Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trusting the process and letting go of fear

firebird894

This is to do with fear that comes up sometimes fear you did not realise was even effecting you. Some comes from pre brainwashing from kike crap like wicca which I was involved with previously. Fear of punishment, fear of allowing your mind and energy to take the form it wants to take and fully open up fear of unleashing your inner most nature and desires and truly accepting yourself. Having an idea still in mind of what is appropriate, good or evil etc that can cause you to feel guilt and severly hold you back. I feel right on the verge of turning a corner but felt held back and I was told I am holding myself back without even realising it.

I had an experience last night with Satan I do not say this to boast I didn't expect it but he always answers me when I have asked him a question or have a concern no matter what it is. It is difficult to put into words, I will do my best I know it is important.

I was on the computer reading some stuff on The Joy Of Satan and I felt his presence come over me strong and he told me to go and sit on my bed, right now and get into a trance, he needed to talk to me. Some of it was in words, some with feeling and emotions and some with images and sudden knowing being able to see something in myself I did not see previously. I cannot repeat most of what he told/showed me because it isn't actually possible to write it down in words.

I have had trouble with destruction. I am afraid of getting truly angry and hating, he showed me where the fear comes from and why it is not only unessasary but standing in my way of advancing.
It comes from a deep seated fear of being punished for my thoughts, and being destroyed myself for my actions. He told me I cannot be destroyed because HE cannot be destroyed. So long as HE exists so will I some things can hurt but I am not the pain I feel it is an experience that will pass and I can overcome and grow from anything but I can never be destroyed. The only one standing in my way is myself now. All fear comes from the enemy teachings to block us from full advancement. I have no need to fear my full power if it destroys then it destroys, if it creates it creates but it has to MOVE I don't know how to word this well, my energy must Move in an unbiased and unblocked path and I have to let go, let whatever feelings I have surface and let my energy take the path it needs to and if I feel fear or concern I need to go into Void and let all thoughts go. Does this make sense? Energy is never 'wrong' it just is and it is part of the balancing that needs to take place between the serpents. I am not sure I understand this part. I have been holding back my destructive aspect, a darker current because I am scared I can't control it if I let it move. He said in those without, it can be dangerous but I am under Him now and I have nothing to fear... it was all about movement and trust. If I need to move do it, if I need to go into a Void trance do it and don't hesitate if I need to feel something let it happen without fear and it will balance itself he is watching me and nothing 'bad' will happen. Nothing bad that will harm me. It was all about currents and blockages in my bio electricty this is what he was showing me. I hope the more advanced among you will understand my rambling. He was speaking to me from a level of understanding I just don't see yet. Also things in my physical life that seem to be going wrong are because of these blocks. Relationships, crashes in physical motivation etc I need not worry it will fix when I start letting my energy move properly. Another thing he told me was how at the level I am at the concious mind interferes and tries to FORCE meditation force certain colours and images and feelings it thinks it should, and this also causes problems. The concious mind forces certain things again because of fear of letting go. It brought me back to this
Turn off the power to fix the wiring. When I read that once all the power in my whole area went out as if to seriously drive the point home.

Ok I hope that made some sense.

Hail Satan

Made perfect sense to me, Sister! And I am not even that far
advanced. Thank you for posting. Wonderful! Hail Father Satan always!

On 7/26/12, firebird894 <firebird894@... wrote:
This is to do with fear that comes up sometimes fear you did not realise was
even effecting you. Some comes from pre brainwashing from kike crap like
wicca which I was involved with previously. Fear of punishment, fear of
allowing your mind and energy to take the form it wants to take and fully
open up fear of unleashing your inner most nature and desires and truly
accepting yourself. Having an idea still in mind of what is appropriate,
good or evil etc that can cause you to feel guilt and severly hold you back.
I feel right on the verge of turning a corner but felt held back and I was
told I am holding myself back without even realising it.

I had an experience last night with Satan I do not say this to boast I
didn't expect it but he always answers me when I have asked him a question
or have a concern no matter what it is. It is difficult to put into words, I
will do my best I know it is important.

I was on the computer reading some stuff on The Joy Of Satan and I felt his
presence come over me strong and he told me to go and sit on my bed, right
now and get into a trance, he needed to talk to me. Some of it was in words,
some with feeling and emotions and some with images and sudden knowing being
able to see something in myself I did not see previously. I cannot repeat
most of what he told/showed me because it isn't actually possible to write
it down in words.

I have had trouble with destruction. I am afraid of getting truly angry and
hating, he showed me where the fear comes from and why it is not only
unessasary but standing in my way of advancing.
It comes from a deep seated fear of being punished for my thoughts, and
being destroyed myself for my actions. He told me I cannot be destroyed
because HE cannot be destroyed. So long as HE exists so will I some things
can hurt but I am not the pain I feel it is an experience that will pass and
I can overcome and grow from anything but I can never be destroyed. The only
one standing in my way is myself now. All fear comes from the enemy
teachings to block us from full advancement. I have no need to fear my full
power if it destroys then it destroys, if it creates it creates but it has
to MOVE I don't know how to word this well, my energy must Move in an
unbiased and unblocked path and I have to let go, let whatever feelings I
have surface and let my energy take the path it needs to and if I feel fear
or concern I need to go into Void and let all thoughts go. Does this make
sense? Energy is never 'wrong' it just is and it is part of the balancing
that needs to take place between the serpents. I am not sure I understand
this part. I have been holding back my destructive aspect, a darker current
because I am scared I can't control it if I let it move. He said in those
without, it can be dangerous but I am under Him now and I have nothing to
fear... it was all about movement and trust. If I need to move do it, if I
need to go into a Void trance do it and don't hesitate if I need to feel
something let it happen without fear and it will balance itself he is
watching me and nothing 'bad' will happen. Nothing bad that will harm me. It
was all about currents and blockages in my bio electricty this is what he
was showing me. I hope the more advanced among you will understand my
rambling. He was speaking to me from a level of understanding I just don't
see yet. Also things in my physical life that seem to be going wrong are
because of these blocks. Relationships, crashes in physical motivation etc I
need not worry it will fix when I start letting my energy move properly.
Another thing he told me was how at the level I am at the concious mind
interferes and tries to FORCE meditation force certain colours and images
and feelings it thinks it should, and this also causes problems. The
concious mind forces certain things again because of fear of letting go. It
brought me back to this
Turn off the power to fix the wiring. When I read that once all the power in
my whole area went out as if to seriously drive the point home.

Hail Satan

..Hail Satan!! Yes, I understand what you are saying and it makes much sense. I think you are learning to balance your emotions more, love--hate, creation--destruction...ect. The xians preach that to hate is 'wrong' {if we hate, we will be 'punished' we should turn the other cheek, so to speak. this is where fear comes in as a part of this programming} and so we tend to surpress that emotion, to our own detriment. Yes, and the guilt you speak of.
You said "Energy is never wrong, it just is..." But also remember energy does what it is programmed to do.
Wonderful post as always, firebird!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

This is to do with fear that comes up sometimes fear you did not realise was even effecting you. Some comes from pre brainwashing from kike crap like wicca which I was involved with previously. Fear of punishment, fear of allowing your mind and energy to take the form it wants to take and fully open up fear of unleashing your inner most nature and desires and truly accepting yourself. Having an idea still in mind of what is appropriate, good or evil etc that can cause you to feel guilt and severly hold you back. I feel right on the verge of turning a corner but felt held back and I was told I am holding myself back without even realising it.

I had an experience last night with Satan I do not say this to boast I didn't expect it but he always answers me when I have asked him a question or have a concern no matter what it is. It is difficult to put into words, I will do my best I know it is important.

I was on the computer reading some stuff on The Joy Of Satan and I felt his presence come over me strong and he told me to go and sit on my bed, right now and get into a trance, he needed to talk to me. Some of it was in words, some with feeling and emotions and some with images and sudden knowing being able to see something in myself I did not see previously. I cannot repeat most of what he told/showed me because it isn't actually possible to write it down in words.

I have had trouble with destruction. I am afraid of getting truly angry and hating, he showed me where the fear comes from and why it is not only unessasary but standing in my way of advancing.
It comes from a deep seated fear of being punished for my thoughts, and being destroyed myself for my actions. He told me I cannot be destroyed because HE cannot be destroyed. So long as HE exists so will I some things can hurt but I am not the pain I feel it is an experience that will pass and I can overcome and grow from anything but I can never be destroyed. The only one standing in my way is myself now. All fear comes from the enemy teachings to block us from full advancement. I have no need to fear my full power if it destroys then it destroys, if it creates it creates but it has to MOVE I don't know how to word this well, my energy must Move in an unbiased and unblocked path and I have to let go, let whatever feelings I have surface and let my energy take the path it needs to and if I feel fear or concern I need to go into Void and let all thoughts go. Does this make sense? Energy is never 'wrong' it just is and it is part of the balancing that needs to take place between the serpents. I am not sure I understand this part. I have been holding back my destructive aspect, a darker current because I am scared I can't control it if I let it move. He said in those without, it can be dangerous but I am under Him now and I have nothing to fear... it was all about movement and trust. If I need to move do it, if I need to go into a Void trance do it and don't hesitate if I need to feel something let it happen without fear and it will balance itself he is watching me and nothing 'bad' will happen. Nothing bad that will harm me. It was all about currents and blockages in my bio electricty this is what he was showing me. I hope the more advanced among you will understand my rambling. He was speaking to me from a level of understanding I just don't see yet. Also things in my physical life that seem to be going wrong are because of these blocks. Relationships, crashes in physical motivation etc I need not worry it will fix when I start letting my energy move properly. Another thing he told me was how at the level I am at the concious mind interferes and tries to FORCE meditation force certain colours and images and feelings it thinks it should, and this also causes problems. The concious mind forces certain things again because of fear of letting go. It brought me back to this
Turn off the power to fix the wiring. When I read that once all the power in my whole area went out as if to seriously drive the point home.

Hail Satan

I was afraid if I allowed myself to feel intense hatred I would become a horrible person and loose myself in it. But that hasn't happened. I have let people walk all over me for years while I tried to be nice to everyone. My self esteem sank so low, I kept a lid on myself and became like the cliche of the kettle ready to explode. If I had not found Satan I might have found myself loosing my mind and doing something I would really regret or making myself very ill. I can see now I was so weak and it again came back to fear of standing up against enemies and fighting back. Destruction is a word I also feared. I have thrown successfull curses previously and after felt the pangs of guilt. One guy without too much detail lost his wife, his mother died and he lost his buisness after I cursed him. I felt bad afterward (my big mistake) and he became obsessed with me phoning me late at night in desperate loneliness. I brought that onto myself. I should have been happy and very proud of myself for what I did instead I felt that old fear and guilt creep up. I was not yet a Satanist and had the old 3 fold crap floating still in the back of my head. Since comming to Satan I can see now my errors, the people who took advantage of my kindness felt no guilt or shame so why should I? The enemy has no fear or shame of running us down like vermin so why should I feel any guilt for fighting back and destroying them? It is so simple and obvious conciously to me and it was very hard for me to really de program that part of me.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! Yes, I understand what you are saying and it makes much sense. I think you are learning to balance your emotions more, love--hate, creation--destruction...ect. The xians preach that to hate is 'wrong' {if we hate, we will be 'punished' we should turn the other cheek, so to speak. this is where fear comes in as a part of this programming} and so we tend to surpress that emotion, to our own detriment. Yes, and the guilt you speak of.
You said "Energy is never wrong, it just is..." But also remember energy does what it is programmed to do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

So true sister I fell hook line and sinker for that"your more spiritual if you let others walk on you"BS.But not no more I will fuck someone up in a heart beat to defend me or my wife.Now that is true spirituality.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Greetings, The factor of fear is always present in our daily lives. I don't think it ever leave us, completely. As our faith, knowledge, and powers grow. We grow to become more assertive and gain greater control of the situations. Our Father will always help you and assist you a certain way, that can really change an outcome or produce a new different result that was even better than what we thought possible. Our Father, will always be there to help us, at the right time, and doing it right way. Brother Zelsioux. Hail Lord Satan.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 08:39:44
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Trusting the process and letting go of fear

Hail Satan

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

What you said is so true and still a little lingers in me, but am learning also. An after what happen to me today made me realize errors in my life and many other aspects. Great post.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

I was afraid if I allowed myself to feel intense hatred I would become a horrible person and loose myself in it. But that hasn't happened. I have let people walk all over me for years while I tried to be nice to everyone. My self esteem sank so low, I kept a lid on myself and became like the cliche of the kettle ready to explode. If I had not found Satan I might have found myself loosing my mind and doing something I would really regret or making myself very ill. I can see now I was so weak and it again came back to fear of standing up against enemies and fighting back. Destruction is a word I also feared. I have thrown successfull curses previously and after felt the pangs of guilt. One guy without too much detail lost his wife, his mother died and he lost his buisness after I cursed him. I felt bad afterward (my big mistake) and he became obsessed with me phoning me late at night in desperate loneliness. I brought that onto myself. I should have been happy and very proud of myself for what I did instead I felt that old fear and guilt creep up. I was not yet a Satanist and had the old 3 fold crap floating still in the back of my head. Since comming to Satan I can see now my errors, the people who took advantage of my kindness felt no guilt or shame so why should I? The enemy has no fear or shame of running us down like vermin so why should I feel any guilt for fighting back and destroying them? It is so simple and obvious conciously to me and it was very hard for me to really de program that part of me.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

The threefold shit is simple and is a hoax, 100%. If one's soul is weak an one raises much negative energy that they can't handle towards someone who is stronger, it will rebound and damn them to their detriment. Thats all there is to it, simple. If you're strong and you have an aura of protection, do it through Satan and cleanse your soul, you have no connection with this deed and this will fuckup your victim for sure, without you getting any damage whatsover. But the nuuuuu agers [As Don calls them] will use one's weakness to establish such sick and crazy laws to further damn the already weak humanity that listens to these mutated nuns. In the Ancient Civilizations magick was worked hardcore and those who were the strongest mages and meditators were the most reverend in society. Like physical power, this was of extreme importance.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

What you said is so true and still a little lingers in me, but am learning also. An after what happen to me today made me realize errors in my life and many other aspects. Great post.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Honestly, if the intention is "fucking someone up" as you call it. First ask yourself if yourself if you honestly have the guts to do it without energy. Could you impale someone with a blade and stare them in the eyes as the life gradually slips out of them? If not then you probably can't harness energy enough to do harm for sure, let alone "fuck someone up".I mean no offense, but perhaps it's advice as well. By the way it's also not someone else's defenses you should be worried about (as most of them are of a pathetic caliber, especially xians) your own safety of mind should be the priority. It is difficult to carry a bucket full to the brim of water without getting your hands a little wet. Energy tends to be sticky in the subtle influence field, especially that of the destructive nature. Wear safety gloves when playing with the invisible fire. Especially if you're new.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobroua666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

The threefold shit is simple and is a hoax, 100%. If one's soul is weak an one raises much negative energy that they can't handle towards someone who is stronger, it will rebound and damn them to their detriment. Thats all there is to it, simple. If you're strong and you have an aura of protection, do it through Satan and cleanse your soul, you have no connection with this deed and this will fuckup your victim for sure, without you getting any damage whatsover. But the nuuuuu agers [As Don calls them] will use one's weakness to establish such sick and crazy laws to further damn the already weak humanity that listens to these mutated nuns. In the Ancient Civilizations magick was worked hardcore and those who were the strongest mages and meditators were the most reverend in society. Like physical power, this was of extreme importance.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back