Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tuning the chakras?

crushjhvh

Hey everyone

I happened to have experienced something intersting the other day while removing my windscreen wipers from my car...

Underneath the rubber I stripped off the wipers is a piece of steel (thin and flattish, not very long). When I saw it, I thought of how the Gods used to tune Their chakras using similar apparatus.

So i figured, what the heck, I've been working on my 3rd eye a lot recently, I'm gonna hold the rod at an angle to just in front of my 3rd eye.

What a buzz!! I held the rod about 2-3cm away from my 3rd eye, and it starting tingling! Within seconds, my 3rd eye was buzzing vigorously!!
My brother is also a Spiritual Satanist, and when he tried it, he clearly felt the same thing happen to him.

I was just wondering if there are any such chakra tuning techniques in practice today. I know the chakras of the Gods'and Pharaohs' were much more open and powerful than ours, but could this have been 'chakra tuning' on a much lower level?

I have decided to start using this specific rod as part of my meditations on my 3rd eye, as I believe it is a great way of initiating the meditation (creating the awareness at the 3rd eye). I cannot help but believe that I did not discover this co-incidentally.
Turning the rod also has a feel to it, as if I'm stirring the energy in the direction of the turn.

What say you my brothers and sisters of Satanism?

Hail Satan!
Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!

I don't think that anything material is necessary to tune your chakras.
hs/88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crushjhvh" <bruce1jubber@... wrote:

Hey everyone

I happened to have experienced something intersting the other day while removing my windscreen wipers from my car...

Underneath the rubber I stripped off the wipers is a piece of steel (thin and flattish, not very long). When I saw it, I thought of how the Gods used to tune Their chakras using similar apparatus.

So i figured, what the heck, I've been working on my 3rd eye a lot recently, I'm gonna hold the rod at an angle to just in front of my 3rd eye.

What a buzz!! I held the rod about 2-3cm away from my 3rd eye, and it starting tingling! Within seconds, my 3rd eye was buzzing vigorously!!
My brother is also a Spiritual Satanist, and when he tried it, he clearly felt the same thing happen to him.

I was just wondering if there are any such chakra tuning techniques in practice today. I know the chakras of the Gods'and Pharaohs' were much more open and powerful than ours, but could this have been 'chakra tuning' on a much lower level?

I have decided to start using this specific rod as part of my meditations on my 3rd eye, as I believe it is a great way of initiating the meditation (creating the awareness at the 3rd eye). I cannot help but believe that I did not discover this co-incidentally.
Turning the rod also has a feel to it, as if I'm stirring the energy in the direction of the turn.

Hail Satan!
Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!

I like that you have discovered such a thing. I haven't heard of practices about opening the third eye this way before but if it helps all the more power to you!

Hail Satan!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:52:23 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Tuning the chakras?

Hey everyone

Hail Satan!
Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Then why did the Gods use apparatus to tune the Chakras? Thats where the idea came from in the first place... the Gods...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merlin" <darkfury211@... wrote:

I don't think that anything material is necessary to tune your chakras.
hs/88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crushjhvh" <bruce1jubber@ wrote:

Hey everyone

Hail Satan!
Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back