Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

unsure

Daniel Connell

hello, im new to this group,

first off i have had some odd experences, like if i get too hot all i do is think that i need to cool off and i get a cold chill, but if im too cold i just think that i need to warm up and a heat wave runs through my body. Is that normal?

and i can also make my mind go void at will.

i have also have read that if the fire serpent is rising you might start to rock. when ever i get a cold chill or a heat wave i noticed that i start to rock a bit why would this happen.

P.S i have not medditated all that much.
thank you for your time

hey bro
iv been in this practice for 2 monthes now, so i am relativley new and i can feel exactly what your talking about.
void meditation is a piece of cake for me, unlike poeple who say other wise, tho trance state is very complicated to me still.
the chill/hot feelings are bioElec's that surge in your body and sometimes u maybe twich or a limb jerks withought ur control.
just wanted to tell you its very normal and this shows progress so keep it up!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daniel Connell" <connelldaniel19@... wrote:

first off i have had some odd experences, like if i get too hot all i do is think that i need to cool off and i get a cold chill, but if im too cold i just think that i need to warm up and a heat wave runs through my body. Is that normal?

i have also have read that if the fire serpent is rising you might start to rock. when ever i get a cold chill or a heat wave i noticed that i start to rock a bit why would this happen.

thank you for your time

I cant say that your particular sensation is normal, but do to the hypothalamus in your brain your body will automatically regulate temperature in order to maintain homeostasis, so this may be what your experiencing just on a more conscious level possibly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daniel Connell" <connelldaniel19@... wrote:

thank you for your time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back