Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

unintentional enemies?

Amber Barraza

I have a friend whos been in my life for almost 4 years and it honestly wasnt until after i dedicated in july 2015 i have felt like (for lack of a better phrase) a worthless piece of shit when i was around her but when Ive recently distanced myself from that person ive become happier....?

For example: friday 12/11 i was the happiest person since all these good and fun things were happening to me and i even enjoyed my own company but this friend needed someone to comfort them since her and her bf had a fight. i honestly didnt want to go but ignored my better judgment and in the less then 24 hours i was with her ( i spent the night she came to my house the next day) i was left pissed off and crying over something she blew way out of proportion and made me feel like shit. 
so with that Can there be people who are the enemy and not know it so they just unknowingly suck the life out of you with mental/emotional abuse?
shes not really religious. she goes to a catholic church but only like twice a year for her mother but other then that she wouldnt ever attend willingly

She might not be apparently religious, but at the subconscious level she obviously is ans she is in the hands of the enemy. She is surrounded by xianes as attending a xian school so she is "in the enemy spiritual net". Also, she might be - most likely she is - a psychic vampire.
Anyway, as she drains you and makes you feeling bad, she must be far from you in order for you to advance, and her presence is no use for you!

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:23:25 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] unintentional enemies?

I have a friend whos been in my life for almost 4 years and it honestly wasnt until after i dedicated in july 2015 i have felt like (for lack of a better phrase) a worthless piece of shit when i was around her but when Ive recently distanced myself from that person ive become happier....?

For example: friday 12/11 i was the happiest person since all these good and fun things were happening to me and i even enjoyed my own company but this friend needed someone to comfort them since her and her bf had a fight. i honestly didnt want to go but ignored my better judgment and in the less then 24 hours i was with her ( i spent the night she came to my house the next day) i was left pissed off and crying over something she blew way out of proportion and made me feel like shit. 
so with that Can there be people who are the enemy and not know it so they just unknowingly suck the life out of you with mental/emotional abuse?
shes not really religious. she goes to a catholic church but only like twice a year for her mother but other then that she wouldnt ever attend willingly

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back