Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

URGENT! THE JEWS TOOK DOWN SATAN'S LIBRARY!

Good spot brother Fake Name, For now, all SS should use Internet Archive: Wayback Machine to get to Satan's Library. Those of you who are to "busy" or are just lazy and dont do RTR'sTHIS is what happens when you don't act. It might be a while before the website is back up again. We all need to be doing RTR's, every single day! One a day is fine, but 2 is great, 3 amazing, and 4 or more spectacular. It only takes 15 minutes, and you can DESTROY judaism! HAIL SATAN!HAIL THE EMPIRE OF ORION!

On Monday, March 7, 2016 8:02 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The website has been "frozen" because of JIDF hackers!

http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm
This was NOT frozen this morning!The jews are attacking our website AGAIN!
MORE RTR'S ARE NEEDED!
DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

Just checked, exposing communism is also down. HAIL SATAN 

On Monday, March 7, 2016 8:20 PM, "Sam Hinkley sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Good spot brother Fake Name, For now, all SS should use Internet Archive: Wayback Machine to get to Satan's Library. Those of you who are to "busy" or are just lazy and dont do RTR'sTHIS is what happens when you don't act. It might be a while before the website is back up again. We all need to be doing RTR's, every single day! One a day is fine, but 2 is great, 3 amazing, and 4 or more spectacular. It only takes 15 minutes, and you can DESTROY judaism! HAIL SATAN!HAIL THE EMPIRE OF ORION!

On Monday, March 7, 2016 8:02 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

MORE RTR'S ARE NEEDED!

The archive is also outdated. 

This seriously pisses me off! The fucking nerve they have. 

More RTR's are definitly needed! 

Can we still continue with the ones we have been doing now? It is already the 8th here and Maxine said to perform them untill the 7th, but if we can still perform them we should continue and punish them hard for this!

HAIL SATAN! 
HAIL ASTAROTH! HAIL AZAZEL! HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!

DEATH TO ISRAEL AND TO ALL JEWS!

What the fuck!!??? Damn it! Those fucking parasites!!!!

I did 4 RTR's today. And MORE IS ON THE FUCKING WAY!!!

This should seriously be a wake up call to those who have a passive stand to this. THE WAR IS NOW!!! NOT TOMORROW!

DEATH TO THE JEWS!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

I cannot do RTR yet because I am having difficulty rolling my Rs...that is an issue for me. But I did what I could by meditating and asking our Father for help.

We must also do this daily or just mondays if we can. http://www.gentilenation.com/reverse-to ... satan.html
On Mar 8, 2016 1:19 AM, "Sam Hinkley sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Monday, March 7, 2016 8:02 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

MORE RTR'S ARE NEEDED!

Bastards!! Thanks to Sam for showing us how to access it though. I can also still access it from the main jos page on my phone.

Now I understand why my GD was pushing me to memorize the RTR's by heart the past few weeks.

I have them all written down and the one for restoring communications I have learned by heart aswell as the one to reverse the curse upon the goat.

I suggest everyone learn these rituals by heart and write them down on paper as soon as you can if you haven't done so already. 

I used that archive site and downloaded a lot of the PDFs to a flash drive in case they get deleted later

On Monday, March 7, 2016 7:48 PM, "Sam Hinkley sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Just checked, exposing communism is also down. HAIL SATAN 

On Monday, March 7, 2016 8:20 PM, "Sam Hinkley sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

MORE RTR'S ARE NEEDED!

THe vibration and affirmation this time around takes five minutes, if you just go through it (not including preparation, which varies per the individual).
There's practically no excuse. I've not been doing them all, confessedly, and now I'm seeing the consequence. Oh well. Time to do this one until the next rituals are posted.

Does anybody on this forum have the technical expertise and money to set up a Web server for use by the Joy Of Satan only?

If so, I suggest you make that talent known.

"Does anybody on this forum have the technical expertise and money to set up a Web server for use by the Joy Of Satan only?

If so, I suggest you make that talent known."

This
Does anybody on this forum have the technical expertise and money to set up a Web server for use by the Joy Of Satan only?

If so, I suggest you make that talent known.Does anybody on this forum have the technical expertise and money to set up a Web server for use by the Joy Of Satan only?

If so, I suggest you make that talent known.Does anybody on this forum have the technical expertise and money to set up a Web server for use by the Joy Of Satan only?

If so, I suggest you make that talent known.

You can set up your own web server which only system administrators have access to (it's called a WAMP server), but there's a problem: you would have to set up the web server security measures yourself - not to do so would leave it wide open to being hacked. Unless it's website hosting companies themselves that are attacking JoS websites (which I don't think it is since our websites have been up for years) it may be better to leave them hosted the way they are, unless things get worse.

only flaw, Central force, is DDoS'ing. the joos have lots of computers to just attack your site, denying service. and no ddos prevention system is perfect (most are made by joos too, not all though).
data center backups are possible. that's still going to get attacked.

Mein kampf is down on Satans library. Here's another copy from the wayback machine  
http://web.archive.org/web/201504010302 ... 933%5D.pdf

HAIL AMON HAIL LILITH HAIL SATAN 
On Mar 7, 2016, at 8:02 PM, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

MORE RTR'S ARE NEEDED!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back