Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

TRUE SOLDIERS DONT BACK DOWN

refwayne

When We enlist Ourselves to Hell's Army through Our Dedication and Commitment to Spiritual Satanism We employ the role of Spiritual Warrior or Spiritual Soldier in the Service of Satan.

We are not required through this commitment to fight a physical war, but a Spiritual War against the workings of the Enemy Faiths, the muslim, the xian and the jew. We do not fight with the conventional weapons associated with modern Warfare, We use perhaps a far deadlier arsenal, one better suited to the Elimination of Our Fathers Enemys.

There are however certain similarities between the Spiritual Warrior and the Modern Soldier which should be observed by necessity. The first and foremost of which is consistent and regular Training. Without training a Soldier in the field is not even worthy of the title, give a farmer a gun and dress him in combats and he is only a farmer with a gun wearing camouflague. The same applies to the Spiritual Warrior who does not Train themselves for the Art of Spiritual Warfare.

Anyone can join these Groups, and by doing so self appoint themselves as Spiritual Satanists or Spiritual Warriors, but this self appointment is obsolete in the absence of Regular and Consistent Training. When a Modern Soldier is at War they are recieving "Hands On" Training, being shaped by experience, becoming Veterans through those Combat Experiences, when the Modern Sodier is not at War He/She does ot sit back and relax, the Training continues, day in, day out. This Training includes the full Spectrum of Modern Military Warfare, from Small Arms to Specialization in a particular field, it is Consistent and Vital, without it the Fight is lost before it is even embraced.

The Spiritual Satanist or Spiritual Warrior however does not Fight with this conventional Weaponary, as aforemention, but MUST conduct themselves accordingly in order to Earn and then to Maintain the Title. This is achieved through Regular and Consistent POWER MEDITATION, without which no one of us can call Ourselves a Spiritual Warrior, and can only loosly embrace the title of Spiritual Satanist.

There are circumstances however, obstacles if you like, for some which are so restrictive that Regular and Consitent Power Meditation is unfeasable or very difficult at the least, but in many cases it is those in these particular situations who work harder at every opportunity to progress, through adversary they "put more in", when they can. These can be considered the "Reserves" if you will in comparisson to Modern Military Structure. They play a Very Important Role and are often long standing Members of the Groups who battle on against all odds, so nothing can be taken from their Commitment and Dedication.

In the absence of circumstancial obstacles, for those of Us who can Practice and Train Freely without opposition there are NO excuses for not doing so. We are Spiritual Warriors and as such We are Obliged through Our Commitment and Dedication to Our Father Satan to be the Best that We can be. This can only be achieved through Training and Consitencey of Training. We are at WAR and a poor foe We shall make in the absence of Practical Spiritual Skills. These Skills are an absolute Necessity in order to make an Impact Worthy of Our Fathers Name, Worthy of the Title We would carry in HIS Service.

We have the Information and Guidence directly from Satan, directly from the God's that We need. Satan leaves us wanting for Nothing, and all that is necessary in order to Progress as Spiritual Satanists and Spiritual Warriors is readily available through the Teachings of the Joy of Satan Ministry and the pages of the Joy of Satan Website. This is Fact, there are no excuses for those who can not to.

No One is worth more to Satan than a Warrior, this is also Fact worthy of repetition and aknowledgment, for it is Fuel enough to spur any of us on and to Inspire us to Achieve to become the Finest and most Disciplined Warriors this World has EVER seen, second only to the God's themselves. For those who would argue that it is difficult to self motivate or to achieve the necessary discipline working alone, You are not alone, the God's are with You, Satan is with You. The further you progress the more aware of this Fact you Will become.

Regular Power Meditation is the Weapon of Our Art, through its employment and application We Earn the Title of Spiritual Warrior, and beyond that We Earn the Repsect of Satan Himself, He has told us this already. What are you waiting for?

Warriors of Satan, I salute You!

Hail Satan!!

" Excerpt from 2009 JoS666 2009"

Very inspirational. It is true that the most brutal, demanding, and hardest struggle is fought within ourselves. I have much freedom in practising power meditation, but I am still so ever lazy in doing it. But I know this the enemy. We must learn to recondition and reprogram ourselves to become masters of the self. Every time I know I need to meditate, I always find reason to do contrary. And I know this is what the enemy wants, but I still procrastinate. Every day the biggest battle I have been faced with in dedicating has been the struggle in myself. It's posts like these and the energy of Father that inspire me to push on through the pain. I spent the first two years struggling to beat my addictions and I beat them recently. My mind would not allow meditation and drug/tobacco addiction to mix. With me, it just didn't work that way. Whenever I was high or had smoked a cigarette, I could not meditate, it just hurt too much. The discomfort was agonizing. But now that I am free and pure of all and any substances, my motivation to meditate has been growing daily, and I have been growing in spiritual power. Satan has helped me through it all and continues to do so this day. I am ever grateful. But even now, as I am writing this post that will hopefully also be an inspiration to someone, I should actually be meditating right now. But however, at least my free time spent that is not used for mediation is used for anything to do with Spiritual Satanism and for Satan. I made sure of this, that if I am not meditating whatever my reasons may be, it is spent doing something related to the topic in hopes that my desire for meditation will grow. In fact I'm going to go meditate right now. Just writing this post and reading yours has given me the inspiration I need. Hail Satan !!! XD

Well said, both of you! And the battle ever rages...Hail Father Satan
always! Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns! and hail to
Varan, my new daemon friend! :Xd

On 4/23/14, reimerwesley@... <reimerwesley@... wrote:
Very inspirational. It is true that the most brutal, demanding, and hardest
struggle is fought within ourselves. I have much freedom in practising power
meditation, but I am still so ever lazy in doing it. But I know this the
enemy. We must learn to recondition and reprogram ourselves to become
masters of the self. Every time I know I need to meditate, I always find
reason to do contrary. And I know this is what the enemy wants, but I still
procrastinate. Every day the biggest battle I have been faced with in
dedicating has been the struggle in myself. It's posts like these and the
energy of Father that inspire me to push on through the pain. I spent the
first two years struggling to beat my addictions and I beat them recently.
My mind would not allow meditation and drug/tobacco addiction to mix. With
me, it just didn't work that way. Whenever I was high or had smoked a
cigarette, I could not meditate, it just hurt too much. The discomfort was
agonizing. But now that I am free and pure of all and any substances, my
motivation to meditate has been growing daily, and I have been growing in
spiritual power. Satan has helped me through it all and continues to do so
this day. I am ever grateful. But even now, as I am writing this post that
will hopefully also be an inspiration to someone, I should actually be
meditating right now. But however, at least my free time spent that is not
used for mediation is used for anything to do with Spiritual Satanism and
for Satan. I made sure of this, that if I am not meditating whatever my
reasons may be, it is spent doing something related to the topic in hopes
that my desire for meditation will grow. In fact I'm going to go meditate
right now. Just writing this post and reading yours has given me the
inspiration I need. Hail Satan !!! XD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back