Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Usage of Ehwaz, Fehu, or Uruz for servitor empowerment

exarkuun1991

It's pretty late so I'll make it fast.I'm empowering a thoughtform to act on the environment around me..in a pretty advanced way. Long term project, y'know? Bit of a challenge, as it should be, to keep me focused. I won't "cancel" this project, not this time, so I can practice being patient.
Well, three runes come to mind that might be of help. Ehwaz, Fehu, and Uruz. Ehwaz for bringing the thoughtform under control (she's not rebellious that I can tell, but still), Fehu (expansion, power over one's environment), and Uruz (for maximum handled energy)..
She's going to need a lot of energy to complete her task. White-gold and elements..
I could use some advice, whether on these runes or in general in this. I empower her daily, to a point, not always the same length of time or strength of focus (sleep schedule has been crazy lately)..
I'll take anything. I know, what I'm doing is advanced, so be it. Advanced is a good place.

Whenever I ask a question, it seems to get buried, instantly. I'm a patient fellow but, I'd still like to know more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back