Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Universal Death Squad" Music Video

jews take over the world t-1000 style...no wait they become cybernetically enhanced, superpowers and rocket boosters, 4 all the jews right?
and then mr deep and raspy tells us to fight them and kill thm all and feel no remorse...
the wierd bitch in the sequins with the eeyeliner all over her face would be the ETs,  the twat singing and dancing along satirically with the keyboard wounld prob, be a shill, or kike follower, and the main woman is i guess the virgin mary type angelic voice of the xian god, telling u to suck a pair or titanium balls, and embrace mind programming, destruction of our ways of life, and embrace the machine...........like the matrix, 

overall this song was literally horrible, not exaggerating, not kidding it belongs in the trash.
i almost couldnt finish it

WTF Epica is amazing, as nother SS told it won't be a surprise if they were hidden Satanists. Also did you get that by "let's comment" I mean online warfare? LOL, Educating and letting JoS links in the comment section of the video

My comment is from the user Rhiannon Seth. Is it too spammy? I want to learn how to write them better so people can actually go to the links lol.

I know this post is old, but I just have to comment this.

Wow, the dude with the first comment didn't really get the message of the song at all. Epica is a band that fight agains the modern "beliefs". In nearly every song they criticize the modern society and denounce the jooish brainwashing. This band is amazing and does great work. However I like the older songs of them more. Try "Cry for the moon" or "Design your universe" ;-)

Hail Satan! Hail all demons!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back