Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Truth in Past Life Memories?

Infernal Knight

So at least everyone has a past life memories embedded on their soul memory right? since our soul never forgets, if one is psychically open enough its possible for us to access this memory through past life regression.

recently i have an idea about this, but first i need some reliable information. so i have a question if possible i want to hear the answers from high develops/adepts since they have a direct experience

if we have a memories about past lives then what about the time when we are in the "process of reincarnation"? assuming that not all souls reincarnate as soon as they die.

when our bodies die so we will live as a spirit form and transcend to spirit plane (according to general esoteric teaching...) but some pitiful may go enemy trap...anyways.

is there is possibilities that our entire memory of living in earth are returned upon to us when we are aware of being dead? if so are they/us aware of spiritual corruption and spread of lies in the earth?

im sorry if my grammar is crappy but i intended to divide the message to make it more understandable...

Hail Father Satan!!!
Hail To All Gods and Goddesses of Duats!!
Long Live to All Fellow SS Warriors!!

Yes, its possible to remember past lives, as well as the period between lives on the astral.

However, it is only possible if one is open enough. Godhead is the Perfection of body and soul, and the unification of both. When we ascend to this level, these 'blockages' that make us forget our past lives etc are cleared in the process. And we are able to see into past lives, and remember life as a soul, not just a physical incarnation. So the entire existance of our soul.

However, that dosn't mean that apon death we remember this. Again, this is something that needs to be opened up in the soul. When the body dies, the soul remains. And it is in a stagnation period, as you cannot work on advancing the soul without a physical body.
If it was the case that we remembered everything from past lives, and the corruptions of current life. All the souls would easily be going back to Satan, rather than being sucked into the trap of the enemy, and that 'big white light'.

So while yes, we can remember past lives and experiances imprinted on the soul as we get to an adapt level. We do NOT remember all these things after death.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

So at least everyone has a past life memories embedded on their soul memory right? since our soul never forgets, if one is psychically open enough its possible for us to access this memory through past life regression.

recently i have an idea about this, but first i need some reliable information. so i have a question if possible i want to hear the answers from high develops/adepts since they have a direct experience

if we have a memories about past lives then what about the time when we are in the "process of reincarnation"? assuming that not all souls reincarnate as soon as they die.

when our bodies die so we will live as a spirit form and transcend to spirit plane (according to general esoteric teaching...) but some pitiful may go enemy trap...anyways.

is there is possibilities that our entire memory of living in earth are returned upon to us when we are aware of being dead? if so are they/us aware of spiritual corruption and spread of lies in the earth?

im sorry if my grammar is crappy but i intended to divide the message to make it more understandable...

Hail Father Satan!!!

thank you ur message gave me good insight :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Yes, its possible to remember past lives, as well as the period between lives on the astral.

However, it is only possible if one is open enough. Godhead is the Perfection of body and soul, and the unification of both. When we ascend to this level, these 'blockages' that make us forget our past lives etc are cleared in the process. And we are able to see into past lives, and remember life as a soul, not just a physical incarnation. So the entire existance of our soul.

However, that dosn't mean that apon death we remember this. Again, this is something that needs to be opened up in the soul. When the body dies, the soul remains. And it is in a stagnation period, as you cannot work on advancing the soul without a physical body.
If it was the case that we remembered everything from past lives, and the corruptions of current life. All the souls would easily be going back to Satan, rather than being sucked into the trap of the enemy, and that 'big white light'.

So while yes, we can remember past lives and experiances imprinted on the soul as we get to an adapt level. We do NOT remember all these things after death.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back