Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Truth Movie(containing satanic Truth from start to now)

Anand Bon

Greetings Every one.It will be a good idea for one who has a risen serpent and Knows all the History Of Satan and Mankind Also a person who is a movie Director to Create a Movie from this Containing Orion Ea Baal Azazel Ancient Golden ages and all the very important events and history to make a movie Probably Might be a movie with 3 parts(example Lord of the rings Fellowship,two towers and such) Can be an Effective way to change Blind peoples View also Any Person Watching That will feel its familiar(like many People watch the movie of Enki belal's immortal) an Movie with Horus.People Watch it over and over again and they cant explain it why (because in truth it is a satanic movie and people are being familiar with it but cant get the message etc.) Thank You for You're attention and Ave satanas.Feel free to post more ideas and comments on this topic.

You know what? I wanted to major in filmography, and now I'm dead set on that career goal. It would be so amazing to change the world's view of the Satan though cinematography. Plus, with Satan and my GD on my side, who can stop me? 
Though no, I do not have a raised serpent. But that is only a matter of time. Maybe a few years or so, but I've got the patience to keep practicing. 

On Nov 8, 2011, at 9:23 PM, "Anand Bon" <anandbon@... wrote:
  Greetings Every one.It will be a good idea for one who has a risen serpent and Knows all the History Of Satan and Mankind Also a person who is a movie Director to Create a Movie from this Containing Orion Ea Baal Azazel Ancient Golden ages and all the very important events and history to make a movie Probably Might be a movie with 3 parts(example Lord of the rings Fellowship,two towers and such) Can be an Effective way to change Blind peoples View also Any Person Watching That will feel its familiar(like many People watch the movie of Enki belal's immortal) an Movie with Horus.People Watch it over and over again and they cant explain it why (because in truth it is a satanic movie and people are being familiar with it but cant get the message etc.) Thank You for You're attention and Ave satanas.Feel free to post more ideas and comments on this topic.

I had a similar thought the other day but unfortunately the entertainment industry is possibly one of the most full of kikes.. :( that being said however I think a series might possibly work better as poorer ppl try to afford television over going to watch a film - and yes I know films r eventually brought to tv but I think it would b better if every1 could view it almost simultaneously so that the kikes can't contain the truth by preventing it from reaching other countries, etc.. On that note one would still have to pull it off in a 'sneaky' way so that the kikes don't suspect the entire message of the series until perhaps the last episode n, by then if they decided to prevent it 2 b aired, (and if it's entirely compelling as a series) ppl will look for it on the Internet and then one could just live stream it from every and any website in the world (if one had a good hacker of course) so that the truth could be known to every1..

Anyway just my thoughts on the matter. No 1 ever agrees with me lol but that's ok. Maybe my thoughts will inspire other thoughts that will lead 2 a good idea ;)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anand Bon" <anandbon@... wrote:

I am currently a student of a TV/media/film school, studying video editing.
I have been constantly thinking about writing a script for a film (not movie) about satanism and the kike-ruled world. I have began gathering the articles from various sources, including the forum, "our" websites and from my personal experiences.
It is a serious plan of mine to make a film about the topic, but one person is just not enough for this work. There are lots of (cheap) ways to promote it, to make it reach the big screens.

Why don't we all participate in this beautiful project?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

I had a similar thought the other day but unfortunately the entertainment industry is possibly one of the most full of kikes.. :( that being said however I think a series might possibly work better as poorer ppl try to afford television over going to watch a film - and yes I know films r eventually brought to tv but I think it would b better if every1 could view it almost simultaneously so that the kikes can't contain the truth by preventing it from reaching other countries, etc.. On that note one would still have to pull it off in a 'sneaky' way so that the kikes don't suspect the entire message of the series until perhaps the last episode n, by then if they decided to prevent it 2 b aired, (and if it's entirely compelling as a series) ppl will look for it on the Internet and then one could just live stream it from every and any website in the world (if one had a good hacker of course) so that the truth could be known to every1..

Anyway just my thoughts on the matter. No 1 ever agrees with me lol but that's ok. Maybe my thoughts will inspire other thoughts that will lead 2 a good idea ;)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anand Bon" <anandbon@ wrote:

knowing how the movie industry exactly works,Pulling the right strings and operations and With Enough Slyness and Cunning You can outwit the jews also Learn The lesson from gods known as To make ones enemies work under you which can further the Chances of success also having serpent or high spiritual power can give you an Idea of who is suspicious or have an evil feeling toward you and such.It is all Connected 
Ave Satanas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back