Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

TRUE SATANIST HIP-HOP ?

As an avid listener of both Tech N9ne and Eminem, I must point out that they are definitely not Satanists. Tech has made that pretty clear, fighting against the rumors he was a Satanist. Eminem...well, the cross he wears around his neck should be enough.

Also, they have lyrics that are blasphemous to Satan and the Demons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "THEB!GBOWSSS" <nshayaun@... wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Tech N9ne is a satanist, and there are tons of artists that are clandestinely satanist in my opinion, for example Eminem, Jay-Z, etc. I've noticed a lot of Satanic imagery in their music videos, and the use of symbols and such in their music, without fully letting known their true beliefs. For example, Jay-Z's infamous hand-sign, look familiar?

http://blog.muchmusic.com/wp-content/up ... kanjay.jpg

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aorta4hiphop" <jcgrego@ wrote:

Hey all,
I doubt there's a large population of hip-hop lovers here,
But does anyone know of any satanic rappers ? And by that I mean TRUE satanists, not artists like necro who put satan into an evil perspective.
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Honestly im a  SATANIST HAIL SATAN and i am a rapper im from Lubbock Texas everyone knows me as POLO and everyone that listens to my music knows that i am a SATANIST. I might not be mainstream yet But after may i am going on a tour with DJ DOMA (Mike Poye) the owner of the ghetto boys. Im respected by all my people i was raised in the "HOOD" ive lost most my family so im well known and i do it all for SATAN...Now as far as jay z and such remember the new world order is not the new world order it was intended to be...Remember Father SATAN said it has also Been infiltrated Well Hail SATAN PRAISE the TRUE GODS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back