Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Umbrakinesis

never heard anything like that, but it sounds awesome ^^
tell me if you find out how to do it i would very like to practice Umbrakenisis ^^
but i am pretty sure it would be possible since we can do pyrokenisis and hydrokenisis
Hail Enki
High Priest Steven Barnett
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 14 June, 2009 10:18:54 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Umbrakinesis

Does anyone know how to control darkness and shadows?

Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

heres the big question: how could this ability be applied? darkness can be seen thru, as surrounding light would still penatrate it. anywhere darkness is, its pure darkness, as is the same with shadows.

maybe, you can cause increased shadows.darkness by practice of aerokenesis, maybe messing around with the air densities so that less light can penatrate.

as interesting as this is, i think the concept lacks potential.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], hju7 <lycaeonia_curse@... wrote:

tell me if you find out how to do it i would very like to practice Umbrakenisis ^^

but i am pretty sure it would be possible since we can do pyrokenisis and hydrokenisis

Hail Enki

Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now.http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJxN2 ... ailtagline

Well, I know you can do something similar by making aura so dense it hits the light spectrum.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], hju7 <lycaeonia_curse@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now.http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJxN2 ... ailtagline

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ty_rivera@..." <ty_rivera@... wrote:
Hmm, In my opinion controlling shadows is not possible. However, I think that controlling light would make this possible. Like taking light away or moving it around to create shadows or move them. This is just my opinion so feel free to believe it or not.

<td val[/IMG]me and a friend of mine practice umbrakenesis so it is a possibility to do

--- On Sun, 6/14/09, hju7 <lycaeonia_curse@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Umbrakinesis
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 7:43 PM

Hail Enki
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..
[/TD]

That would be awesome....
Tell me if you find out anything...

Hail Enki

sounds like bending light... genius! with the ability to bend light, we could become invisible, hell if we all got together we could probably make the planet invisible. hmmm... we need to work on this, as invisibility is a totally undeniable combat adavantage.
Hail Ea!

Hail Enki

With the right amount of power, knowledge and most importantly DESIRE, anything is possible, no matter how big or small.

As to this matter, I myself haven't practiced this amazing ability of bending light (I assume that is how you can become invisible..it makes sense) but what I can tell you is ask Father Satan and/or your Guardian Demon/ess about this. You will have answers if you are serious about learning this skill.

THE ENEMY CANNOT FIGHT WHAT THEY CANNOT SEE....

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:

sounds like bending light... genius! with the ability to bend light, we could become invisible, hell if we all got together we could probably make the planet invisible. hmmm... we need to work on this, as invisibility is a totally undeniable combat adavantage.
Hail Ea!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], hju7 <lycaeonia_curse@ wrote:

Hail Enki

now were talkin, well be like ninjas, only using real magick, not no jitsu bullshit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:

Hail Ea!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], hju7 <lycaeonia_curse@ wrote:

Hail Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ty_rivera@..." <ty_rivera@... wrote:
Controlling the darkness itself is not possible as it's nothing but the lack of light in some area. However, controlling the light (photokinesis) is totally possible.

I've never tried it myself as I did with many other kinesis, but I've read some documents on the net with information on that. Google it.

Before anything, if you're going to try this, it's just better if you master telekinesis before any other, as the principle is the same.

Good Luck,
Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ophiuchus" <ashitakeakizuki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ty_rivera@" <ty_rivera@ wrote:

Controlling the darkness itself is not possible as it's nothing but the lack of light in some area. However, controlling the light (photokinesis) is totally possible.

I've never tried it myself as I did with many other kinesis, but I've read some documents on the net with information on that. Google it.

Before anything, if you're going to try this, it's just better if you master telekinesis before any other, as the principle is the same.

Good Luck,
Hail Enki!
On JoS website information about hydrokinesis is very brief. Can someone exlain it to me?

<td val[/IMG]you would only be invisble to people who can't see energy and yes umbrakenesis is just bending light you can put it to way better uses than just turning invisible

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, satanisk_88 <satanisk_88@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Umbrakinesis
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 1:25 AM

With the right amount of power, knowledge and most importantly DESIRE, anything is possible, no matter how big or small.

As to this matter, I myself haven't practiced this amazing ability of bending light (I assume that is how you can become invisible..it makes sense) but what I can tell you is ask Father Satan and/or your Guardian Demon/ess about this. You will have answers if you are serious about learning this skill.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Andre" <darkfury211@ ... wrote:

Hail Ea!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, hju7 <lycaeonia_curse@ wrote:

Hail Enki

____________ _________ _________ __

Need a Hol[/IMG]now.http://us. lrd.yahoo. com/_ylc= X3oDMTJxN2x2ZmNp BF9zAzIwMjM2MTY2 MTMEdG1fZG1lY2gD VGV4dCBMaW5rBHRt X2xuawNVMTEwMzk3 NwR0bV9uZXQDWWFo b28hBHRtX3BvcwN0 YWdsaW5lBHRtX3Bw dHkDYXVueg- -/SIG=14600t3ni/ **http%3A/ /au.rd.yahoo. com/mail/ tagline/creative holidays/ *http%3A/ /au.docs. yahoo.com/ homepageset/ %3Fp1=other% 26p2=au%26p3= mailtagline
[/TD]

That seems extremely interesting, Unfortunatly I suck too hard at this time, But I will defenatly try this when I'm more advanced

--- In [email protected], TJ mcdonald <tjfoulks@... wrote:

you would only be invisble to people who can't see energy and yes umbrakenesis is just bending light you can put it to way better uses than just turning invisible

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

Hail Ea!

Hail Enki

Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now.http://us. lrd.yahoo. com/_ylc= X3oDMTJxN2x2ZmNp BF9zAzIwMjM2MTY2 MTMEdG1fZG1lY2gD VGV4dCBMaW5rBHRt X2xuawNVMTEwMzk3 NwR0bV9uZXQDWWFo b28hBHRtX3BvcwN0 YWdsaW5lBHRtX3Bw dHkDYXVueg- -/SIG=14600t3ni/ **http%3A/ /au.rd.yahoo. com/mail/ tagline/creative holidays/ *http%3A/ /au.docs. yahoo.com/ homepageset/ %3Fp1=other% 26p2=au%26p3= mailtagline

yes well the enemies on earth that can see energy are being destroyed by their own rituals. perhaps their is a way to become invisble even to them. ectoplasm?

hail Ea!

--- In [email protected], TJ mcdonald <tjfoulks@... wrote:

you would only be invisble to people who can't see energy and yes umbrakenesis is just bending light you can put it to way better uses than just turning invisible

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

Hail Ea!

Hail Enki

Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now.http://us. lrd.yahoo. com/_ylc= X3oDMTJxN2x2ZmNp BF9zAzIwMjM2MTY2 MTMEdG1fZG1lY2gD VGV4dCBMaW5rBHRt X2xuawNVMTEwMzk3 NwR0bV9uZXQDWWFo b28hBHRtX3BvcwN0 YWdsaW5lBHRtX3Bw dHkDYXVueg- -/SIG=14600t3ni/ **http%3A/ /au.rd.yahoo. com/mail/ tagline/creative holidays/ *http%3A/ /au.docs. yahoo.com/ homepageset/ %3Fp1=other% 26p2=au%26p3= mailtagline

Just want to ask if did you realy performed umbrakenesis?.. if you did kindly please tell me how...
tnx in advance (x_O)
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:48:48 AM

yes well the enemies on earth that can see energy are being destroyed by their own rituals. perhaps their is a way to become invisble even to them. ectoplasm?

hail Ea!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, TJ mcdonald <tjfoulks@.. . wrote:

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, satanisk_88 <satanisk_88@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

Hail Ea!

Hail Enki

Need a Hol[/IMG]now.http://us. lrd.yahoo. com/_ylc= X3oDMTJxN2x2ZmNp BF9zAzIwMjM2MTY2 MTMEdG1fZG1lY2gD VGV4dCBMaW5rBHRt X2xuawNVMTEwMzk3 NwR0bV9uZXQDWWFo b28hBHRtX3BvcwN0 YWdsaW5lBHRtX3Bw dHkDYXVueg- -/SIG=14600t3ni/ **http%3A/ /au.rd.yahoo. com/mail/ tagline/creative holidays/ *http%3A/ /au.docs. yahoo.com/ homepageset/ %3Fp1=other% 26p2=au%26p3= mailtagline

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back