Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Uh, I think I F'ed up...

cithara1991

okay again this is about my ex whom some of you know by now that I love and want back. I summoned Leraje a while ago and we made a 'deal' for them to break up. Well here's what I did stupid and I want to know what you all think. My parents went out of state not too long ago and I took advantage of that to preform a poppit love spell ritual on my ex. I made a poppit that looked just like him, smelt like him, everything and used tarot cards, rose petals, candles and velvet ribbon. I think I called upon the Gods of Hell in the wrong direction and now I'm worried that I may have messed up everything. Father tells me (at least I think it is his voice and not just a voice in my head!) that my ex is coming back to me. But did I mess it up? After the ritual a few bad things seemed to happen. I'm so confused right now and would like yours all opinion thanks so much!
Hail Satan!
-Lauren

Summoning the Gods of Hell in the wrong direction wouldn't affect it, IMO.

Your doubt and dwelling on the negative is affecting the ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cithara1991" <cithara1991@... wrote:

okay again this is about my ex whom some of you know by now that I love and want back. I summoned Leraje a while ago and we made a 'deal' for them to break up. Well here's what I did stupid and I want to know what you all think. My parents went out of state not too long ago and I took advantage of that to preform a poppit love spell ritual on my ex. I made a poppit that looked just like him, smelt like him, everything and used tarot cards, rose petals, candles and velvet ribbon. I think I called upon the Gods of Hell in the wrong direction and now I'm worried that I may have messed up everything. Father tells me (at least I think it is his voice and not just a voice in my head!) that my ex is coming back to me. But did I mess it up? After the ritual a few bad things seemed to happen. I'm so confused right now and would like yours all opinion thanks so much!
Hail Satan!
-Lauren

i agree, ritual 101 is to perform the ritual, gather energy, program that energy to perform a task, release the energy, AND THEN FORGET ABOUT IT.  if you dwell on the wha ifs or soemthing you may have done wrong, it will affect how the energy is programs and either hinder or prevent the entire ritual from being affective.

HAIL ENKI
~Scott

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:34:24 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Uh, I think I F'ed up...

Summoning the Gods of Hell in the wrong direction wouldn't affect it, IMO.

Your doubt and dwelling on the negative is affecting the ritual.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "cithara1991" <cithara1991@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!
-Lauren

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back