Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Understanding of "The One" or God in Satanism

Since I was a child I always understood "God" as an immaterial, conscious being that is beyond space, time and all constraints contingent beings are under. Even as a Christian, I believed God was a singular being with a mind, a personality, ect, only much later did I learn that Christianity teaches that God essentially has a personality disorder or is a hivemind of 3 beings, leading to doublethink tomfoolery like 3=1. By that time I already left Christianity tho. I thought Islam had this simple, immaterial being I had in mind which makes logical sense but anyone familiar with Islamic theology will tell you that Allah has a physical body which always existed, which again is illogical retardation and more doublethink, how can God be immaterial and eternally material at the same time? This is just as stupid as 3=1.

In Judaism, before they adopted Platonism's "God" and retconned Yahweh as the Platonic "One", they also believed Yahweh had a body, walked, ate, listened, existed within time, and wasn't omniscient. The whole story of Sodom and Gommorah was Yahweh "hearing" of the cities being wicked so he had to literally "come down" in his own words to inspect the situation and even said "if not I will know", meaning he didn't know Sodom and Gommorah were bad and left the possibility that they may have actually being good cities. None of the Abrahamic religions had a concept of God that was logically possible to exist since for something to be the necessary being, they can't be bound by anything. The Hindus have a concept of the One, a concious being, with the Hindu Gods all being emanations of the One essentially tasked with helping humanity, however, the One wasn't an impersonal source but a real person, since the Rig Veda ponders the possibility of God not being able to know why he exists. Neoplatonism and the source of it all in my opinion Hermeticism also taught that. This concept of immaterial Nothingness only really exists in Buddhism, which I disagree with for a number of reasons.

In SS, Satan is referred to as God, not a god, or just the most powerful god, but God with a capital G. In Paganism there's gods and then there's "God" as in the necessary being. Now if I read the sources correctly Satan emerged from the "One" but he's a created being, so he has a body as an alien Nordic in the Orion, binding him to space, time, ect. How can Satan be lord of the universe and yet he's bound to it? Perhaps what is meant by Satan being the only true God is that he's the most powerful one? I haven't read anywhere that he's omnipotent, which is different than being the one with the highest power in the universe, as infinity is still larger than the largest number which I'll just call "x" since I don't think we have a term for it.

I'm just not sure, the universe was created in an orderly fashion, it couldn't have always existed since things arise and decay, things are limited, the Sun is losing energy every day and one day it'll run out. In Hinduism, God creates the universe, destroys it and then creates it again in an eternal cycle, sort of like reincarnation. An impersonal, chaotic source wouldn't be able to create a universe with order, a set way on how things are done(gravity, the passage of time, etc.). These things require an engineering mind behind them. Perhaps the JOS says Satan was made then he made the universe and incarnated into a body? I haven't read that anywhere but perhaps that's what's being implied?

The way I see it, the One has to be a person, a conscious being, not a cold, unfeeling source like a Sun or a power generator. If that was the case, why would consciousness arise in the first place? How did conscious beings emerge from an Unconcious Universe created by an Unconcious God? It doesn't make sense to me. The Hermetic texts teach the Universe itself is also conscious but in a subconscious fashion, that it works in an automatic way and that's how "blind" processes like biogenesis and evolution lead to the rise of consciousness. What I'm trying to say, is that the universe works in the specific ways it does and not in another way for a reason. The fact our minds can mold reality is proof itself that a mind made everything. So I can't get around the idea that the One is a mindless or subconscious entity with no Will or personhood. For Satan to be God, he'd essentially have to be "the One" but that isn't what the JOS says, so I guess there's a third meaning of "God" here, or does it just mean Satan is the Head God? Even if that were the case he'd still be below the One therefore believing Satan to be the one and only God doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I will thoroughly explain about this topic, to where nobody will be left with any doubts, confusion or questions. This is a rather long topic. Yes, the Ancient Greeks and Egyptians did have a term for the "One", but this is a concept, not an entity.

Satan is actually the representation of the "One". The "One" itself is a generalized concept, but it is complex why it was perceived in all these ways you describe.

The relation between Satan/Lucifer and the "One" is that our God is literally the manifestation of the "One" concept in the universe. It is not "Nothingness", is it "Being-ness" and the Atmic Universal Consciousness.

All your questions are very much answer-able, but what you ask is not simply a form of intellectual debate. In order to understand this topic in full, one has to be very spiritually advanced and also that will connect to my answer and full understanding will arise.

Enemy opinions are simply confused and they just have taken certain very indepth spiritual concepts and butchered them.

I will thoroughly explain about this topic, to where nobody will be left with any doubts, confusion or questions. This is a rather long topic. Yes, the Ancient Greeks and Egyptians did have a term for the "One", but this is a concept, not an entity.

Satan is actually the representation of the "One". The "One" itself is a generalized concept, but it is complex why it was perceived in all these ways you describe.

The relation between Satan/Lucifer and the "One" is that our God is literally the manifestation of the "One" concept in the universe. It is not "Nothingness", is it "Being-ness" and the Atmic Universal Consciousness.

All your questions are very much answer-able, but what you ask is not simply a form of intellectual debate. In order to understand this topic in full, one has to be very spiritually advanced and also that will connect to my answer and full understanding will arise.

Enemy opinions are simply confused and they just have taken certain very indepth spiritual concepts and butchered them.

Thank you. I'll look forward to it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back