Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Use Uranus To Overcome Saturn

Draco Majinn

Uranus is one of Satans personal planets! And one of the corner stones of Satanism is freedom which is ruled by Uranus.

Me and IndigoNation was having a conversation in the comment section of one of his youtube videos about a year ago and were talking about astrology. I mentioned my experience with using the energy of Uranus and how it helps to overcome the restraining influence of Saturn and he told me he had experienced the same thing.

Uranus is the first planet beyoned Saturn and rules freedom, the stepping outside of the boundaries Saturn sets upon all of us in one way or another.
In the larger sense of the world Saturn and Uranus are said to do a dance, Saturn sets structure and a social order in place, Uranus eventually comes around and pulls them down, then Saturn once again builds a new structure upon what was once revolutionary by Uranus.

So you see which ever area of your life is most restricted by Saturn you can meditate upon Uranus's energy and ask for solutions and they will come to you, or if you are absolutely sure of how to go about solving your problems caused by Saturn you can draw it's energy and use affirmations. There is no Uranus mantra square but that's not necessary, you just visualize Uranus in front of you whilst in a trance and draw it's energy into you.

Hail Satan!

Working with Jupiter is another way of doing this. Jupiter is the natural enemy of Saturn and is the exact opposite. We all know the Mythological allegory about Zeus defeating his 'Father' Saturn. I will put it in other words. You can use Uranus in like freeing yourself from Karmic bullshit. This is one solution. Like using the Munka mantra. Another way is to overcome Saturn by having so much positivity and Jupiterian energy as to completely outshine Saturn's crap. Both should be done. One is more technical, other is more powerful. Technique and powerful execution is excellence. So going for both is advisable. But I will think into your opinion. I personally don't feel its right to just draw energy from Planets like this and invoke it, if thats what you say of course. I would still preffer the Munka Mantra. By the way Uranus is blue, Satanic natural color. In my experience with the Munka Mantra, the energy raised is often blue. Inhaling blue during the breaths will further palpilate the power of this working.

http://www.alpcentauri.info/uranus.jpg

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Uranus is one of Satans personal planets! And one of the corner stones of Satanism is freedom which is ruled by Uranus.

Me and IndigoNation was having a conversation in the comment section of one of his youtube videos about a year ago and were talking about astrology. I mentioned my experience with using the energy of Uranus and how it helps to overcome the restraining influence of Saturn and he told me he had experienced the same thing.

Uranus is the first planet beyoned Saturn and rules freedom, the stepping outside of the boundaries Saturn sets upon all of us in one way or another.
In the larger sense of the world Saturn and Uranus are said to do a dance, Saturn sets structure and a social order in place, Uranus eventually comes around and pulls them down, then Saturn once again builds a new structure upon what was once revolutionary by Uranus.

So you see which ever area of your life is most restricted by Saturn you can meditate upon Uranus's energy and ask for solutions and they will come to you, or if you are absolutely sure of how to go about solving your problems caused by Saturn you can draw it's energy and use affirmations. There is no Uranus mantra square but that's not necessary, you just visualize Uranus in front of you whilst in a trance and draw it's energy into you.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the insite brother.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Use Uranus To Overcome Saturn
Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 8:14:39 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Working with Jupiter is another way of doing this. Jupiter is the natural enemy of Saturn and is the exact opposite. We all know the Mythological allegory about Zeus defeating his 'Father' Saturn. I will put it in other words. You can use Uranus in like freeing yourself from Karmic bullshit. This is one solution. Like using the Munka mantra. Another way is to overcome Saturn by having so much positivity and Jupiterian energy as to completely outshine Saturn's crap. Both should be done. One is more technical, other is more powerful. Technique and powerful execution is excellence. So going for both is advisable. But I will think into your opinion. I personally don't feel its right to just draw energy from Planets like this and invoke it, if thats what you say of course. I would still preffer the Munka Mantra. By the way Uranus is blue, Satanic natural color. In my experience with the Munka Mantra, the energy raised is often blue. Inhaling blue during the breaths will further palpilate the power of this working.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

How about the moon square? ...
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 4:14 PM

Working with Jupiter is another way of doing this. Jupiter is the natural enemy of Saturn and is the exact opposite. We all know the Mythological allegory about Zeus defeating his 'Father' Saturn. I will put it in other words. You can use Uranus in like freeing yourself from Karmic bullshit. This is one solution. Like using the Munka mantra. Another way is to overcome Saturn by having so much positivity and Jupiterian energy as to completely outshine Saturn's crap. Both should be done. One is more technical, other is more powerful. Technique and powerful execution is excellence. So going for both is advisable. But I will think into your opinion. I personally don't feel its right to just draw energy from Planets like this and invoke it, if thats what you say of course. I would still preffer the Munka Mantra. By the way Uranus is blue, Satanic natural color. In my experience with the Munka Mantra, the energy raised is often blue. Inhaling blue during the breaths will further palpilate the power of this working.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Can one still do the jupter mantra/square even tho this planet is in its detriment/fall sign?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

No. Do not use it. It will not have a good effect or an effect, like at all.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jri9vero" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Can one still do the jupter mantra/square even tho this planet is in its detriment/fall sign?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

The moon square will empower the moon in your chart and the houses and will offset Saturns influence over your moon, since the energy from the square will be far more than the energy from the transit. Jupiter naturally offsets Saturn as the vibration is the opposite. Its like putting an acid in a base. There is neutralization. Like adding +10 to -10. You have zero. Thats how it works basically with Jupiter and Saturn. Saturn rules the base and is of Satan and Jupiter rules the Crown and is of Lilith as HP Maxine has posted. This is especially True and if you get the inner message [which is not only this but a chain of messages] you can see things better.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light <yc28@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Working with Jupiter is another way of doing this. Jupiter is the natural enemy of Saturn and is the exact opposite. We all know the Mythological allegory about Zeus defeating his 'Father' Saturn. I will put it in other words. You can use Uranus in like freeing yourself from Karmic bullshit. This is one solution. Like using the Munka mantra. Another way is to overcome Saturn by having so much positivity and Jupiterian energy as to completely outshine Saturn's crap. Both should be done. One is more technical, other is more powerful. Technique and powerful execution is excellence. So going for both is advisable. But I will think into your opinion. I personally don't feel its right to just draw energy from Planets like this and invoke it, if thats what you say of course. I would still preffer the Munka Mantra. By the way Uranus is blue, Satanic natural color. In my experience with the Munka Mantra, the energy raised is often blue. Inhaling blue during the
breaths will further palpilate the power of this working.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

Ah alright, thank you.
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 12:17 PM

The moon square will empower the moon in your chart and the houses and will offset Saturns influence over your moon, since the energy from the square will be far more than the energy from the transit. Jupiter naturally offsets Saturn as the vibration is the opposite. Its like putting an acid in a base. There is neutralization. Like adding +10 to -10. You have zero. Thats how it works basically with Jupiter and Saturn. Saturn rules the base and is of Satan and Jupiter rules the Crown and is of Lilith as HP Maxine has posted. This is especially True and if you get the inner message [which is not only this but a chain of messages] you can see things better.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light <yc28@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Working with Jupiter is another way of doing this. Jupiter is the natural enemy of Saturn and is the exact opposite. We all know the Mythological allegory about Zeus defeating his 'Father' Saturn. I will put it in other words. You can use Uranus in like freeing yourself from Karmic bullshit. This is one solution. Like using the Munka mantra. Another way is to overcome Saturn by having so much positivity and Jupiterian energy as to completely outshine Saturn's crap. Both should be done. One is more technical, other is more powerful. Technique and powerful execution is excellence. So going for both is advisable. But I will think into your opinion. I personally don't feel its right to just draw energy from Planets like this and invoke it, if thats what you say of course. I would still preffer the Munka Mantra. By the way Uranus is blue, Satanic natural color. In my experience with the Munka Mantra, the energy raised is often blue. Inhaling blue during the

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

Ok, even tho the jupiter is in its sign of detriment till next year, sometimes the moon is in its home sign. was curious. thanks for clearing up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

No. Do not use it. It will not have a good effect or an effect, like at all.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jri9vero" <jri9vero@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

Though if we sometime mix opposites like elixirs this is not the case. There is no neutralization in this case. Just in the given case. Just being specific so that I won't arouse any misconceptions. :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Ah alright, thank you.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 12:17 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light <yc28@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

How come you don't think it's right to draw energy from planets by meditation alone without using a mantra? Is there a consequence to doing it this way?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

Whenever I have drawn down energy from other planets or whatever, I used a mantra later. It just doesn't feel right for me to just draw the energy down, as I feel the energy doesn't have ONE vibration to it. I feel like there is more to it. Even when I draw energy from Planets I cleanse it or vibrate a Godname on the energy I drew down. As I don't feel its completely right, for me at least, to do otherwise. I go completely by listening to this intuition.

To be honest, I haven't tried just inhaling the energy, as I want to do even the most lesser working in the most suitable manner for me. I feel like I have to condition the energy to 'suit' me or my personal vibration. But this is again personal. Only from the Sun where the energy is completely purified, I draw like this. I mostly work with the Sun and with the planets ONLY when they are on their exalted signs or ruling signs. Never when these are not. I feel their energies being different when they are not. On top of this, I want to know completely the energy I'm messing with. Since the Solar system is moving...The astrological knowledge helps on realizing what type of the Planetary energy is expressed, the energy hitting the earth, how the 'type' of this energy is right now, from the current planet.

Lets say moon in Aries. The energies of the Moon in Aries right now probably have these moon traits, with a twist of the Aries. This means that drawing energy from the moon has this little aries twist in it. Its not the energy of a Cancer moon, which is actually the ruling sign. That doesn't mean don't inhale from the moon, fir fucks sake, but it means that I avoid getting energy from planets like Uranus or Neptune because sometimes I don't know what to 'expect' from their energy. I hope I made sense here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come you don't think it's right to draw energy from planets by meditation alone without using a mantra? Is there a consequence to doing it this way?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back