Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Unity

Very important. You can join in in many ways. You can participate in online warfare, participate in rituals, create your own rituals, help teach and guide new members, study and share what you learn, so much. And most importantly, meditating and advancing your soul.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Donny Hilburn <donny.hilburn@... wrote:

How imporant is unity an how can i join in an partipaite?

United we stand, divided we fall.

And now that the jewry is in its deathgrip, uniting is all the more important, since it is the dusk of the age of Pisces.

Study www.joyofsatan.com, do destruction rituals, study the Satanic lore in various websites related and unrelated to JoS.

Find truth for yourself.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Donny Hilburn <donny.hilburn@... wrote:

Thanks!
------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 3:16 PM PDT siguarddraconis wrote:

And now that the jewry is in its deathgrip, uniting is all the more important, since it is the dusk of the age of Pisces.

Study www.joyofsatan.com, do destruction rituals, study the Satanic lore in various websites related and unrelated to JoS.

Find truth for yourself.

Siguard Draconis.

I have a private group on facebook know as the children of the serpent and this group is focus on all the spiritual satainst unity and sharing knnowlede

Thanks!
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 3:16 PM PDT siguarddraconis wrote:

Find truth for yourself.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Donny Hilburn <donny.hilburn@ wrote:

We as the true sons and daughters of the only true God, Father Satan, should unite in order to allow other members to know the ways of the truth and to fight against our enemies the Jews, Christians, and Muslims with all of our might and strength. Brother Zelsioux. Ave Satanas.

Sent from my iPhone

True. But we should never allow ourselves to lose our ablity to discernment as to who is our Brothers and Sisters. And who is not. Otherwise our ranks will be destroyed by the bad within. Compassion with wisdom.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:28:21 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Unity
  We as the true sons and daughters of the only true God, Father Satan, should unite in order to allow other members to know the ways of the truth and to fight against our enemies the Jews, Christians, and Muslims with all of our might and strength. Brother Zelsioux. Ave Satanas.

Sent from my iPhone

And it must be kept in mind that individuals who want to evade this discerning, will always rant and rave about unity. If you're right and you know you're right, then it will be obvious by certain behaviors that most people cannot fake. Unless one is such an adept at giving shit to others. Who is afraid of judgements if he/she is pure and hasn't done anything by the way? Bear in mind that the word Unity is a very important one and many individuals abuse the word [like word/word meaning twisting experts] to get away with things they do against others, or to pass with their deeds and behaviors without getting judged. So they can keep the shit going. No matter what if someone is with Satan, there is a stronger bond between him/her and others that no arguements can break down. Therefore for the True Satanist there is no fear.

This has been the case again and again in the groups.

Therefore I agree fully here. Balance is a must. Most if not all Satanic sects have fallen because they did not let this judgement to take place. Because it was taking place less and less everytime, in no time the enemy took over and destroyed everything. One of the reasons these groups survive is because those who uphold can see where its a matter of unity and where its the matter we talked on above. Its to be kept in mind that those who lie and cause disunity will often rave about peace between us and the rest. Those who are clean inside have nothing to fear in the form of arguements and that sort of thing. The history of the groups and the divisions/dross outs that happened, are like history lessons. You study these and you can realize how it goes, over and over again. Like the inner karmic cycle that drives individuals blindly over the same harful behaviors again and again.

Many people often see things as clearly and as purely as they are within. This is something to be respected. But its to be kept in mind that even if brothers are under the same God, and even if they are worshippers of Satan, most if not all have inner things to deal with, as to become Truly a living incarnation of Goodness. Its to be kept in mind that some people are by nature, as they are. So yes I agree both with you Zelsioux but I'm just saying why I support the thesis of HP Don here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

True.

But we should never allow ourselves to lose our ablity to discernment as to who is our Brothers and Sisters. And who is not. Otherwise our ranks will be destroyed by the bad within.

Compassion with wisdom.

Sent from my iPhone

Its not a thesis. Its a factual reality that plays itself out again and again.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:47:07 AM
  And it must be kept in mind that individuals who want to evade this discerning, will always rant and rave about unity. If you're right and you know you're right, then it will be obvious by certain behaviors that most people cannot fake. Unless one is such an adept at giving shit to others. Who is afraid of judgements if he/she is pure and hasn't done anything by the way? Bear in mind that the word Unity is a very important one and many individuals abuse the word [like word/word meaning twisting experts] to get away with things they do against others, or to pass with their deeds and behaviors without getting judged. So they can keep the shit going. No matter what if someone is with Satan, there is a stronger bond between him/her and others that no arguements can break down. Therefore for the True Satanist there is no fear.

Therefore I agree fully here. Balance is a must. Most if not all Satanic sects have fallen because they did not let this judgement to take place. Because it was taking place less and less everytime, in no time the enemy took over and destroyed everything. One of the reasons these groups survive is because those who uphold can see where its a matter of unity and where its the matter we talked on above. Its to be kept in mind that those who lie and cause disunity will often rave about peace between us and the rest. Those who are clean inside have nothing to fear in the form of arguements and that sort of thing. The history of the groups and the divisions/dross outs that happened, are like history lessons. You study these and you can realize how it goes, over and over again. Like the inner karmic cycle that drives individuals blindly over the same harful behaviors again and again.

Many people often see things as clearly and as purely as they are within. This is something to be respected. But its to be kept in mind that even if brothers are under the same God, and even if they are worshippers of Satan, most if not all have inner things to deal with, as to become Truly a living incarnation of Goodness. Its to be kept in mind that some people are by nature, as they are. So yes I agree both with you Zelsioux but I'm just saying why I support the thesis of HP Don here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

True.

But we should never allow ourselves to lose our ablity to discernment as to who is our Brothers and Sisters. And who is not. Otherwise our ranks will be destroyed by the bad within.

Compassion with wisdom.

Sent from my iPhone

Understood. I used the wrong wording here. Its reality and not a 'thesis'. Though I think that was obvious all in itself.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

True.

Compassion with wisdom.

Sent from my iPhone

It is obvious. Hence why its not a thesis.
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:58:29 AM
  Understood. I used the wrong wording here. Its reality and not a 'thesis'. Though I think that was obvious all in itself.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

True.

Compassion with wisdom.

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, I wasn't thinking of it like this though when I wrote this. It was reality and not a thesis. I believe it should be obvious that even if it was a 'thesis' its a realistic one.

But as you pointed out there was a logical error in my part of using that word. Which I understand. What is real cannot be a thesis or opinion, given its real/reality and nothing like a thesis or opinion.

Therefore I apologize for the wrong wording here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

True.

Compassion with wisdom.

Sent from my iPhone

Acting on such bias, causes confusion. What is obvious to some is not to others.
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 8:04:43 AM
  Yes, I wasn't thinking of it like this though when I wrote this. It was reality and not a thesis. I believe it should be obvious that even if it was a 'thesis' its a realistic one.

But as you pointed out there was a logical error in my part of using that word. Which I understand. What is real cannot be a thesis or opinion, given its real/reality and nothing like a thesis or opinion.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

True.

Compassion with wisdom.

Sent from my iPhone

I completely understand what you mean here and I'm not going to be doing the same thing again. I can reassure you confusing anyone wasn't my intention. Nevertheless the next time I will 'filter' things better.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Acting on such bias, causes confusion. What is obvious to some is not to others.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

True.
ÃÆ'‚ 
ÃÆ'‚ 
Compassion with wisdom.

ÃÆ'‚ 

Sent from my iPhone

I know.
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 8:11:59 AM
  I completely understand what you mean here and I'm not going to be doing the same thing again. I can reassure you confusing anyone wasn't my intention. Nevertheless the next time I will 'filter' things better.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

True.
ÃÆ'‚ 
ÃÆ'‚ 
Compassion with wisdom.

ÃÆ'‚ 

Sent from my iPhone

In other words, our Lord Lucifer's truth will out! Enough said, thinks
I...Hail Father Satan!

On 3/21/13, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
I know.

I completely understand what you mean here and I'm not going to be doing the
same thing again. I can reassure you confusing anyone wasn't my intention.
Nevertheless the next time I will 'filter' things better.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@...
wrote:

Acting on such bias, causes confusion. What is obvious to some is not
to others.

Â

Yes, I wasn't thinking of it like this though when I wrote this. It was
reality and not a thesis. I believe it should be obvious that even if it
was a 'thesis' its a realistic one.

But as you pointed out there was a logical error in my part of using that
word. Which I understand. What is real cannot be a thesis or opinion,
given its real/reality and nothing like a thesis or opinion.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@
wrote:

ÂÂ

Understood. I used the wrong wording here. Its reality and not a
'thesis'. Though I think that was obvious all in itself.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

wrote:

Its not a thesis. Its a factual reality that plays itself out again
and again.

ÂÂÂ

And it must be kept in mind that individuals who want to evade this
discerning, will always rant and rave about unity. If you're right and
you know you're right, then it will be obvious by certain behaviors
that most people cannot fake. Unless one is such an adept at giving
shit to others. Who is afraid of judgements if he/she is pure and
hasn't done anything by the way? Bear in mind that the word Unity is a
very important one and many individuals abuse the word [like word/word
meaning twisting experts] to get away with things they do against
others, or to pass with their deeds and behaviors without getting
judged. So they can keep the shit going. No matter what if someone is
with Satan, there is a stronger bond between him/her and others that
no arguements can break down. Therefore for the True Satanist there is
no fear.

Therefore I agree fully here. Balance is a must. Most if not all
Satanic sects have fallen because they did not let this judgement to
take place. Because it was taking place less and less everytime, in no
time the enemy took over and destroyed everything. One of the reasons
these groups survive is because those who uphold can see where its a
matter of unity and where its the matter we talked on above. Its to be
kept in mind that those who lie and cause disunity will often rave
about peace between us and the rest. Those who are clean inside have
nothing to fear in the form of arguements and that sort of thing. The
history of the groups and the divisions/dross outs that happened, are
like history lessons. You study these and you can realize how it goes,
over and over again. Like the inner karmic cycle that drives
individuals blindly over the same harful behaviors again and again.

Many people often see things as clearly and as purely as they are
within. This is something to be respected. But its to be kept in mind
that even if brothers are under the same God, and even if they are
worshippers of Satan, most if not all have inner things to deal with,
as to become Truly a living incarnation of Goodness. Its to be kept in
mind that some people are by nature, as they are. So yes I agree both
with you Zelsioux but I'm just saying why I support the thesis of HP
Don here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

wrote:

True.
ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ
But we should never allow ourselves to lose our ablity to
discernment as to who is our Brothers and Sisters. And who is not.
Otherwise our ranks will be destroyed by the bad within.
ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ
Compassion with wisdom.

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ

We as the true sons and daughters of the only true God, Father
Satan, should unite in order to allow other members to know the ways
of the truth and to fight against our enemies the Jews, Christians,
and Muslims with all of our might and strength. Brother Zelsioux.
Ave Satanas.

Sent from my iPhone

Hey guys stop all this infighting. It's shows our disunity and Satan would not be pleased...
We shouldn't argue when life is just so much easier when no one argues with you.

Ahaha

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 6:10 AM PDT Allison P wrote:

I...Hail Father Satan!

I know.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@...
wrote:

to others.

Â

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

wrote:

ÂÂ

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

wrote:

and again.

ÂÂÂ

no fear.

Don here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

wrote:

True.
ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ
ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ
Compassion with wisdom.

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ

Ave Satanas.

Sent from my iPhone

We were not infighting in anyway. We were just sorting out some things that needed to be sorted. Nothing of that nature.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Hey guys stop all this infighting. It's shows our disunity and Satan would not be pleased...
We shouldn't argue when life is just so much easier when no one argues with you.

Ahaha

I...Hail Father Satan!

I know.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

wrote:

to others.

Â

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

wrote:

ÂÂ

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

wrote:

and again.

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ

no fear.

Don here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

wrote:

True.
ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
Compassion with wisdom.

ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ

Ave Satanas.

Sent from my iPhone

No I completely understand. Where would science and politics be if there was no argueing. The answer:communism and Christianity.

I meant that as a joke. Especially the behavior traits that I mocked were exactly what Don was talking about. I meant it as a joke. I couldn't help myself.

Satan is the god of freethought and rebellion. He also represents balance. The balance of rebellion is respect. Since We are an army We must hold ourselves with integrity and discipline, but We must also be individual. Some people would rather not be challenged. The way I see it rebellion created our ranks. Rebellion will keep it together. If you have the deluded sheep who believe rebellion is unneeded then they stand for everything We are not. The ideal that questioning is okay and necessary. So basically I was just joking with you.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 11:53 AM PDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

We were not infighting in anyway. We were just sorting out some things that needed to be sorted. Nothing of that nature.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Ahaha

I...Hail Father Satan!

I know.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

wrote:

to others.

Â

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

wrote:

ÂÂ

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

wrote:

and again.

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ

no fear.

Don here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

wrote:

True.
ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
Compassion with wisdom.

ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ

Ave Satanas.

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back