Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Two questions

hh

What does demons smell like? Or what can they smell like? for example....

and can someone tell me if the God's can also have a human form on earth, even today?

The Gods have physical bodies but not on earth, at least until they come back to earth. I don't know how about others, but some of them I've contacted have a beautiful smell similar to incense. It's the enemy greys that usually stink.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hh" <thelolita1@... wrote:

and can someone tell me if the God's can also have a human form on earth, even today?

Wow interesting question.. The gods have their own physical bodies on constellation orion. Why would they need a "human" form? And as for their smell...well who knows maybe fruit maybe nothing. Thats an odd yet random question that sparks my curiousity lol
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, September 09, 2011 2:00:44 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Two questions

Lmao!
Date: Friday, September 09, 2011 2:18:11 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Two questions

The Gods have physical bodies but not on earth, at least until they come back to earth. I don't know how about others, but some of them I've contacted have a beautiful smell similar to incense. It's the enemy greys that usually stink.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hh" <thelolita1@... wrote:

Well from what abductees and people who have come incounter with greys and sych have said that they smell like a mixture of cardboard and cinnamon...

I've seen abductees and some spiritual Satanists who have encountered them astrally say they have a completely artificial smell that is like when you are in a pharmacy or hospital or something. I've never been contacted closely by one to see myself though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Well from what abductees and people who have come incounter with greys and sych have said that they smell like a mixture of cardboard and cinnamon...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hh" <thelolita1@ wrote:

Not that I would like to be contacted by a grey to see if it smells like that though lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

I've seen abductees and some spiritual Satanists who have encountered them astrally say they have a completely artificial smell that is like when you are in a pharmacy or hospital or something. I've never been contacted closely by one to see myself though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hh" <thelolita1@ wrote:

Haha XD Is cinnamon connected with the greys then somehow? I seen there are cinnamon incenses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Not that I would like to be contacted by a grey to see if it smells like that though lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

No. Why would they be. All I said is some said it smelt like a mixture of cardboard and cinnamon.
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:43:15 am

Haha XD Is cinnamon connected with the greys then somehow? I seen there are cinnamon incenses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Greetings,
1.) Which (of the) rune(s) can i use to program an aura to continously absorb destructive energies?

2.)I want to pass out as the best the officier in a military course i will take on next year, so i'll be working with the mannaz rune to skyrocket my intelligent.
Before i deleted my fb account, i read a post where a ss said it's dangerous to breathe colour energy into the brain. Is this true?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Just a slight deviation from the questions being asked and answered in this thread but I just wanted to know where did other ethnicities come about (Black, Arab, Asian etc) when the gods of Satanism are all white. Are there gods of other ethnicities living with Father and his demons on Duat?

-On 29/10 i want to start a magickal working to overcome my fear of social pressure and of being judged by other people, using the ANSUZ rune. If, for some reasone, during the 40 days I am not able to vibrate any runes, is it stil valid if I just raise energy and state affirmations?
-On the Hatha yoga PDF, it is written to do it at least twice a day, is it ok, instead, to do Kundalini yoga in the morning and Hatha yoga in the evening? Or will i lose my progress?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back