Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

UK Population to Increase to 70m by 2026 due to immigration

SSwarrior

Hi all been a while since I have been on here as due to general life.

As we know the EU and many other countries are get pumped full of Immigrants From the 3rd world and causing lots of issues within these countries along with the enemies dream of mass replacement.

This is a long article so here are some key points

In the UK The Office for National Statistics Stated on Tuesday 30/01/2024
"The UK population will reach 70mn by the middle of 2026, faster than previously thought, due to higher levels of net migration

The ONS’s projection of 315,000 for long-run annual net immigration is significantly higher than the assumed long-run level of 245,000 underpinning the latest fiscal and economic forecasts of the Office for Budget Responsibility.

The ONS said the UK population was now set to increase by 6.6mn people over the 15 years between mid-2021 and mid-2036, a rise of 9.9 per cent, from an estimated 67mn to 73.7mn.

The enemy likes to say things like it makes the country richer and is good for diversity however it is becoming more clear this isn't the case and the illusion of this is fading away fast.

Here is a link to another article

A UK Based thinktank has said

"Average UK person has lost out on £10,200 since 2010, thinktank says"

To also further this the UK prime minister this week came out a what I can only see defended Israel from the crimes it has been committing for decades.

In this speech and other comments it states
"The prime minister had already given his response to the Rochdale by-election, saying earlier in the day that the campaign had been one of the most divisive in recent times and praising the Tory candidate's positive message.
But only a few hours later he decided, outside Downing Street, to take aim at George Galloway, saying it was "beyond alarming" that voters in Rochdale had returned a candidate who he said had "dismissed what happened on 7 October" in Israel."

Rochdale has a big Muslim population so this is to be expected that they voted in a MP that supports Palestine.
The thing I find more alarming is how it is setting up a president that if you don't vote how they want you to you are label bad and need to be shut down.

I find this week very interesting as the Jews are really not hiding anything anymore plus also causing there own problems with mass immigration.

Very sad Situation

Brexit meant nothing. Article 50 was never meant to be used, its authour said. I thought it was illegal to ignore the vote... Now (((they))) are continuing on regardless, hoping we forgot the vote while (((they))) ignore it.

As far as I read UK planned to become like Australia in the sense that people will be allowed to move in the country permanently only if they are being employed by a UK company and meet certain criteria but it seems this only applies to Europeans for the most part as immigrants are still being tacitly pumped in UK all over Europe by what seems to be mostly Geroge Soros' "transportation" and efforts.

As far as I read UK planned to become like Australia in the sense that people will be allowed to move in the country permanently only if they are being employed by a UK company and meet certain criteria but it seems this only applies to Europeans for the most part as immigrants are still being tacitly pumped in UK all over Europe by what seems to be mostly Geroge Soros' "transportation" and efforts.
What’s Geroge Soros' "transportation" and efforts?

As we know the EU and many other countries are get pumped full of Immigrants From the 3rd world and causing lots of issues within these countries along with the enemies dream of mass replacement.

"The UK population will reach 70mn by the middle of 2026, faster than previously thought, due to higher levels of net migration

The ONS’s projection of 315,000 for long-run annual net immigration is significantly higher than the assumed long-run level of 245,000 underpinning the latest fiscal and economic forecasts of the Office for Budget Responsibility.

The ONS said the UK population was now set to increase by 6.6mn people over the 15 years between mid-2021 and mid-2036, a rise of 9.9 per cent, from an estimated 67mn to 73.7mn.

The enemy likes to say things like it makes the country richer and is good for diversity however it is becoming more clear this isn't the case and the illusion of this is fading away fast.

To also further this the UK prime minister this week came out a what I can only see defended Israel from the crimes it has been committing for decades.

"The prime minister had already given his response to the Rochdale by-election, saying earlier in the day that the campaign had been one of the most divisive in recent times and praising the Tory candidate's positive message.
But only a few hours later he decided, outside Downing Street, to take aim at George Galloway, saying it was "beyond alarming" that voters in Rochdale had returned a candidate who he said had "dismissed what happened on 7 October" in Israel."

Rochdale has a big Muslim population so this is to be expected that they voted in a MP that supports Palestine.
The thing I find more alarming is how it is setting up a president that if you don't vote how they want you to you are label bad and need to be shut down.

I find this week very interesting as the Jews are really not hiding anything anymore plus also causing there own problems with mass immigration.

What do you make of George Galloway? Can we trust any of the UK politicians?

When politicians start telling people how to vote, that's when I knew the State's behavior is really starting to mimic the religious leaders.

I don't live in Europe, but one solution is certain: Judaism Christianity and Islam must be outlawed in every European country (and other countriesbas well) before things get out of hand.

Hello, SSwarrior - have you come across this group before https://www.patrioticalternative.org.uk/ ?

I’ve been reading in some places that they are training immigrants as solders or police, to enforce another local down. Has anyone else read this?

I hope the kikes like when it millions of muslims enter their country afterall, I hear diversity is a strength, I am sure they will feel very strong when their allies leave them to their neighbours.

Its funny how the muslims have just made the British people even more aware of the evils of israel and the jews, every plan they make is just one more step closer to the Divine justice they have worked so very hard to recieve, something tells me that their not going to like it however, I almost pity them...almost

Everyone who did their RTRs are to thank that their plan is backfiring and of course are Gods are also due all praise for what they have done.

I’ve read that the immigrants that they are bringing into the USA and Europe , they are training as soldiers to enforce the next lock down.

I’ve read that the immigrants that they are bringing into the USA and Europe , they are training as soldiers to enforce the next lock down.
I am not sure about this. But I am sure they are being employed in many strategic employments.
What I can say is, there is a subtle door open for immigration that is "legal work". Most EU and White countries have a very old population due to past generations procreated at a high ratio. So there are few youngs to work now, and high demand of workers in transports, bus, nursing, medical, cleaning, deliveries, food and supermarket, shop assistants, security and even army and police.
Most White people do NOT want to do those kind of jobs because they point to the top, they study for many years, to be "managers" rather than "workers". This is also positive as our race is aiming to be the best it can, but this is not valid for all people. We SHOULD have lower social classes made of Whites, but it seems we are loosing this part of society. There are very "basic" people who are loosing time on books while they should work to sustain their own society. They do not, as jewish hollywod told them each of them is a ego-hero to dominate the world alone, rather than a piece of a puzzle called society.

Where illegal immigrants fail to land on here, they apply for "jobs" . Germany and other countries have plans to call for immigrants for specialized jobs. Every time I look around I see them, many are muslims, or black, but they are all low-level people. They do work only because they have to, they hate our people, and their energy is negative. They also help their own "friends" - like the bus driver let his "immigrant brother" jump up without paying the ticket while hey, white man, you need to pay or get off!
They are taking over restaurants while they are simple waiters, as often the restaurant owner is too busy abd/or those invaders use strong Martial energies thati the jews send them to subdue our man.
Our feminist women hate their husbands and deprive them of sex, value and power (OK, sometimes it's good and natural outcome of the end of xianity and patriarcate), while immigrants are violent and abusive with their and OUR woman who think they are "masculine". Those girls will pay a high price in their future, if they are not warned and defended and preserved by better people of their own race.

WE NEED TO STOP THIS !
As most politicians are struggling to stop illegal immigration, they also open the doors to "workers".

Most White people do NOT want to do those kind of jobs because they point to the top, they study for many years, to be "managers" rather than "workers". This is also positive as our race is aiming to be the best it can, but this is not valid for all people. We SHOULD have lower social classes made of Whites, but it seems we are loosing this part of society. There are very "basic" people who are loosing time on books while they should work to sustain their own society. They do not, as jewish hollywod told them each of them is a ego-hero to dominate the world alone, rather than a piece of a puzzle called society.
The problem is that these manual labor tasks are paid peanuts. In Finland, as much as thirty to fifty percent of net income from low-income work is spent on rent alone depending on where one lives. Insult to injury is that one has to hold two or more part-time positions if they are not fortunate enough to get a full-time position. This is one of the main reasons immigrants are getting these positions more than Whites because whatever we provide for them, is ten times better than what they have where they came from.

The problem is that these manual labor tasks are paid peanuts. In Finland, as much as thirty to fifty percent of net income from low-income work is spent on rent alone depending on where one lives. Insult to injury is that one has to hold two or more part-time positions if they are not fortunate enough to get a full-time position. This is one of the main reasons immigrants are getting these positions more than Whites because whatever we provide for them, is ten times better than what they have where they came from.
That's the point. I think, this is also the result of jewish manipulation of our society to open the doors even more, as they control salaries somehow.
Also those immigrants live in 10 people in a small flat so they can afford living. They get social benefits for low income and high number of children, and can afford to live where the Whites need to work 30 years to buy a small decent flat.

I don't know how this can be reversed as Whites seems not willing to adapt to those jobs for the sake of their race (maybe, protesting for higher salaries all together?). Maybe next EU elections will steer to more radical right-wing parties a bit ?
I am not sure, I know the Gods will handle this soon, but it seems to me something need to shake Western countries, otherwise the "workers" flow will be excessive in the next years. The menace of a global war (even if non-desirable and jewish created) would maybe have the consequence of a progressive borders closing?

Fucking terrifying. England was trashed the moment they let muslim monkeys in there.
Dystopian as hell...

That's the point. I think, this is also the result of jewish manipulation of our society to open the doors even more, as they control salaries somehow.
Also those immigrants live in 10 people in a small flat so they can afford living. They get social benefits for low income and high number of children, and can afford to live where the Whites need to work 30 years to buy a small decent flat.

I don't know how this can be reversed as Whites seems not willing to adapt to those jobs for the sake of their race (maybe, protesting for higher salaries all together?). Maybe next EU elections will steer to more radical right-wing parties a bit ?
I am not sure, I know the Gods will handle this soon, but it seems to me something need to shake Western countries, otherwise the "workers" flow will be excessive in the next years. The menace of a global war (even if non-desirable and jewish created) would maybe have the consequence of a progressive borders closing?
A lot of them arnet working anyhow , they are on benefits, or doing illegal jobs

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back