Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Um yeah...

<[/IMG]"I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them."-Satan[/I]
This means NO. This verse of the Al-jiwah is referring to xians, jews, muslims and race mixing and Satan does not allow friendly association with the enemy.
Obviously you can be friends with people of different races (except jews) but you cannot have sex with them nor is it allowed or advised to engage in relations with a xian.
Once you are spiritually aware enough to sense the aura of other people you will immediately want to puke whenever you are in the presence of xians.They give off foul energies that clash with us and jews are by far the worst creatures to be around.
I found this out firsthand on thanksgiving.
So NO. don't date xians
HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 8:47 AM, "manson_star@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My boyfriend is a Christian... Is this okay?

@fake name I think you confused the word race. :pChristian is not a race; it is a religion.
@manson_star it is adviseable to not have such close contacts with christians or worse (muslims), simply because they have very shitty energy, and some of them are psychic vampires without their awareness (which means that they will suck your energies, and you will feel drained/tired after you associate yourself with them).The more you will be advancing in meditation, you will be able to sense people's energies and you will naturally not want to be around such people.
Moreover, a christian, can also be easily controlled by the enemy (well, not all of them... I'd like to believe), so maybe your boyfriend will somehow make you stop meditating or keep you behind in your spiritual path.
Finally... Christians are very... em... stupid. :pI mean this literally. If you give a christian the exposingchristianity.com website... or if you conversed with them, and tell them that "jewsus never existed because this and that, and in the bible they advocate rape, murder etc etc etc".... What the fuck will the christians have to say? They will still say shit! Which goes to show how stupid they are.Personally, I would *never* be able to be with a guy who's christian... Someone who worships a "god" whose followers have BUTCHERED, TORTURED, RAPED, SAVAGED TRILLION OF PAGAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... I consider a person who worships such a "god" to be very deviant, or very very fucking stupid.-- the second I believe for my relatives LOL. Because they have no idea what the bible even writes!!!So, if you see that your boyfriend is open minded... you could have a conversation with him about christianity (*not* Satanism). Just study www.exposingchristianity.com and then you'll have way too many proof to explain to him why his religion is shit.

Στις 11:30 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 28 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

<[/IMG]"I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them."-Satan[/I]
This means NO. This verse of the Al-jiwah is referring to xians, jews, muslims and race mixing and Satan does not allow friendly association with the enemy.
Obviously you can be friends with people of different races (except jews) but you cannot have sex with them nor is it allowed or advised to engage in relations with a xian.
Once you are spiritually aware enough to sense the aura of other people you will immediately want to puke whenever you are in the presence of xians.They give off foul energies that clash with us and jews are by far the worst creatures to be around.
So NO. don't date xians
HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 8:47 AM, "manson_star@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What about simple friendships?

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 28, 2015, at 4:26 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
So NO. don't date xians
HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 8:47 AM, "manson_star@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Well, he's not serious about his religion but he won't even think about reading anything to do with Satan since the... Christian Priest and his parents brained washed him into thinking Satan is bad. And in all honesty... He was wonderful in the beginning but now... He's different. And I don't know what to do. I love him but I'm not sure I want to be with him any longer. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 17:08, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @fake name I think you confused the word race. :pChristian is not a race; it is a religion.
@manson_star it is adviseable to not have such close contacts with christians or worse (muslims), simply because they have very shitty energy, and some of them are psychic vampires without their awareness (which means that they will suck your energies, and you will feel drained/tired after you associate yourself with them).The more you will be advancing in meditation, you will be able to sense people's energies and you will naturally not want to be around such people.
Moreover, a christian, can also be easily controlled by the enemy (well, not all of them... I'd like to believe), so maybe your boyfriend will somehow make you stop meditating or keep you behind in your spiritual path.
Finally... Christians are very... em... stupid. :pI mean this literally. If you give a christian the exposingchristianity.com website... or if you conversed with them, and tell them that "jewsus never existed because this and that, and in the bible they advocate rape, murder etc etc etc".... What the fuck will the christians have to say? They will still say shit! Which goes to show how stupid they are.Personally, I would *never* be able to be with a guy who's christian... Someone who worships a "god" whose followers have BUTCHERED, TORTURED, RAPED, SAVAGED TRILLION OF PAGAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... I consider a person who worships such a "god" to be very deviant, or very very fucking stupid.-- the second I believe for my relatives LOL. Because they have no idea what the bible even writes!!!So, if you see that your boyfriend is open minded... you could have a conversation with him about christianity (*not* Satanism). Just study www.exposingchristianity.com and then you'll have way too many proof to explain to him why his religion is shit.

Στις 11:30 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 28 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

So NO. don't date xians
HAIL SATAN!

One of my old ex's was a xian, (this was before I knew about Satan) and I couldn't figure out why I was so.. like i was attracted to him (obviously) but we never had a connection and the connection we did have made me cringe and feel disgusted towards him. He actually helped me discover Satanism because I knew he was studying to be a xian priest and I just hated xians so much. So yeah, we never made it far, not even 2 years dating before I just stopped seeing him. 
Might have been the fact that it turned out he got arrested for pedophilia not even a month after we broke up. Such disgusting filth. 

It's fine. We're most likely breaking up anyways.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 16:26, fake na[/IMG]"I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them."-Satan[/I]
So NO. don't date xians
HAIL SATAN!

See? Xians are also often pedophiles. This is because of all the sexual repression and exposure to demented jewish energies from that wretched cult.Your energies WILL clash with xians. The more you develop the more you will be sickened by the presence of xians and the more likely those xians will be to become used as a weapon against you by angels.
It's like the matrix, everyone who isn't one of us is a potential enemy agent, and xians are ALWAYS just one little mind control spell away from being used as such against you.

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 6:32 PM, "epsilonfreak@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

One of my old ex's was a xian, (this was before I knew about Satan) and I couldn't figure out why I was so.. like i was attracted to him (obviously) but we never had a connection and the connection we did have made me cringe and feel disgusted towards him. He actually helped me discover Satanism because I knew he was studying to be a xian priest and I just hated xians so much. So yeah, we never made it far, not even 2 years dating before I just stopped seeing him. 
Might have been the fact that it turned out he got arrested for pedophilia not even a month after we broke up. Such disgusting filth. 

I never said xians were a race.........

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 2:09 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@fake name I think you confused the word race. :pChristian is not a race; it is a religion.

So NO. don't date xians
HAIL SATAN!

Hey how are you? I'm just a little confused here. Don't get me wrong I truly enjoy reading your emails and I would never judge anybody. Everything I've ever read about Xians is they are basically a small oriental group, but it seems like your saying everyone who's not a satanist is a Xian? Please don't think I'm trying to argue or anything I'm just saying my knowledge on the topic which most is definitely nowhere close to yours.
<ol style="[/IMG]Xian (Chinese: 仙/仚/僊; pinyin: xiān; Wade–Giles: hsien) is a Chinese word for an enlightened person, translatable in English as: "spiritually immortal; transcendent; super-human; celestial being" (in Daoist/Taoist philosophy and cosmology)This definition you'll find all over the place. How can you still call your ex the pedophile a Xian of that above really is the true definition of the word? Again I totally respect your beliefs enjoy reading your emails I'm just confused. I've been studying for a while but I am new here?be safe </ol>
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 29, 2015, at 9:55 AM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  See? Xians are also often pedophiles. This is because of all the sexual repression and exposure to demented jewish energies from that wretched cult.Your energies WILL clash with xians. The more you develop the more you will be sickened by the presence of xians and the more likely those xians will be to become used as a weapon against you by angels.
It's like the matrix, everyone who isn't one of us is a potential enemy agent, and xians are ALWAYS just one little mind control spell away from being used as such against you.

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 6:32 PM, "epsilonfreak@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

When we say xian we mean stupid ass christians and we're just X-ing out the "christ" for obvious reasons.

On Sunday, November 29, 2015 8:50 AM, "Anthony Tyer anthonytyer@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey how are you? I'm just a little confused here. Don't get me wrong I truly enjoy reading your emails and I would never judge anybody. Everything I've ever read about Xians is they are basically a small oriental group, but it seems like your saying everyone who's not a satanist is a Xian? Please don't think I'm trying to argue or anything I'm just saying my knowledge on the topic which most is definitely nowhere close to yours.
<ol style="[/IMG]</ol>Xian (Chinese: 仙/仚/僊; pinyin: xiān; Wade–Giles: hsien) is a Chinese word for an enlightened person, translatable in English as: "spiritually immortal; transcendent; super-human; celestial being" (in Daoist/Taoist philosophy and cosmology)This definition you'll find all over the place. How can you still call your ex the pedophile a Xian of that above really is the true definition of the word? Again I totally respect your beliefs enjoy reading your emails I'm just confused. I've been studying for a while but I am new here?be safe 
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 29, 2015, at 9:55 AM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 6:32 PM, "epsilonfreak@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On the long run it is not OK, unless he converts to the Truth and Father in a reasonable time; otherwise he will give you many spiritual and life problems. Sad but true.

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 04:39:24 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Um yeah...

Christian by name or practice? Many have been brainwashed over the years and many are just born into it. Others actively pursue the idea of being a Christian. If they're actively doing it then its best to avoid at all costs.

Yes seriously. Dating an xian is a total waste of time. Your energies WILL clash eventually if you meditate and empower yourself.

I started dating this guy recently. When I saw a picture of him, I caught up he was interested in the occult and that he was a part of a cult. But wasn't sure what cult. Nothing major FYI.

Then when I met him, yes he is very kind, very nice and charming. Even though he was 40 years old I sensed he was not ready for any relationship at all and even dates multiple people due to his fear of being alone and a fear of intimacy. And a fear of rejection so he would stop speaking with his dates if he ever came to think it could develop feelings.

Anyway, I knew something was off, there were something about his energies that just didn't seem right. But then the demon Malphas helped and wanted me to know. There was this invitation of a seremony to a cult called (i'm sorry, do not know the english word for it) Rosenkors. Which is very jewish and ties to xianity.

That was my confirmation to end contact and leave him alone.

Even dating liberals and atheists and shit will give you problems. Liberalism is xianity in disguise. Really the further away from Satan they are, in comparison to you, they more problems they will be likely to cause. Satanism can be insufferably lonely if you're super sensitive and need attention and warmth. I mean welcome to a world where most people are brainwashed by aliens and you're one of the very few who know it. Satan and the demons also teach ethics so along the line, you will probably find you have standards which seem like common sense to you, but these lefty-loosies don't seem to get it at all. They might cheat on you, put themselves on a pedestal over you, who knows. They might have a jewish idea of sex and relationships that might hurt you as well; like unconsciously making you feel bad about your body type, expecting some crap out of you. Maybe your partner will start giving looks at the person with big body parts hanging out of their clothes and a fancy job, and give you the impression that you're a "loser" or have low market value. God there's nothing worse than being misunderstood like that.You can try and wake someone up if you think its worthwhile. It does work to do a spell to force someone to find Satan and their Pagan roots, but its probably not going to be a dream come true and they're going to suffer the first slap of truth for sure.

Wait, fake ,that can't be right. We use xain as a slur of zion. As in all other joo infected/created faiths or at least that is how I use it.

Spot on!

I only date someone now that I know is like-minded or open-minded, that I will know for sure they commit to the Truth, Satan.

I once had a relationship with another SS, due to his fucked up jewish mentality. Well, it did not work out. I ended all contact with him. What relationship he has with Father Satan these days is between them.

I also have my complete trust that one day when I am ready, Satan will help and guide me to the right one.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Hard to find someone at this age who shares the same interests and beliefs
HAIL SATAN!
HEIL HELL'S ARMY![/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back