Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

truth

carneyboydave

Finally a place to speak to like minded people..i am truly grateful..i am new to spiritual satanism and feel at home..i dont know how many others were like me..brainwashed by family as a child and feeling lost most of my life..a great friend brought me to the truth and its fucking incredible..HAIL SATAN !!!

I have not yet dedicated because of an extremely deep feeling of needing to wait until my birthday in august...i do not know why i have this in me so deep...but it is undeniable..i am meditating and opening chakras along with reading everything i can get access too in the meantime..my heart is already set on this path and i will not be strayed by anything.

I have yet to dedicate becsuse i feel it will mean more to me personaly to do my dedication on my birthday at the end of august...not sure why this specific day means so much to me i just know it does..but still meditating and opening chakras in the meantime..i am dedicated in my heart already..HAIL SATAN!!

Tat is awesme brother! ^ If oufee yu need t wi tll u birthda, then
dos. Its taly u toyou dprsnal. Warmest welcome blessings!

On 7/5/14, carneyboydave@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I have yet to dedicate becsuse i feel it will mean more to me personaly to
do my dedication on my birthday at the end of august...not sure why this
specific day means so much to me i just know it does..but still meditating
and opening chakras in the meantime..i am dedicated in my heart
already..HAIL SATAN!!

It is personal, so do what you feel like (In my opinion).

If you are uncertain, I advice you to ask Satan :)

Thank you very much.i smile when i ponder the journey im on now days instead of always feeling confused or lied to..it is truly a wonderful gift..to have access to all the knowledge one can fathom is truly the only thing ive ever desired..to use this knowledge to improve myself beyond any measure of man is my goal and task...finally i feel like all my efforts are towards the truth in life...HAIL SATAN !!!!

I am new to this. I have been drawn to satan my whole life, but because of the lies of the world, I was afraid. I always believed that Satan was bad and eventually turned to Christianity and immediately I was amazed, and hooked, but I was still drawn to Satan. Something seemed off. Satan didn't seem "evil" to me. He was comforting. Christianity can be really appealing if you don't know any better. Thankfully I kept my eyes open to the truth and was able to escape the lies. I knew satan was real, and well, here I am. A victim of the lies, but now I finally turned to satan, and in this short time I am more alive than ever and I barely know anything except that I have invited him in and will grow from here. My knowledge in this is small as of now, with much to learn, but I know that I have finally found the truth. This website has helped me find what I have always been searching for- People who believed what deep down inside I always believed. And that is that Satan is real, his demons are real, and that They aren't out to destroy us, but rather help us. If anyone has any advice on where to go from here or what to study on, I am open to ideas. Lots to learn, and very eager as well. Thanks.

www.joyofsatan.orgwww.exposingchristianity.com

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 12:26:00 PM, "mxjudd49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am new to this. I have been drawn to satan my whole life, but because of the lies of the world, I was afraid. I always believed that Satan was bad and eventually turned to Christianity and immediately I was amazed, and hooked, but I was still drawn to Satan. Something seemed off. Satan didn't seem "evil" to me. He was comforting. Christianity can be really appealing if you don't know any better. Thankfully I kept my eyes open to the truth and was able to escape the lies. I knew satan was real, and well, here I am. A victim of the lies, but now I finally turned to satan, and in this short time I am more alive than ever and I barely know anything except that I have invited him in and will grow from here. My knowledge in this is small as of now, with much to learn, but I know that I have finally found the truth. This website has helped me find what I have always been searching for- People who believed what deep down inside I always believed. And that is that Satan is real, his demons are real, and that They aren't out to destroy us, but rather help us. If anyone has any advice on where to go from here or what to study on, I am open to ideas. Lots to learn, and very eager as well. Thanks.

I remember the wonderful feeling of finally finding the JoyofSatan site. And you know what? It's even stronger now, for me. Put Satan first and you will be awed, truly awed! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back