Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tuning Chakras Through Vibration

[email protected]

Can tuning Chakras Through Vibration with visualization take the place of opening the chakras( any method) and or a full Chakra meditation?

No one exercise is going to completely open your chakras. Visualization, chanting the seed sounds, kundalini yoga, tai chi, aura cleansing, there's so much you can do. Experiment and see what works best for you personally. Everyone is different so experiment!

Satanama

I stand corrected. Even then, the chakras need daily meditation and empowering to stay open so I guess that's where what works best for the individual comes into play.
Satanama

It takes Breathing Exercises, Chant and Focus EVERY DAY to open the chakras. It takes thousands of chants to fully open them. 
  The main thing standing in the way of being Risen is having all of the chakras fully opened. I was just thinking, this has all been heavily talked about in the past. Maxine came out with a lot of stuff that never made it to the site, that is now buried.  I was like if only there could be a constant reminder. 
  If I made a video of all the stuff I learned about this. Then the Video could just be shown, instead of having too go through it again. 
 I will get on this. 

Actually, not. Discepleofthegods, many people here have done the opening the soul meditations. Yet, I can feel many people who still have their chakra closed. Particularly the third eye and consequently the sixth chakra.

When your third eye is open, you can see through any lie and see energy all the time around you, effortlessly. How many people can do that here? I bet they can be counted on the tips of your fingers.

Opening chakras is an individual process. Everyone, when approaching SS for the first time, is at a different stage of spiritual advancement.

Sure those meditations are helpful, but it's individual how long it takes for you chakra to open. It can take one day for you, it can take several months of working for the stud next door.

Aldrick to the rescue!
Seriously though, you do an astounding amount ov work, and you truly are an inspiration. Looking forward to these videos

Any solid info, video or attachments would be much appreciated as there are many differing opinions on techniques and routines to do and stick with

Thank you for every ones input on this subject learning all of this is like a endless mountain and everyones input makes it that much easier

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back