Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

TRUE SATANIST HIP-HOP ?

aorta4hiphop

Hey all,
I doubt there's a large population of hip-hop lovers here,
But does anyone know of any satanic rappers ? And by that I mean TRUE satanists, not artists like necro who put satan into an evil perspective.
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

maybe rage against the machines? it's a sort of mix between hip hop and metal sort of.
they speak about the government half the time and fighting against them
good stuff in my own opinion but it's rare to find anything that's not blasphemous

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aorta4hiphop" <jcgrego@... wrote:

Hey all,
But does anyone know of any satanic rappers ? And by that I mean TRUE satanists, not artists like necro who put satan into an evil perspective.
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

I LOVE this hip hop!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkduOxW8 ... ure=relmfu
And yes, it's satanic. The artist is foster child. I LOVE this song!!!!!!!!   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 1:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] TRUE SATANIST HIP-HOP ?

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

LOL how is leftist bullshit Satanic? The RATM are leftists. Communism is same like xianity, it's an enemy hoax. We hate the government for completely different reasons than the leftists, mainly because it is controlled by jews and push kike propaganda like race mixing, multiculturalism and other poisonous nonsense like that, which is completely against the nature of all Gentiles.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "matthewgale123" <mattygale123@... wrote:

maybe rage against the machines? it's a sort of mix between hip hop and metal sort of.
good stuff in my own opinion but it's rare to find anything that's not blasphemous

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aorta4hiphop" <jcgrego@ wrote:

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

most here in the group i figure hate government for being controlled by kikes as well as probably many other reasons or so i would also assume.

Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 10:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: TRUE SATANIST HIP-HOP ?

LOL how is leftist bullshit Satanic? The RATM are leftists. Communism is same like xianity, it's an enemy hoax. We hate the government for completely different reasons than the leftists, mainly because it is controlled by jews and push kike propaganda like race mixing, multiculturalism and other poisonous nonsense like that, which is completely against the nature of all Gentiles.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "matthewgale123" <mattygale123@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aorta4hiphop" <jcgrego@ wrote:

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Im a dedicated satanist and I am a rapper, I have posted my entire album "Forever Gone" on you tube, just type into the you tube search, --"Foster Child Forever Gone"-- The song titled "Inside My Life" I made strictly for father satan. My music is tight, check it out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

I LOVE this hip hop!!!!!!! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkduOxW8 ... ure=relmfu

And yes, it's satanic. The artist is foster child. I LOVE this song!!!!!!!!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Im a dedicated satanist very close to father satan, I have My entire album posted on youtube, The album is called: "Forever Gone". In the youtube search just type in: "Foster Child Forever Gone" you will see an electric blue and white picture of me, track 7 titled "inside my life" was dedicated straight to Father Satan.

Hail Father Satanas Lucifuri Excelsi

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Im a dedicated satanist very close to father satan, I have My entire album posted on youtube, The album is called: "Forever Gone". In the youtube search just type in: "Foster Child Forever Gone" you will see an electric blue and white picture of me, track 7 titled "inside my life" was dedicated straight to Father Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "matthewgale123" <mattygale123@ wrote:

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Th[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 7:22:27 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "matthewgale123" <mattygale123@ wrote:

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

<td val[/IMG]Got agree with her,you got it going on Foster Child.We need some good Satanic Hip-Hop out there.Keep up the good work bro!

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sun, 4/8/12, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] TRUE SATANIST HIP-HOP ?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 11:01 AM

I LOVE this hip hop!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkduOxW8 ... ure=relmfu
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !
[/TD]

I really enjoy this. Thanks for Sharing I will definitely listen to it . Good Job Brother. I really do like hip hop and rap music. Yes im familiar with Necro it sounds kike/reverse xtian, Rage against the Machine Sucks totally. I never liked them if anything yeah ill suggest Limp Bizkit over them definitely better and a mix of rap and rock, but not really Satanic at all just a group people kind of forgot about seemingly but it does have a definite rebel quality to it. Tree City is a local rap group they sound somewhat Satanic sometimes. I haven't been sure. Its different, on some of their songs they add spiritual stuff to it, swiff if you can find that song definitely sounds Satanic I may have to upload it they took it down from youtube that was too awesome they used the lion king soundtrack I believe. Fort Minor, that is some real music that is intelligent rap music, not the corporate kike watered down stuff as much (I know about all kinds of music 30 Seconds To Mars BTW for anyone that likes alternative rock is I believe a legitimate Spiritual Satanist Group, if you look at the lyrics its so cool, check it out if you haven't and like that style) I like rebel music against society emotional music, music that makes you think, random music, things that touch me in an emotional way, creative and unique music, not really heavy metal I can't too much get into it over-stimulation, and I can't understand what they were saying, I have nothing against anyone who likes it just stating my opinion. I definitely prefer rap to metal. Real Satanic music is good but hard to find though. I wish there was more of it. Good Job for anyone producing it.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Got agree with her,you got it going on Foster Child.We need some good Satanic Hip-Hop out there.Keep up the good work bro!

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hey all,

Thanks guys

- Hail ENKI !

0.o Wow, Foster Child. For real. "AWWWESSSOOOMMME!" to quote the Miz. You're terrific, man.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Got agree with her,you got it going on Foster Child.We need some good Satanic Hip-Hop out there.Keep up the good work bro!

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,

Thanks guys

- Hail ENKI !

I agree to Brian... I like different styles of music... Hip-Hop is one of my favorites & its hard to find true Satanic Hip-Hop. Foster Child is good stuff.
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 9:44 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Got agree with her,you got it going on Foster Child.We need some good Satanic Hip-Hop out there.Keep up the good work bro!

Hail Enki
Brian 

And yes, it's satanic. The artist is foster child. I LOVE this song!!!!!!!!   |   | _|_   |Knowledge is power."I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwahIn Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!* Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*www.joyofsatan.orgwww.exposingchristianity.com From: aorta4hiphop <jcgrego@...
  Hey all, I doubt there's a large population of hip-hop lovers here, But does anyone know of any satanic rappers ? And by that I mean TRUE satanists, not artists like necro who put satan into an evil perspective. Thanks guys - Hail ENKI !
[/TD]

Im an artist as well. They call me Da Maine Thang, my name wasordained @ birth, Im in the process of my rebirth.. i would be honoredto work with you.. Im a recording artist myself... more info, please respond
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 6:13 PM

Im a dedicated satanist and I am a rapper, I have posted my entire album "Forever Gone" on you tube, just type into the you tube search, --"Foster Child Forever Gone"-- The song titled "Inside My Life" I made strictly for father satan. My music is tight, check it out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Tech N9ne is a satanist, and there are tons of artists that are clandestinely satanist in my opinion, for example Eminem, Jay-Z, etc. I've noticed a lot of Satanic imagery in their music videos, and the use of symbols and such in their music, without fully letting known their true beliefs. For example, Jay-Z's infamous hand-sign, look familiar?

http://blog.muchmusic.com/wp-content/up ... kanjay.jpg

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aorta4hiphop" <jcgrego@... wrote:

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

<td val[/IMG]We need all of those we can get too.Be inspired!!!!

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/9/12, Antonio Allen <locksmith1988@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: TRUE SATANIST HIP-HOP ?
Date: Monday, April 9, 2012, 2:29 AM

Im an artist as well. They call me Da Maine Thang, my name wasordained @ birth, Im in the process of my rebirth.. i would be honoredto work with you.. Im a recording artist myself... more info, please respond

--- [/IMG][email protected], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !
[/TD]

Maine, I would like to hear you, do you have any stuff on you tube? if you do send me a message of your you tube page.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Antonio Allen <locksmith1988@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Keep doing your work even though rap isn't my style i respect you for doing what you want, I am also trying to spread Satanism through my band. My favorite Satanic song is Black Valor by the black dahlia murder just incase anyone would be interested in some more music. Also Indigo Nation if you like rebel music that makes you think you may enjoy the Faceless, if not for their music their lyrics would interest you.

Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 5:31 AM

I really enjoy this. Thanks for Sharing I will definitely listen to it . Good Job Brother. I really do like hip hop and rap music. Yes im familiar with Necro it sounds kike/reverse xtian, Rage against the Machine Sucks totally. I never liked them if anything yeah ill suggest Limp Bizkit over them definitely better and a mix of rap and rock, but not really Satanic at all just a group people kind of forgot about seemingly but it does have a definite rebel quality to it. Tree City is a local rap group they sound somewhat Satanic sometimes. I haven't been sure. Its different, on some of their songs they add spiritual stuff to it, swiff if you can find that song definitely sounds Satanic I may have to upload it they took it down from youtube that was too awesome they used the lion king soundtrack I believe. Fort Minor, that is some real music that is intelligent rap music, not the corporate kike watered down stuff as much (I know about all kinds of music 30 Seconds To Mars BTW for anyone that likes alternative rock is I believe a legitimate Spiritual Satanist Group, if you look at the lyrics its so cool, check it out if you haven't and like that style) I like rebel music against society emotional music, music that makes you think, random music, things that touch me in an emotional way, creative and unique music, not really heavy metal I can't too much get into it over-stimulation, and I can't understand what they were saying, I have nothing against anyone who likes it just stating my opinion. I definitely prefer rap to metal. Real Satanic music is good but hard to find though. I wish there was more of it. Good Job for anyone producing it.
Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

I LOVE this hip hop!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkduOxW8Z4U&feature=relmfu
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,

Thanks guys

- Hail ENKI !

Lord Infamous

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "THEB!GBOWSSS" <nshayaun@... wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Tech N9ne is a satanist, and there are tons of artists that are clandestinely satanist in my opinion, for example Eminem, Jay-Z, etc. I've noticed a lot of Satanic imagery in their music videos, and the use of symbols and such in their music, without fully letting known their true beliefs. For example, Jay-Z's infamous hand-sign, look familiar?

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
This "nerco" is a racial jew and yes rage against reality is a communist propaganda team.

Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 7:22:27 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !
No wonder this asshole jew is the beloved of jews in my school, I guess their racial awareness talks on its own. I always hated this guy, and this "Mac Miller" guy which appeared out of nowhere and became of the best paid, like this looney drake, lil wayne and preety much almost anyone in the hip-hop drugness. I remember this fool kike necro promoting drugs and drug culture in every song and its literally disgusting...

HAIL SATAN!!! 666

I think I'd have to disagree about Kanye & Jay.. they work under def-jam which is owned by a Lyor Cohen. IMO just a strong attempt to keep sheep believing KIKES are actually Satanists. Also, they are holding a mudra, I believe when they tell 20,000 fans to do this, they are connecting their spiritual links to their fans, controlling them this much easier.

PS. thank you moderator for not originally posting my post, as I too am a Satanic artist.....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "THEB!GBOWSSS" <nshayaun@... wrote:

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

LOVE IT!

-Jess
Hail Lucifer and all the demons/demoness'

------------------------------
On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 7:44 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,

Thanks guys

- Hail ENKI !

Just because they made the Yoni Mudra doesn't mean necessary that they are SS. There are many Yogis who use it. Google "yoni mudra", you'll find many other sites having it other than the JoS page for awakening the crown chakra.

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Brians always there to help beginning satanists in their walk by answering their questions, thanks for the support brian, one love.

HAIL SATANAS LUCIFERI EXCELSI

We need all of those we can get too.Be inspired!!!!

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|

|

_|_

|

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,

Thanks guys

- Hail ENKI !

<td val[/IMG]Thanks! But there are many much more qualified in this family then I,that I also depend on all the time.This is what family is all about,and many are never really close with our real family.By my own choice I am not,but I don't know where I would be without my JoS family and clergy.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/9/12, childofsatan211 <childofsatan211@... wrote:
Date: Monday, April 9, 2012, 4:55 PM

Brians always there to help beginning satanists in their walk by answering their questions, thanks for the support brian, one love.

HAIL SATANAS LUCIFERI EXCELSI

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

--- [/IMG][email protected], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|

|

_|_

|

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hey all,

Thanks guys

- Hail ENKI !
[/TD]

I really don't know if tech n9nes a satanist or not but I love his music. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 15:36:15 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: TRUE SATANIST HIP-HOP ?
  Lord Infamous

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Thanks, but I don't really like Rage Against the Machine's music.
HAIL SATAN !

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Thank you so much dude ! I'll definetly check it out !
HAIL SATAN !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "childofsatan211" <childofsatan211@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Yo foster child, you got nice lyrics man, but I gotta say I don't like how you have edited your voice, and it sounds asif your trying to sing as well.. I'm not judging you bro, I just think you need to spit with your real voice, as if you were having a conversation. Keep it comin man, I'd love to hear more of your shit! Respect to you !
HAIL SATAN !
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "childofsatan211" <childofsatan211@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Thank you man ! I'll give that a read !!
Hail Satan !
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

Concerning necro, read this sermon (by HP Zildar Raasi) and understand the
sick kike literally made a song about it:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/46844

It's worth noticing that the jews always try to defend "anti-semitic
allegations" (aka truth) against them yet at the same time admit to their
crimes openly....

Yea fuck def-jam !! And fuck mainstream music altogether ! It's yet another tool used by Jews and Xians to further brainwash us ! But us underground artists are smarter than that !!
Hail Satan !
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@... wrote:

I think I'd have to disagree about Kanye & Jay.. they work under def-jam which is owned by a Lyor Cohen. IMO just a strong attempt to keep sheep believing KIKES are actually Satanists. Also, they are holding a mudra, I believe when they tell 20,000 fans to do this, they are connecting their spiritual links to their fans, controlling them this much easier.

PS. thank you moderator for not originally posting my post, as I too am a Satanic artist.....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "THEB!GBOWSSS" <nshayaun@ wrote:

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Tech nine a satanists ? Wow, I never would have guessed, I hope your right !
And yea a lot of rappers are said to be satanist, because they rap about killing ect. Eminem makes Satan look evil, it pisses me off !!!
HAIL SATAN

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Thanks, I'll check it out !!
HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Lord Infamous

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "THEB!GBOWSSS" <nshayaun@ wrote:

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !

Thank you for your opinion ! I'm like you, I prefer hip- hop over any other music, and I like originality in artists, most shit nowadays is just bitten from artists 20 years old ! I hope you know who Jedi mind tricks is, they are one of the best hip-hop groups I know, though they are Islamic, and whenever they bring up Allah in their lyrics, I replace it with Satan ! Haha
Hail Satan !
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Sun, 4/8/12, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,

Thanks guys

- Hail ENKI !

Satan gives me inspiration I never thought I'd have Brian !

Hail Enki

Brian 

|

|

_|_

|

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,

Thanks guys

- Hail ENKI !

Im also a Rapper, I write my lyrics on subjects such as spiritual satanism, religion, the government and extra-terrestrials. I'd love to do a track with some other satanists in the future, even if I have to travel outside of australia. It would be good to keep in contact with you Antonio, and Foster child as well !
HAIL SATAN !
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Antonio Allen <locksmith1988@... wrote:

Im an artist as well. They ca
ll me Da Maine Thang, my name wasordained @ birth, Im in the process of my rebirth.. i would be honoredto work with you.. Im a recording artist myself... more info, please respond

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hey all,
Thanks guys
- Hail ENKI !
D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back