Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

UK Satanist.

William S

Hail, Could some1 tel me if there are any members this group who want 2 hook up in this group plz. William. Born 10.0.1967. Capricorn.(Real hidden Goat) Devil knows who i am. Lol

<td val[/IMG]The Devil and Father Satan are not the same being, though the xians spread lies about this claiming they are the same being and are evil. The Devil doesn't exist it's just abunch of bullshit made up by xians to scare and control their followers. This is a group for children of Father Satan who have learned from joyofsatan.com.Please go to joyofsatan.com  &  http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ and read everything there.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!Praise be SATAN, His victory is near.[/TD]

And another capricorn here too!
There seem to be a few of us goats here in the UK.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <whirly26@... wrote:

Ha capricorn here too and proud of it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "William S" <william_southey@ wrote:

Hail, Could some1 tel me if there are any members this group who want 2 hook up in this group plz. William. Born 10.0.1967. Capricorn.(Real hidden Goat) Devil knows who i am. Lol

WE ARE CHILDREN AND FOLLOWERS OF TRUTH KNOWLEDGE FOR ONLY THROUGHT TRUTH CAN WE TRUELY SET FREE....WE MUST LEARN FROM ALL SOURCES OF KNOWLEDGE EXPANDING OUR MINDS HEARTS AND SOUL TO FIND ARE OWN TRUTH FOR WITH TRUTH COMES FALSE KNOWELGE IS PLAIN TO SEE AS WE EXPOSE WHO THE ENEMYS TRUELY ARE WE EXPOSE THE LIE THAT IS BEHIND IT ALL WE ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THERE UP TO MEDITATIE RAISE OUR VIBRATIONS TO THE NEW ERA OF HUMANITY NEVER SHALL OUR FREEDOM BE TREATEN FOR WE ARE STRONG IN NMBRS...........

HAIL SATAN TRUE GOD AND CREATER KNOWING THIS WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KOREN AND BIBLE SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], CHHUCIFER <chhucifer@... wrote:

The Devil and Father Satan are not the same being, though the xians spread lies about this claiming they are the same being and are evil. The Devil doesn't exist it's just abunch of bullshit made up by xians to scare and control their followers. This is a group for children of Father Satan who have learned from joyofsatan.com.Please go to joyofsatan.com  &  http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ and read everything there.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!Praise be SATAN, His victory is near.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back