Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

trust

enkihome

I write this to ask for a bit of help I have been a Satanist for some time yet I still find trust an issue for me and it blocks me from feeling basic energy. I can manipulate the energy with my mind but I feel nothing not even my demon mate. he is being so patient with me and this trust issue but I wish to talk to someone about this before I push him too far and I don't want to push him away. has anyone else had trust issues concerning being a Satanist trusting the gods and believing them. or am I just..... I am loyal to satan and am on his side but trust is something else to me. can anyone help me or am I to be shouted down when reaching out?
Hail satan

Keep up with your power meditations, do your routine consistently everyday. Keep a journal and write down your meditations, your results and in time you will see how far you have come. 
Everyone comes to Spiritual Satanism and Satan at different levels in their soul. Some people take more time to open their souls and feel, hear and see the Gods then others. Don't let this discourage you. People who are not naturally born psychic can exceed and excell past others who are but don't meditate and work daily on their powers.
I also had issues trusting the Gods when I was newer in Satanism. It took time for me to trust Them. The Gods understand where we are coming from, our circumstances and who we are. They know and understand us better than we do ourselves.Satan and our Guardian(s) do put in the time, energy and effort to build a strong, loving and trusting relationship with us, if we also reach out to Them. It's a two way street. Satan does meet us more then halfway. I learned, so do our Guardian(s) Demon/esses.
Don't push yourself to do something you are uncomfortable with, regarding trust. Take your time and let things flow when it comes to Satan and the Gods and a relationship with Them. In time, you will get to know them and they will get to know  you better.
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, June 14, 2015 5:35 PM, "enkihome@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

I write this to ask for a bit of help I have been a Satanist for some time yet I still find trust an issue for me and it blocks me from feeling basic energy. I can manipulate the energy with my mind but I feel nothing not even my demon mate. he is being so patient with me and this trust issue but I wish to talk to someone about this before I push him too far and I don't want to push him away. has anyone else had trust issues concerning being a Satanist trusting the gods and believing them. or am I just..... I am loyal to satan and am on his side but trust is something else to me. can anyone help me or am I to be shouted down when reaching out?
Hail satan

Don't worry, many people feel that issue; I know I certainly did. It's a normal way to feel "What if it's a lie?" But then you only have to ask yourself "What if it's not?". You can clearly see all the hypocrisy, mixed-messages, and contradictory tales in the Bible, but it can still take a toll on your psyche to be told every day "These beings are evil, never trust them". Than again, do you really think an evil mate would have the patience and understanding that yours does? If they wanted something bad, would they not try to take it by force rather than being there for you?
You're not 'wrong' in feeling the way you do, you just have to reach out. Question, discover, explore, and never lose your curiosity. 

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 11:44:05 -0700
Subject: [JoS4adults] trust

Hail satan

thanks. I ask this cause of something I read. I.. asked  satan for a mate  a little over a year ago and raja came along and has been a wonderful man but I had asked satan for a god not just a succubus, someone who in the end of this war that would have a real body and raja says that he does have one that he is just a low rank god but my trust issue comes back to bite me in the ass. am I just getting anal over details since the war isn't even over yet and I still have sooo many other issues besides trust that this god or not god thing is not an issue or what? I am being serious about this and not trying to boast or get points with people about my mate . it is a real question and any help is appreciated. just please don't tell me to f***k off cause I really am trying here.
Hail Satan

Ask Raja to swear he is of Satan. An enemy may swear they are of Enki, EA, or some other name, but not swear they are of SATAN. If Raja swears he is of Satan, he is a God and a Demon will NEVER lie to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back