Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Truly safe browsing?

Does anyone know for certain, methods to browse safely - that is without being monitored or traced? I know there is lots of software available for this and there are proxy server services. But what of these are honestly for real and effective? I have gotten strong feelings to quickly get offline, many times recently. My intuition saying I am being tracked. This is always accompanied by my connection drastically slowing down (I'm the only one using it in the house) and sometimes my hard drive goes crazy, being read. So I'm a little paranoid and want to know how to combat whatever fuckers are intruding.

Many of them do block a vast majority of viruses, such as firewalls and virus scanners. Try looking into web browsers that do it's part in disallowing tracking being done.
I myself use Zone Alarm Firewall, and have it set to the highest setting, and AVG Anti-Virus, also set to the highest setting. Little pop-ups will come up telling you what program is trying to gain access, allowing you to pick and choose.
I also use Opera Internet browser, which I hear is a browser that does it part in allowing you to surf with being tracked or monitored.
Search engines, such as Google, and several others, make records of your search history, and use that data to sell to advertising companies, and other things most likely.
But what's really the killer these days are those tracking "Cookies".
In your web browser, be sure to go to your settings and change it so you do not accept all cookies. Rather, switch your security to the highest setting and have it set so that it a little pop-up will come up asking you if you want to accept the incoming cookie or not.
You'd be amazing how many websites throw tracking cookies at you, most especially kike websites like kikebook, google and some others.
You may find yourself frustrated with having to click on accept or refuse a cookie, but for about 95% of websites you can refuse them and it will still load up and function 100%.
Tracking cookies, man. It's those tracking cookies that you're being paranoid about.
If you can, I would really only use for the computer for any essentials of your life. Many of the Gods and Goddesses don't look upon those computer Geeks too fondly, as it seems to be a Jewish-invented device, computer and internet alike, to try and 'replace' the natural 'unity' or group consciousness amongst living things.
Hail the Gods of Hell

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Does anyone know for certain, methods to browse safely - that is without being monitored or traced? I know there is lots of software available for this and there are proxy server services. But what of these are honestly for real and effective? I have gotten strong feelings to quickly get offline, many times recently. My intuition saying I am being tracked. This is always accompanied by my connection drastically slowing down (I'm the only one using it in the house) and sometimes my hard drive goes crazy, being read. So I'm a little paranoid and want to know how to combat whatever fuckers are intruding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back