Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ummm what?

vias04

OK so everynight so far since my dedication ritual I have had wasps invade my bedroom , I'm deathly allergic to wasps and I'm not sure how they keep getting in but this is really fucked up. Like an hour after I finished meditating and the candles burned out the first one appeared

Jews shouldn't do the Dedication Ritual, it's not safe.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vias04" <saralynnroque@... wrote:

OK so everynight so far since my dedication ritual I have had wasps invade my bedroom , I'm deathly allergic to wasps and I'm not sure how they keep getting in but this is really fucked up. Like an hour after I finished meditating and the candles burned out the first one appeared

Well good thing I'm not Jewish then eh

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththereptile" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vias04" <saralynnroque@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththereptile" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vias04" <saralynnroque@ wrote:

It is probably the enemy messing with you. don't be afraid, its just a scare tactic to make you think you made the wrong decision. How long have you been studying Satanism before you dedicated?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back