Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

True Brothers and Sisters

[email protected]

Hi im a dedicated spiritual satanist. ill be joining conversations of interest and just getting to know the family! :)

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Glad to have you welcome.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 7/4/12, placestosee1332@... <placestosee1332@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] True Brothers and Sisters
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 4:07 AM

Hi im a dedicated spiritual satanist. ill be joining conversations of interest and just getting to know the family! :)

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

Hi I'm new and I'm from SA. May I have bbm pins 4 easier communication. Thanks.

Hail Enki

Sent via blackberrySent from my BlackBerry®From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:07:20 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] True Brothers and Sisters

<td val[/IMG]Glad to have you welcome.

Hail Enki
Brian 

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

HELLO! :)

Welcome to the Family of the One and True God, Lord Satan Lucifer ^^

As you will be joining the conversations, you'll gradually learn about us all :)

But in return, could you please tell us something about yourself? Perhaps any of your past experiences with the occult, or how did you find JoS, as many newbies gladly share this info with us. :)

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "placestosee1332@..." <placestosee1332@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Hi Brent,am also in SA,but i dont have a blackberry but we can watsapp if you want

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA

--- On Wed, 7/4/12, brentgrahamsamuels@... <brentgrahamsamuels@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] True Brothers and Sisters
Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 7:32 PM

Hail Enki

Sent via blackberry Sent from my BlackBerry® <hr> From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:07:20 -0700 (PDT) To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] True Brothers and Sisters

<td vAl[/IMG]Glad to have you welcome.

Hail Enki
Brian 

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]
[/TD]

Hi

I'm in SA too Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 23:49:05 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] True Brothers and Sisters

<td val[/IMG]Hi Brent,am also in SA,but i dont have a blackberry but we can watsapp if you want

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA

--- On Wed, 7/4/12, brentgrahamsamuels@... <brentgrahamsamuels@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] True Brothers and Sisters
Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 7:32 PM

Hail Enki

Sent via blackberry Sent from my BlackBerry® <hr> From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:07:20 -0700 (PDT) To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] True Brothers and Sisters

<td vAl[/IMG]Glad to have you welcome.

Hail Enki
Brian 

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]
[/TD]

Ive been dedicated over a month. I found the JoS page 2 years ago and read everything over and over. I eventually got a black book and wrote every meditation. Ive been tortured by Xians most of my life but it didnt suck my life force. as I mediate more ill grow and understand more. Right now im just training my mind to banish thoughts and control emotions and its comming well. Im a very happy person. once I got it down im going to practice opening my third eye. My chakras are really easy to spin and clean. But overall im growing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

As you will be joining the conversations, you'll gradually learn about us all :)

But in return, could you please tell us something about yourself? Perhaps any of your past experiences with the occult, or how did you find JoS, as many newbies gladly share this info with us. :)

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "placestosee1332@" <placestosee1332@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

This is good. Well i was raised in a xian home but xtian was never my thing since child hood, everything in their book of lie reject who i really was making me look anomal, my mom is the worst xian in the family she took me to deferent churches for delivarance because she know i love mystic hings so she thought i was posess even i myself thought i was posess too because nothing about my life is nomal. My dad is an ocult man though exian, he choose me the last born among three children to teach me his ocultic ways i was geting along a little then my sister came and take me away from my dad, been a kid i want to be with my mom, my sister and brother so i didn't go back to my dad ever also because he maried a second wife. Till He died last year. When i was a teenager i give glory to Satan in most of the things i do like snicking away when we are prepering for sunday church and some other things, that was with my xian thinking of who Satan was, even with the bad name the xian call him i still like him, to me it was like if am going to hell let it be, i don't like christainity, when i go to church is like am tormenting myself and i think the reason was why should god cause not only adam and eve but their genaration for just disobaying one comandment making the whole world sufer from what another man did and he call himself a marcyfull gog? I don't think so, and even send the stupid son of his to wash away their slaves sin not mine because am no longer a siner, thinking things will be easare then but that lead to people denying their nature they call it repentance, i try verry hard to deny myself at first but then i became angry again why god created man on earth where his enemy base why not somwhere else so now humans are tools the both side use in playing ball and human are the one sufering. One day i ask my mom why did god not forgive Satan she said i should short my mout or else god will be angry with me. So you see, am verry angry with that god before i became a satanist, i think that anger makes me choose spiritual warfare against xians. Befor now I join Eckanker thanks to them that's where i learn meditating, visualizing, focusing. After four years i found satan which i always give glory to when i was a kid, now that i know he really exist i ran to him and left Eckankar. I go to google sarch about ss and i sore laveyan satanism, i try to register sending them email but they never reply is like they don't wont any member from africa as i read in their page so i stop. I was so angry to finally find this part and i couldn't be one of them, still tryiing to get to them then i come across jos ministry i read they by day because i finally found what i was looking for and i was thinkin what the owner of jos was thinking by making knowledge like this poblic, then i realize there is two part of satanism the laveyan and spiritual ss and to be honest this part look real to me. I read and started practing the things for newbis after a week i dedicated after few days i did a ritual telling father satan to connect me to fellow satanist so i can learn more about him, the next day i found jos groups in the net and i join Hells army egroup with my 1st email address Elizabeth ike, and to this group with my second email address angelic lizy wich i change to x_nightmare, the reson for the deferent names is for me to defreciat the massage from which group am reading since am using my phone for now. I'll make out chance to change Elizabeth ike to x_nightmare in hells army egroup. Sorry for the changes brothers and sisters that was my first thing but now i think am balanced, i just want you guys to know. Hail our creator Satan
Hail the gods of hell

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 9:50:51 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: True Brothers and Sisters

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "placestosee1332@..." <placestosee1332@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back