Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

umm i joined this grop before i am turned really trully Satanist

umm i dont know really how i can turn my friend told me to join heare and i can ask anything :) and she told me the site i can but what if i have only mixed candle? and my parents are away for long time? i want join while they are not houme and i dont have money to buy a one color candle... Will Satan acept ?

First of all, study www.joyofsatan.com

The dedication problem of yours is typical. And the answer is: astral projection. YES, dedications in the material as well as in the astral are BOTH valid, provided they are honest.

If you are honest with your dedication i.e. not forced to dedicate or not dedicated out of fear, than Satan WILL accept you, no matter what.

Again, knowing JoS (the above mentioned site) is of significant importance - as you study it, many questions appear, and many more are answered.

Best Luck!!

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATHS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "As person i am sweet and nice.If i am in love i wi" <snowmage15@... wrote:

umm i dont know really how i can turn my friend told me to join heare and i can ask anything :) and she told me the site i can but what if i have only mixed candle? and my parents are away for long time? i want join while they are not houme and i dont have money to buy a one color candle... Will Satan acept ?

I dont know how to do Astral prodicshen!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

The dedication problem of yours is typical. And the answer is: astral projection. YES, dedications in the material as well as in the astral are BOTH valid, provided they are honest.

If you are honest with your dedication i.e. not forced to dedicate or not dedicated out of fear, than Satan WILL accept you, no matter what.

Again, knowing JoS (the above mentioned site) is of significant importance - as you study it, many questions appear, and many more are answered.

Best Luck!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "As person i am sweet and nice.If i am in love i wi" <snowmage15@ wrote:

I'm sorry I left you on your own today my sister. I just have to get
ready for school. But don't worry the family will help you Hun. :)

Diamond Y. Harris

I also can't leave my body (still), but this didn't prevent me from searching the means that could help me to do so - on my own.

Uhhhhhhh... lack of self- study skill... ok:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html

http://www.666blacksun.com/Meditations_ ... ction.html

Also, Robert Bruce's and Robert Monroe's books may help - it is enough to look for them on the net.

The rest is up to you.

Best luck!!

DEATH TO THE RIGHTHAND PATH CULTS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "As person i am sweet and nice.If i am in love i wi" <snowmage15@... wrote:

I dont know how to do Astral prodicshen!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Best Luck!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "As person i am sweet and nice.If i am in love i wi" <snowmage15@ wrote:

What is in your heart matters. Just use the candle you have, and be sure to read everything on the JoS forums. Father Satan is VERY understanding.
Please also read www.exposingchristianity.com, it will help a lot in revealing what a hoax that religion is.

Whatever questions you, will more then likely be found on the JoS website.
If you scroll back and look at some of the post in this JoS yahoo group, you might find more answers to questions that you might have.

Also check out the Files section of this group, there is a lot of good books on pdf that you can read to get started.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back