Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Unblocking Abilities

Danny Wise

I just want to know what it feels like for other brothers and sisters here when they meditate and their abilities start getting stronger and revealing themselves, for example after a few months of meditation my energies changed drastically into Light energies(not xtian filth real light) and they where enough to draw gods and goddesses to me because they really liked them. At the same time abilities started to manifest like I could tell truth from lie for example.

I just want to know for others who have developed abilities what it feels like and I think we should discuss our methods or meditations used that halped us most. For me it was mostly spinning chakras and the chakra breathing meditation at the same time, and then I kept spinning the chakras for a while after to keep the energy and my chakras clean.

I think we need to focus more on getting our abilities stronger this is war after all, but remember you must be patient there are no shortcuts and nothing can be forced open or you'll only harm yourself in the end, I had to learn that the hard way.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

So no ones going to talk or answer this message? I'm not curious as to what abilities you awakened/manifested just HOW it happened, what it felt like, and what you where doing to awake them(specific meditations, runes, rituals). I think this would be good to give the newer members motivation to meditate more and learn more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raenoku" <raenoku@... wrote:

I just want to know what it feels like for other brothers and sisters here when they meditate and their abilities start getting stronger and revealing themselves, for example after a few months of meditation my energies changed drastically into Light energies(not xtian filth real light) and they where enough to draw gods and goddesses to me because they really liked them. At the same time abilities started to manifest like I could tell truth from lie for example.

I just want to know for others who have developed abilities what it feels like and I think we should discuss our methods or meditations used that halped us most. For me it was mostly spinning chakras and the chakra breathing meditation at the same time, and then I kept spinning the chakras for a while after to keep the energy and my chakras clean.

I think we need to focus more on getting our abilities stronger this is war after all, but remember you must be patient there are no shortcuts and nothing can be forced open or you'll only harm yourself in the end, I had to learn that the hard way.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raenoku" <raenoku@... wrote:
So no ones going to talk or answer this message? I'm not curious as to what abilities you awakened/manifested just HOW it happened, what it felt like, and what you where doing to awake them(specific meditations, runes, rituals). I think this would be good to give the newer members motivation to meditate more and learn more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raenoku" <raenoku@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith
I cannot stress this enough. The majority of us won't tell divulge this info because it is unsafe over the internet. Keep your mouth shut and you'll grow strong without making yourself known to the enemy. Otherwise, you're telling the infiltrators that you are a good target for black magick. The HPs have to deal with this sort of stuff everyday because of the release and association of the JOS website. Our rule is "silence is golden".
This applies to:

1. Keep your mouth shut about Satanism to those who are without.

2. Keep your mouth shut about your abilities.

The U.S govt has recruited people with powerful abilities and most of these people have never been seen or heard of again. HP Maxine has also posted the dangers of not keeping your mouth shut on the JOS website.

All I will say is that every single meditation on the JOS website leads to the awakening and development of different abilities, whether they serve you or not.

HAIL SATAN

Hello, I guess after reading all that, all I can say is all my life I've felt that something happened to me like someone binding my power and people know but won't talk or tell me; I've allways thought/felt that something drastic will happen to release me, like an epiphany. Is this something that just happened naturally w/ age or xian programing? I guess I need the same answers as the original questions plus my own questions thank you all very much. ALL HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lucius.oria" <lucius.oria@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:57:38 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Unblocking Abilities

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raenoku" <raenoku@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

I cannot stress this enough. The majority of us won't tell divulge this info because it is unsafe over the internet. Keep your mouth shut and you'll grow strong without making yourself known to the enemy. Otherwise, you're telling the infiltrators that you are a good target for black magick. The HPs have to deal with this sort of stuff everyday because of the release and association of the JOS website. Our rule is "silence is golden".
This applies to:

1. Keep your mouth shut about Satanism to those who are without.

2. Keep your mouth shut about your abilities.

The U.S govt has recruited people with powerful abilities and most of these people have never been seen or heard of again. HP Maxine has also posted the dangers of not keeping your mouth shut on the JOS website.

All I will say is that every single meditation on the JOS website leads to the awakening and development of different abilities, whether they serve you or not.

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back