Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

turning people away from us

Brian

This is a lesson that some of you have taught me is many of the new people that are just coming here need more patience and understanding.As Raven was just sharing with me we need as true Gentiles to be gentle with them so they don't think that we are just mean nasty Satanists.Its up to us to help rather then insult so that we don't don't run them back in to the jews hands again.THis is especially for the very young ones because many come here with the lies that they were taught from their parents or others that are without the Satan is evil,or that he will fulfill all your desires or my personal fav is that we can see Him or the Demons with our physical eyes.Rather then tell them how wrong the are lets show them where they are wrong and the miss info that they were given in a kind way so they understand that we are not who they thought we were.Then we can build up Satan's army with strong Gentiles that know the truth.

Very true my brother, we must show people who the good guys are. And who the pure hearted and pure willed are. And who the rotten [enemy] are.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" wrote:

This is a lesson that some of you have taught me is many of the new people that are just coming here need more patience and understanding.As Raven was just sharing with me we need as true Gentiles to be gentle with them so they don't think that we are just mean nasty Satanists.Its up to us to help rather then insult so that we don't don't run them back in to the jews hands again.THis is especially for the very young ones because many come here with the lies that they were taught from their parents or others that are without the Satan is evil,or that he will fulfill all your desires or my personal fav is that we can see Him or the Demons with our physical eyes.Rather then tell them how wrong the are lets show them where they are wrong and the miss info that they were given in a kind way so they understand that we are not who they thought we were.Then we can build up Satan's army with strong Gentiles that know the truth.

Being straight forward can seem abrasive but the RHP is so 'wishy - washy' it can take years to just understand what they are talking about. When we get right down to the 'nitty-gritty' of it; it seems mean; but it is actually loving in wanting the person to get the correct view and honest answers in life. It's not to drive anyone away but inform and make them think.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]true but its all in the way that we say things. I'm not judging you mind you I am the worst for putting my passions into words and it coming out wrong. I am just saying we gotta be kind of careful the way we correct the newbies. so that they don't think that we're just assholes and leave the only truth they will ever really find.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: turning people away from us
Sent: Sun, Feb 3, 2013 8:41:46 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

Being straight forward can seem abrasive but the RHP is so 'wishy - washy' it can take years to just understand what they are talking about. When we get right down to the 'nitty-gritty' of it; it seems mean; but it is actually loving in wanting the person to get the correct view and honest answers in life. It's not to drive anyone away but inform and make them think.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]there is a lot of other so called Satanists out there they're claiming all kinds of stuff. but we know we have the truth and people need to see a difference in us. but I'm not in any way saying that we're not supposed to make sure the people do know the truth. but it can either run them towards Satan or back to the enemy. and we all know how important building Satan's Army is.

Sent: Sun, Feb 3, 2013 7:50:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Very true my brother, we must show people who the good guys are. And who the pure hearted and pure willed are. And who the rotten [enemy] are.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" wrote:

[/TD]

I don't know what accounts you're talking about, perhaps you could reference some.
I agree we should not be rude nor harsh. But for the most part I agree with KeeperofStone. It is not that we are being rude or turning people away, we are simply being straight forward and direct. When we talk maturly and interlectually, this can sometimes be taken wrongly, as cold and distant, rather than the warm fuzzy love love of the enemy that they are used to.

The thing is, Satanism isn't about comfort, it isn't about settling in somewhere and snuggling up, figurtivly of course. It is about pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to find whats right. This teaches strength, mental strength and a strong will to persevere.

There is a thing called tough love, and perhaps soon you will learn abuot this more for yourself Brian. It may seem harsh and rude at first, but latter down the track, we learn from it, and are stronger for it, and thankful. I know I wouldn't be the person I am today without my parents giving me tough love here and there. I wouldn't have learnt some things on my own, sometimes the hard way is the best way to learn something.

This is what we are trying to do with the newer members. We don't want them to get the first impression that this is going to be a cake walk, and the everything is going to be spoon fed to them. Because in the long run this is going to breed disaster. What about later down the track when they're having trouble with meditation or a working, that it isn't working for them. This was because they were spoonfed everything, never took the time to study for themselves or learn something on their own. Never put in the effort and dedication to learn hands on. They are going to start doubting Satan, doubting what we've been promising them, and leave, drift away.

This is my opinion on the matter anyway. I haven't seen anyone being rude to new members. But the opinion still stands seeing the issue was raised.

And Brian, I'd suggest you think about these things a bit more deeper before you go behind the scenes to try and conspire against fellow members. Where you've gotten your info from and how credible it is I do not know, so I cannot say anything on the subject. But from what I've seen, this member has done nothing but help, as far as I'm aware he is posting more group rituals than anyone else in here.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/85239

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

true but its all in the way that we say things. I'm not judging you mind you I am the worst for putting my passions into words and it coming out wrong. I am just saying we gotta be kind of careful the way we correct the newbies. so that they don't think that we're just assholes and leave the only truth they will ever really find.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Thank you, En Haradren Amlug. For bringing this to my attention. Thats a strong claim to make in public, Gibbons. And requries real evidence for such. Otherwise you are engaging in libel of another member. And what is stopping people from popping up and doing the same to you. Since this is the standard you want to set on the groups for guilt. Catty, gossip that amounts to slander. Your habit of trolling other people with this attitude is getting old hat. And you have already been warned before.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 8:10:36 PM
  I don't know what accounts you're talking about, perhaps you could reference some.
I agree we should not be rude nor harsh. But for the most part I agree with KeeperofStone. It is not that we are being rude or turning people away, we are simply being straight forward and direct. When we talk maturly and interlectually, this can sometimes be taken wrongly, as cold and distant, rather than the warm fuzzy love love of the enemy that they are used to.

The thing is, Satanism isn't about comfort, it isn't about settling in somewhere and snuggling up, figurtivly of course. It is about pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to find whats right. This teaches strength, mental strength and a strong will to persevere.

There is a thing called tough love, and perhaps soon you will learn abuot this more for yourself Brian. It may seem harsh and rude at first, but latter down the track, we learn from it, and are stronger for it, and thankful. I know I wouldn't be the person I am today without my parents giving me tough love here and there. I wouldn't have learnt some things on my own, sometimes the hard way is the best way to learn something.

This is what we are trying to do with the newer members. We don't want them to get the first impression that this is going to be a cake walk, and the everything is going to be spoon fed to them. Because in the long run this is going to breed disaster. What about later down the track when they're having trouble with meditation or a working, that it isn't working for them. This was because they were spoonfed everything, never took the time to study for themselves or learn something on their own. Never put in the effort and dedication to learn hands on. They are going to start doubting Satan, doubting what we've been promising them, and leave, drift away.

This is my opinion on the matter anyway. I haven't seen anyone being rude to new members. But the opinion still stands seeing the issue was raised.

And Brian, I'd suggest you think about these things a bit more deeper before you go behind the scenes to try and conspire against fellow members. Where you've gotten your info from and how credible it is I do not know, so I cannot say anything on the subject. But from what I've seen, this member has done nothing but help, as far as I'm aware he is posting more group rituals than anyone else in here.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Brian Gibbons wrote:

true but its all in the way that we say things. I'm not judging you mind you I am the worst for putting my passions into words and it coming out wrong. I am just saying we gotta be kind of careful the way we correct the newbies. so that they don't think that we're just assholes and leave the only truth they will ever really find.

I agree, I've also thought about this so many times and I have discussed it with many SS.. Though I never said anything about it because I didn't want to... Get ahead of myslef, since I'm still quite new to the groups. So I thought I'd just let it be. Thank you brian for getting this to the others.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Opis!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Brian" <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 17:13:49 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] turning people away from us

The answer from keeper actually made some sense in my eyes. When I came here people gave me pretty straight forward answers and instead of feeling insulted I took it the right way. If people can't even bare raw answers will they bare doing the most simple meditation? I don't know... just a question. As far as I know sometimes souls go trough alot before being able to understand Father's plan.
Ave Satanas

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 9:41 PM, keeperofstone <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Good point. I know I might've left if everyone here had been impatient with me. But after a little bit of help, I'm already seeing a bit of progress.

In fact, I have seen more progress than I honestly expected to see.

I'll try to be better, for one.

So, 1st you accuse Indigo of being a jew in a message that was supposed to be private (how fortunate that it became public...) and now you are saying the opposite whilst at the end of the post you say you did this after all?

This shows only you are not credible and irresponsible.

"Hello brother you are doing awesome with your vids.Raven told me something about Indigo that blew my mind.If its true then how is he not outed.I am sorry for him but he needs to stop posting if it is so what is the deal my friend?He can't just keep posting and trying to become a Gentile.Either he is or he is a jew and if so he needs to stop this crazy shit IMO.BTW I have never been comfortable with him from the beginning."

Playing innocent is very two-faced. If one notoriously plays innocent whilst posting inconspicuously hostile and delusional messages based off of one's own imagination (i.e. not backed by hard facts), not to mention completely ignoring the Clergy's warnings (ANOTHER indicator - because decent Satanist would not have been warned, SEVERAL times) this goes to show the motives of such an individual are clearly inimical. If one claims to be oh so pro-Satanism and claiming doing whatnot, whilst disregarding the words of Father's Disciples, and acting they way they do (actions speak louder than words), how can one call him or herself a Satanist? You can deny it, after all, you are oh so innocent, but your actions are not invisible you know. It may be that you did not necessarily cleansed yourself of the xian dung if you promote this kind of attitude whilst claiming something totally different, which is another feature of xian filth, father Brian.

I wonder then how can the newbies be safe when you behave this way... and you will be playing innocent again.

Ironically, it is this kind of attitude and approach that deters individuals - not only newbies but also those who have been here for some time.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

first of all I was not talking about any long time member here this is someone that was brought to my attention buy 1 of our long time members. and I really don't know what you mean by I've done this before because I've not. never on this group have I ever accused anyone of being a Jew. so I really don't know where that came from.Plus the fact that as I stated it was a private post that was not to be on here in the first place.I was trying to find the truth myself.And the fact remains that someone can not try to be a Gentile.And are you saying that it is none of our buisness if someone is because I want to be for worned myself.But you are right there needs to be proof and not here say.So I was wrong for accusing without proof.

Very good point E.H.Amug
people need to learn how go after what they want on there own, there is Jos
with a lot informations, and there is also clergies and members here to answer questions
however we must learn and try get things done in our own, for advancement .
Things shouldn't be just be handle in a plate, sometimes we have to earn it!
People need to be more persevere on what they want and keep going after!
When things get hard , ask Satan and Gods for help .
Seems there is few * causing problems here with other members
However truth always will come out! Gods knows those who re real and those
who are just causing problems/distractions!
Really a lot things, is been going on *is very unnecessary !!

If anyone s being rude or mean, should contact the Hp/Hps about i!

Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

<td val[/IMG]Get your facts straight or read more of my posts.I said that that was suppose to be a private email and that it was from a long time and respected member that told us in the first place.And NO I was not talking about INDIGO NATION but a newbie with indigo as one of his names.But he has gotten the message because he ran like the jew he is.

Sent: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 7:52:19 PM

<td val[/IMG]   So, 1st you accuse Indigo of being a jew in a message that was supposed to be private (how fortunate that it became public...) and now you are saying the opposite whilst at the end of the post you say you did this after all?

"Hello brother you are doing awesome with your vids.Raven told me something about Indigo that blew my mind.If its true then how is he not outed.I am sorry for him but he needs to stop posting if it is so what is the deal my friend?He can't just keep posting and trying to become a Gentile.Either he is or he is a jew and if so he needs to stop this crazy shit IMO.BTW I have never been comfortable with him from the beginning."

Playing innocent is very two-faced. If one notoriously plays innocent whilst posting inconspicuously hostile and delusional messages based off of one's own imagination (i.e. not backed by hard facts), not to mention completely ignoring the Clergy's warnings (ANOTHER indicator - because decent Satanist would not have been warned, SEVERAL times) this goes to show the motives of such an individual are clearly inimical. If one claims to be oh so pro-Satanism and claiming doing whatnot, whilst disregarding the words of Father's Disciples, and acting they way they do (actions speak louder than words), how can one call him or herself a Satanist? You can deny it, after all, you are oh so innocent, but your actions are not invisible you know. It may be that you did not necessarily cleansed yourself of the xian dung if you promote this kind of attitude whilst claiming something totally different, which is another feature of xian filth, father Brian.

I wonder then how can the newbies be safe when you behave this way... and you will be playing innocent again.

Ironically, it is this kind of attitude and approach that deters individuals - not only newbies but also those who have been here for some time.

Siguard Draconis.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons wrote:

first of all I was not talking about any long time member here this is someone that was brought to my attention buy 1 of our long time members. and I really don't know what you mean by I've done this before because I've not. never on this group have I ever accused anyone of being a Jew. so I really don't know where that came from.Plus the fact that as I stated it was a private post that was not to be on here in the first place.I was trying to find the truth myself.And the fact remains that someone can not try to be a Gentile.And are you saying that it is none of our buisness if someone is because I want to be for worned myself.But you are right there needs to be proof and not here say.So I was wrong for accusing without proof.

[/TD]

Brian is referring to another individual with 'indigo' in their yahoo username under the suspicion of jewish ancestry. He was not referring to indigo nation whom we all know is a true brother and gentile that has helped the cause tremendously.

His evidence was based on this individual admitting his jewishness to another member of this forum, who then informed both Brian and Raven and they told me.

All the long-time members that post frequently on these forums have proven themselves to be true to Satanism and Satan. Let us not continue these internal conflicts and focus on what is important.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

Thank you, En Haradren Amlug. For bringing this to my attention.

Thats a strong claim to make in public, Gibbons. And requries real evidence for such. Otherwise you are engaging in libel of another member. And what is stopping people from popping up and doing the same to you. Since this is the standard you want to set on the groups for guilt. Catty, gossip that amounts to slander. Your habit of trolling other people with this attitude is getting old hat. And you have already been warned before.

-En Haradren Amlug.

I agree with you En Haradren Amlug. Sometimes intellectuality can be taken as cold. However, it can also be taken as fiery cruel and unnecessarily mean. Some of those who have more fiery signs (which is far more often than not the case I've seen with people who are aries) get misunderstood when they use logic and are taken to be insulting by many when they aren't actually meaning too. They're just a bit on the fiery side which can be taken as mean by those who are more sensitive.
So in relation to that, you really do have to read deeper into people's posts than just what's on the surface. There could be many possible meanings to any phrase if the phrasing is too simple or too complex. Unless the phrasing is made perfectly clear. And even than, a person could be misunderstood simply because different people understand different things in different ways. It's finding the right meaning and interpreting it correctly that's difficult. This all stems from problems with communication, which is not America's strong point. (Refer to the republican party and their stance on women, lol.)
In my honest opinion? I think some people in the past have swung the reaction pendulum WAY too far on what you call "tough love". It's either a person wants to be all warm and fuzzy and hand everything out on a silver platter, as HP Limlal stated, or they want to bash the persons head in with words designed to cut to the soul. I've seen both of these reactions before in the past and BOTH are HIGHLY unnecessary. As father satan himself said, there is another way to do a thing. And there really is. I really personally don't see why we can't keep the reaction pendulum in the middle??? We're not meant to molly coddle you or spoon feed you, I do agree with that En Haradren. But life in and of itself is hard enough, especially with a difficult astrology chart or if your going through a saturn transit OR if saturn is particularly strong in your chart. So no, I don't agree with those who bash a person's head in just for asking a simple question. I've seen many do this in the past when a person is brand new to the groups and are asking if they can "sell their soul". You stated in your post that they've gotten better though, so I won't judge the present for now and I'll keep an eye out and see if it's true. If it is, thank satan! (I haven't been here lately due to some scary and severely painful complications with my pregnancy.)
For me personally, when answering a question I prefer a cool (not cold) clear detached intellectual approach with no fiery energy OR watery emotion added, unless I know the person or the situation calls for it. (Such as infiltration, OBVIOUS trolling, etc.) I think if a person asks a question, I say give em the link that explains the answer and have them read it. THAN if they have a question on what certain words mean or how to interpret what's being said, that is what deserves the answer in my opinion. That's how I look at it. 
I am also of the opinion that if you have the ability to answer someone's question, like for instance if they are asking for a cure for depression, than you should show them what you know. ESPECIALLY if that knowledge can be BENEFICIAL. There is certain knowledge that is NOT meant to be kept secret. You can't learn everything on your own. For instance, without Sister HP Dietrich, we wouldn't know lots of different things and we would all still be stuck in the age of Anton Lavey with incorrect keys and incorrect knowledge.
But as for my stance on turning people away, I would prefer NOT to have "tough love" performed on me. That only makes me want to dig my heels in and stab the heart of my supposed "attacker" which is a natural human reaction. If you are threatened, in whatever way that may be, your fight or flight instinct is activated. I personally focus more on attack than learning if I deem myself as being attacked, which is why I always carefully look for many meanings in people's post and try my best to be ruled by logic rather than emotion.
So if I were new, I would personally prefer someone with the stance of cool detached intellectuality. Not someone who will bash me over the head but not someone who will molly coddle. Someone who will tell me where to find something, and leave me to find it on my own. And that's often what people did with me when I was new. 
On a slightly different note, I'd like to point out that not everyone who comes to the groups comes to it by the JOS website. Sometimes they search satan up on google and the groups come up and they are looking to have their questions answered by us because they don't know the site exists. Some who come here have never even seen the website before. And sometimes it's obvious but the truth is, you NEVER know for sure who those people are. So in my opinion you should always direct anyone asking anything to the JOS. Tell them the answer they seek is in the link you provide them. Tell them to READ. 
In my personal opinion, people need to read. Desperately. And if they have a question about what they read and how it should be interpreted, THAT is what I personally think deserves an answer. Some may differ on this. But IMO, that's actually the main problem I have with todays society. Self - discovery is being turned into a rare art form. Everyone wants to be told. Only the intellectually strong want to discover.
On a totally different note that was also brought up, this infiltrator. 
As for the infiltrator, I know who the person in question is. No, it's not indigo nation. So EVERYONE can calm down now if that's what your all worried about. The person in question may or may not be banned, I have no clue. But I DO know for a fact that BY THEIR OWN MOUTH they have claimed that they live in israel, speak and write in hebrew, and admitted that they are a kike WANTING to worship father satan. I'm sorry but you can't get more obvious than that. There is no double meaning in such clearly spoken obvious words. This character admitted his grandmother is jewish. And he said he's jewish as well. I believe he said he's a 1/4 to be specific but the specifications don't matter. To the TRUE SS, a kike is a kike is a kike. No matter what the percentage or fraction. No excuses.
It has nothing to do with meanness or spreading rumors. It has everything to do with being prepared, knowing the truth, and winning this war against the kikes who would seek to divide us and infiltrate our groups. So may the truth will out and may those vermin be crushed like the toads they are.
AND MAY THOSE ON THIS GROUP WHO ARE INFILTRATORS AND KIKES BE CRUSHED!!! FATHER SATAN KNOWS WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR DAYS OF FREE REIGN ARE ENDING.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 2:22 PM

Very good point E.H.Amug
people need to learn how go after what they want on there own, there is Jos
with a lot informations, and there is also clergies and members here to answer questions
however we must learn and try get things done in our own, for advancement .
Things shouldn't be just be handle in a plate, sometimes we have to earn it!
People need to be more persevere on what they want and keep going after!
When things get hard , ask Satan and Gods for help .
Seems there is few * causing problems here with other members
However truth always will come out! Gods knows those who re real and those
who are just causing problems/distractions!
Really a lot things, is been going on *is very unnecessary !!

If anyone s being rude or mean, should contact the Hp/Hps about i!

Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

I've stated this in another post on this topic but that one is rather long so here I'll state it again. This member NOT INDIGO NATION. This member said VERY clearly in plain discourse that his grandmother is jewish, that he lives in israel, that he understands, and speaks hebrew, and that at one point I think he said he was 1/4  jewish. It was some fraction. I don't remember the specific fraction. But that doesn't even matter because a kike is a kike is a kike. And besides, you really CAN'T get much more obvious than stating all of THAT.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
<b style="font-s[/IMG]From:[/B] Lucius Oria <lucius.oria@...
<b style="font-s[/IMG]To:[/B] [email protected]
<b style="font-s[/IMG]Sent:[/B] Monday, February 4, 2013 4:30 PM
<b style="font-s[/IMG]Subject:[/B] [JoyofSatan666] Re: turning people away from us

Brian is referring to another individual with 'indigo' in their yahoo username under the suspicion of jewish ancestry. He was not referring to indigo nation whom we all know is a true brother and gentile that has helped the cause tremendously.

His evidence was based on this individual admitting his jewishness to another member of this forum, who then informed both Brian and Raven and they told me.

All the long-time members that post frequently on these forums have proven themselves to be true to Satanism and Satan. Let us not continue these internal conflicts and focus on what is important.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Thats a strong claim to make in public, Gibbons. And requries real evidence for such. Otherwise you are engaging in libel of another member. And what is stopping people from popping up and doing the same to you. Since this is the standard you want to set on the groups for guilt. Catty, gossip that amounts to slander. Your habit of trolling other people with this attitude is getting old hat. And you have already been warned before.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Yeah, I am not buying this tale. The last time I caught you red handed in trolling of all people myself. More then once you pull this act out of a hat.
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "siguarddraconis@..." <siguarddraconis@...
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 3:59:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: turning people away from us

<td style="font:[/IMG]Get your facts straight or read more of my posts.I said that that was suppose to be a private email and that it was from a long time and respected member that told us in the first place.And NO I was not talking about INDIGO NATION but a newbie with indigo as one of his names.But he has gotten the message because he ran like the jew he is.

Sent: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 7:52:19 PM
<td style="font:[/IMG]   So, 1st you accuse Indigo of being a jew in a message that was supposed to be private (how fortunate that it became public...) and now you are saying the opposite whilst at the end of the post you say you did this after all?

Siguard Draconis.

[/TD]

I don't really know how you can viciously attack and slander a newbie in the same thread where you say we shouldn't turn them away from us. And as Don said, such accusations demand some shred of evidence, which you haven't provided. But you just can't seem to help yourself: "he ran like the jew he is".

Get your facts straight or read more of my posts.I said that that was suppose to be a private email and that it was from a long time and respected member that told us in the first place.And NO I was not talking about INDIGO NATION but a newbie with indigo as one of his names.But he has gotten the message because he ran like the jew he is.

It is suspicious to me that you jump on a bandwagon pouring gasoline on a fire.  We all make mistakes I'm sure, let's just let it go, damn..
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 2:52 PM
  So, 1st you accuse Indigo of being a jew in a message that was supposed to be private (how fortunate that it became public...) and now you are saying the opposite whilst at the end of the post you say you did this after all?

Siguard Draconis.

Yes, the person was 'bestindigo666' or something like that.  NOT IndigoNation. 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 5:42 PM
  I agree with you En Haradren Amlug. Sometimes intellectuality can be taken as cold. However, it can also be taken as fiery cruel and unnecessarily mean. Some of those who have more fiery signs (which is far more often than not the case I've seen with people who are aries) get misunderstood when they use logic and are taken to be insulting by many when they aren't actually meaning too. They're just a bit on the fiery side which can be taken as mean by those who are more sensitive.
So in relation to that, you really do have to read deeper into people's posts than just what's on the surface. There could be many possible meanings to any phrase if the phrasing is too simple or too complex. Unless the phrasing is made perfectly clear. And even than, a person could be misunderstood simply because different people understand different things in different ways. It's finding the right meaning and interpreting it correctly that's difficult. This all stems from problems with communication, which is not America's strong point. (Refer to the republican party and their stance on women, lol.)
In my honest opinion? I think some people in the past have swung the reaction pendulum WAY too far on what you call "tough love". It's either a person wants to be all warm and fuzzy and hand everything out on a silver platter, as HP Limlal stated, or they want to bash the persons head in with words designed to cut to the soul. I've seen both of these reactions before in the past and BOTH are HIGHLY unnecessary. As father satan himself said, there is another way to do a thing. And there really is. I really personally don't see why we can't keep the reaction pendulum in the middle??? We're not meant to molly coddle you or spoon feed you, I do agree with that En Haradren. But life in and of itself is hard enough, especially with a difficult astrology chart or if your going through a saturn transit OR if saturn is particularly strong in your chart. So no, I don't agree with those who bash a person's head in just for asking a simple question. I've seen many do this in the past when a person is brand new to the groups and are asking if they can "sell their soul". You stated in your post that they've gotten better though, so I won't judge the present for now and I'll keep an eye out and see if it's true. If it is, thank satan! (I haven't been here lately due to some scary and severely painful complications with my pregnancy.)
For me personally, when answering a question I prefer a cool (not cold) clear detached intellectual approach with no fiery energy OR watery emotion added, unless I know the person or the situation calls for it. (Such as infiltration, OBVIOUS trolling, etc.) I think if a person asks a question, I say give em the link that explains the answer and have them read it. THAN if they have a question on what certain words mean or how to interpret what's being said, that is what deserves the answer in my opinion. That's how I look at it. 
I am also of the opinion that if you have the ability to answer someone's question, like for instance if they are asking for a cure for depression, than you should show them what you know. ESPECIALLY if that knowledge can be BENEFICIAL. There is certain knowledge that is NOT meant to be kept secret. You can't learn everything on your own. For instance, without Sister HP Dietrich, we wouldn't know lots of different things and we would all still be stuck in the age of Anton Lavey with incorrect keys and incorrect knowledge.
But as for my stance on turning people away, I would prefer NOT to have "tough love" performed on me. That only makes me want to dig my heels in and stab the heart of my supposed "attacker" which is a natural human reaction. If you are threatened, in whatever way that may be, your fight or flight instinct is activated. I personally focus more on attack than learning if I deem myself as being attacked, which is why I always carefully look for many meanings in people's post and try my best to be ruled by logic rather than emotion.
So if I were new, I would personally prefer someone with the stance of cool detached intellectuality. Not someone who will bash me over the head but not someone who will molly coddle. Someone who will tell me where to find something, and leave me to find it on my own. And that's often what people did with me when I was new. 
On a slightly different note, I'd like to point out that not everyone who comes to the groups comes to it by the JOS website. Sometimes they search satan up on google and the groups come up and they are looking to have their questions answered by us because they don't know the site exists. Some who come here have never even seen the website before. And sometimes it's obvious but the truth is, you NEVER know for sure who those people are. So in my opinion you should always direct anyone asking anything to the JOS. Tell them the answer they seek is in the link you provide them. Tell them to READ. 
In my personal opinion, people need to read. Desperately. And if they have a question about what they read and how it should be interpreted, THAT is what I personally think deserves an answer. Some may differ on this. But IMO, that's actually the main problem I have with todays society. Self - discovery is being turned into a rare art form. Everyone wants to be told. Only the intellectually strong want to discover.
As for the infiltrator, I know who the person in question is. No, it's not indigo nation. So EVERYONE can calm down now if that's what your all worried about. The person in question may or may not be banned, I have no clue. But I DO know for a fact that BY THEIR OWN MOUTH they have claimed that they live in israel, speak and write in hebrew, and admitted that they are a kike WANTING to worship father satan. I'm sorry but you can't get more obvious than that. There is no double meaning in such clearly spoken obvious words. This character admitted his grandmother is jewish. And he said he's jewish as well. I believe he said he's a 1/4 to be specific but the specifications don't matter. To the TRUE SS, a kike is a kike is a kike. No matter what the percentage or fraction. No excuses.
It has nothing to do with meanness or spreading rumors. It has everything to do with being prepared, knowing the truth, and winning this war against the kikes who would seek to divide us and infiltrate our groups. So may the truth will out and may those vermin be crushed like the toads they are.
AND MAY THOSE ON THIS GROUP WHO ARE INFILTRATORS AND KIKES BE CRUSHED!!! FATHER SATAN KNOWS WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR DAYS OF FREE REIGN ARE ENDING.   |   | _|_   |Knowledge is power."I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwahIn Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com From: High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@...
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 2:22 PM
  Very good point E.H.Amug people need to learn how go after what they want on there own, there is Jos with a lot informations, and there is also clergies and members here to answer questions however we must learn and try get things done in our own, for advancement . Things shouldn't be just be handle in a plate, sometimes we have to earn it! People need to be more persevere on what they want and keep going after! When things get hard , ask Satan and Gods for help . Seems there is few * causing problems here with other members However truth always will come out! Gods knows those who re real and those who are just causing problems/distractions! Really a lot things, is been going on *is very unnecessary !! If anyone s being rude or mean, should contact the Hp/Hps about i! Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat.
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "En Haradren Amlug" wrote: I don't know what accounts you're talking about, perhaps you could reference some. I agree we should not be rude nor harsh. But for the most part I agree with KeeperofStone. It is not that we are being rude or turning people away, we are simply being straight forward and direct. When we talk maturly and interlectually, this can sometimes be taken wrongly, as cold and distant, rather than the warm fuzzy love love of the enemy that they are used to. The thing is, Satanism isn't about comfort, it isn't about settling in somewhere and snuggling up, figurtivly of course. It is about pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to find whats right. This teaches strength, mental strength and a strong will to persevere. There is a thing called tough love, and perhaps soon you will learn abuot this more for yourself Brian. It may seem harsh and rude at first, but latter down the track, we learn from it, and are stronger for it, and thankful. I know I wouldn't be the person I am today without my parents giving me tough love here and there. I wouldn't have learnt some things on my own, sometimes the hard way is the best way to learn something. This is what we are trying to do with the newer members. We don't want them to get the first impression that this is going to be a cake walk, and the everything is going to be spoon fed to them. Because in the long run this is going to breed disaster. What about later down the track when they're having trouble with meditation or a working, that it isn't working for them. This was because they were spoonfed everything, never took the time to study for themselves or learn something on their own. Never put in the effort and dedication to learn hands on. They are going to start doubting Satan, doubting what we've been promising them, and leave, drift away. This is my opinion on the matter anyway. I haven't seen anyone being rude to new members. But the opinion still stands seeing the issue was raised. And Brian, I'd suggest you think about these things a bit more deeper before you go behind the scenes to try and conspire against fellow members. Where you've gotten your info from and how credible it is I do not know, so I cannot say anything on the subject. But from what I've seen, this member has done nothing but help, as far as I'm aware he is posting more group rituals than anyone else in here. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/85239 Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old! -En Haradren Amlug. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Brian Gibbons wrote: true but its all in the way that we say things. I'm not judging you mind you I am the worst for putting my passions into words and it coming out wrong. I am just saying we gotta be kind of careful the way we correct the newbies. so that they don't think that we're just assholes and leave the only truth they will ever really find. Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

The member to whom you are referring is "bestindigo666". Yes, this individual was banned for attempting to get a post through in which he/she/it admitted to being a kike. This was brought to my attention. This was not a long time member and was merely an infiltrating kike. They have been banned already.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum wrote:

I've stated this in another post on this topic but that one is rather long so here I'll state it again. This member NOT INDIGO NATION. This member said VERY clearly in plain discourse that his grandmother is jewish, that he lives in israel, that he understands, and speaks hebrew, and that at one point I think he said he was 1/4  jewish. It was some fraction. I don't remember the specific fraction. But that doesn't even matter because a kike is a kike is a kike. And besides, you really CAN'T get much more obvious than stating all of THAT.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Sent:Monday, February 4, 2013 4:30 PM
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Re: turning people away from us

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

-En Haradren Amlug.

<td val[/IMG]Right person wrong way for me to handle it I admit.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 12:07:42 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Yes, the person was 'bestindigo666' or something like that.  NOT IndigoNation. 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 5:42 PM
AND MAY THOSE ON THIS GROUP WHO ARE INFILTRATORS AND KIKES BE CRUSHED!!! FATHER SATAN KNOWS WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR DAYS OF FREE REIGN ARE ENDING.   |   | _|_   |Knowledge is power."I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwahIn Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!* www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com From: High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@...
To: [email protected] Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 2:22 PM
  Very [/IMG][/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Brian Gibbons wrote: true but its all in the way that we say things. I'm not judging you mind you I am the worst for putting my passions into words and it coming out wrong. I am just saying we gotta be kind of careful the way we correct the newbies. so that they don't think that we're just assholes and leave the only truth they will ever really find. Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/QUOTE] [/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you right person but again I handled it wrong.But I am learning too.Next time I will mind my own buisness and let clergy handle it.

From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...;
Sent: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 12:33:48 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

The member to whom you are referring is "bestindigo666". Yes, this individual was banned for attempting to get a post through in which he/she/it admitted to being a kike. This was brought to my attention. This was not a long time member and was merely an infiltrating kike. They have been banned already.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected], Raven Lythrum wrote:

I've stated this in another post on this topic but that one is rather long so here I'll state it again. This member NOT INDIGO NATION. This member said VERY clearly in plain discourse that his grandmother is jewish, that he lives in israel, that he understands, and speaks hebrew, and that at one point I think he said he was 1/4  jewish. It was some fraction. I don't remember the specific fraction. But that doesn't even matter because a kike is a kike is a kike. And besides, you really CAN'T get much more obvious than stating all of THAT.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Sent:Monday, February 4, 2013 4:30 PM
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Re: turning people away from us

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Look again.My wife and H P Zilder comfirmed this already.My only offense was the wrong way I handled it but I don't hid from anyone or my mistakes.But I do try to learn from them which is what is required as a Spiritual Satanist.Responsability to the responsable.I fucked up and I admit it now time to move on right?

Sent: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 9:51:45 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I don't really know how you can viciously attack and slander a newbie in the same thread where you say we shouldn't turn them away from us. And as Don said, such accusations demand some shred of evidence, which you haven't provided. But you just can't seem to help yourself: "he ran like the jew he is".

Get your facts straight or read more of my posts.I said that that was suppose to be a private email and that it was from a long time and respected member that told us in the first place.And NO I was not talking about INDIGO NATION but a newbie with indigo as one of his names.But he has gotten the message because he ran like the jew he is.

[/TD]

True but like Raven and I said there needs to be a balance between not being rude or insulting and not being so soft that they never try to do things for their self.Glad you stayed and are making so much progress though.Good job. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 4:11 PM

Good point. I know I might've left if everyone here had been impatient with me. But after a little bit of help, I'm already seeing a bit of progress.

Good point bro

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 12:26:38 AM GMT-0800

True but like Raven and I said there needs to be a balance between not being rude or insulting and not being so soft that they never try to do things for their self.Glad you stayed and are making so much progress though.Good job.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 4:11 PM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back