Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

update on last post about satan 911

douglas.sandler

it was my own blood and for the dedication ritual only. I do not hurt animals or donate it regulary, just to clarify it is my own. I know I am to be patient, but what do you do when in two weeks the **** hits the fan? I am new to satanism and I am still learing.

The Gods do and will help those that are new. We are not alone like the dumb jew following religions of today. The Gods or should I say our Gods really do care about us and thats why they give us the nudge in the right direction. Just keep in mind though, that we are to learn to be independent. This means that the more we advance, the less help we should expect to receive. 

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 8:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] update on last post about satan 911

it was my own blood and for the dedication ritual only. I do not hurt animals or donate it regulary, just to clarify it is my own. I know I am to be patient, but what do you do when in two weeks the **** hits the fan? I am new to satanism and I am still learing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back