Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

true kaballah

Pandit Adonis Yoda

Kabalistic practices take time and repetition to master. As I mentioned before, the True Kabalah is creation and magickal practice through sound. It has been corrupted with Jewish bullshit garbage for centuries to lead people astray and away from any real spiritual power. When practicing the meditations for any period of time, such as when working with the Runic Kabalah, one will find not only are the vibrations very pleasurable, but they also work to control the breath. This is extremely advanced breathing and exceptionally powerful. Satan has been giving me this. These techniques have been lost to the public for centuries. Take the Yogic humming breath for example, this has survived, but in simplicity. Just a simple hum, extending the exhalation and total focus on the throat chakra, nothing more. Taking this a few steps further, working with the runes, the possibilities are endless. Many kabalistic vibrations are a bit different, such as pronouncing the letters "D" and "P" for example, as these are vibrated. Many ancient texts and writings such as Egyptian were based upon consonants. The consonants are the foundation of the True Kabalah. The tongue connects certain circuits when in correct position, such as when pressed right above the front teeth on the palate. This connects an important circuit. Combine this with controlled breathing, focus on a certain aspect of the soul, and certain vibrations and it drastically raises energy. The True Kabalah is guttural. Vibrations are made deep in the throat and against the rear palate. The Yogic "locks" can also be applied to increase vibration in certain chakras. Breathing should never be forced in any way and one should always be comfortable when practicing the vibrations. In time, you will hit a rhythm and it will be effortless. Variations can also include stress upon certain syllables in a rune. Take vibrating the " TH" for example, this slows down the exhale a lot. The "S" part of a vibration speeds it up and so forth. What I have been learn ing from Satan and his Demons is so far advanced in comparison to anything else I have ever seen or read. I also want to add, meditators have traditionally been taught to sit cross-legged when meditating. I disagree on this. For one thing sitting cross-legged for any length of time can not only be uncomfortable, but this posture cuts off the natural chi flow. I always have noted whenever I myself am working with energy, (I typically lie on my back, propped up with comfortable pillows beneath my upper back and head) , I make sure to uncross my legs and also make sure my feet are free. When I was working with the Demons, freeing them, I was warned to be open and also to have my feet totally free. The free feet had to do with the energy of the orgasm, in that none of it would be obstructed. My point here is xianity has infested every area of the world with the agenda of destroying any and all true spirituality and replacing it with corrupted meaningless bullshit. This has been done with Modern Buddhism and many others. Crossed legs do not allow free energy flow or circulation. This is common sense.

<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back