Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Troubles

powerofsatan

Hey guys. I have a problem with my life. I am trying to cover up my sexuality with my girlfriend. I feel like I am using her so today for some reason I was being quiet and unresponsive when she was talking to me. I was sitting at mcdonalds and my friends were telling me to talk to her but I didn't want to. Infelt so bad and I was tearing up so to hide it I walked back to school. if they found out I was gay it would ruin my entire life. I worked so hard to get where i am and I am not about to give it all away. Someone please tell me what to do.

Asking others to decide your major life choices for you is a trap.

What do you want to do and why and what will the effects be.

If coming out of the closet is going to ruin your life at this point.....Then simply don't. Prehaps just keep it plutonic with your gf and you might just evolve into friends and stay on that note? You can always say you believe in saving yourself and not fooling around till marrage during romantic situations.

And if you stop the fake dating deal you can always tell others if they ask. That you believe in soulmates and you are waiting for the one/soulmate to be with.

Pious lies can work wonders in those cases.

And prehaps feeling you need to hide to that depth with pretend relationships is incorrect.

Anyway I recommend not telling her anything, as she could be mad at you and use it against you. Its not her business anyway. And not telling anyone at all in your case if its such a threat to your life at this point.

Silence is Golden.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "powerofsatan" <powerofsatan@... wrote:

Hey guys. I have a problem with my life. I am trying to cover up my sexuality with my girlfriend. I feel like I am using her so today for some reason I was being quiet and unresponsive when she was talking to me. I was sitting at mcdonalds and my friends were telling me to talk to her but I didn't want to. Infelt so bad and I was tearing up so to hide it I walked back to school. if they found out I was gay it would ruin my entire life. I worked so hard to get where i am and I am not about to give it all away. Someone please tell me what to do.

my brother don i have much respect for u but i am gay i know this i know the outcome it will end and it will hurt, u must be who u are  it will change everything do not hide what u are it will change u and hurt well everyone, silience is golden is a satanist saying better to be silent than be hurt silence is golden . i was in closet for 29 years it got me pain living a lie do not let that be u my brother be yourself come out be strong remember father is of truth if u are gay bi than just tell the truth u may hurt in the begining then it will change truth is best and strength will come from it do not live a lie.do not cover up your sexuality it will only be miserable and in pain never happy be truthful to yourself and be truthful to others. the life u have worked hard for is a lie and u know it, it will only be better if u live being yourself  do not live a lie it will fuck u up i know ive been there ive lived it for 29 years
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 6:46 PM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Troubles

If coming out of the closet is going to ruin your life at this point.....Then simply don't. Prehaps just keep it plutonic with your gf and you might just evolve into friends and stay on that note? You can always say you believe in saving yourself and not fooling around till marrage during romantic situations.

And if you stop the fake dating deal you can always tell others if they ask. That you believe in soulmates and you are waiting for the one/soulmate to be with.

And prehaps feeling you need to hide to that depth with pretend relationships is incorrect.

Anyway I recommend not telling her anything, as she could be mad at you and use it against you. Its not her business anyway. And not telling anyone at all in your case if its such a threat to your life at this point.

Silence is Golden.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "powerofsatan" <powerofsatan@... wrote:

Tige Post is the prime example.......

Of why I made the statement of asking others for orders in your own life is a trap.

Well meaning people will give you their sincere advice, which is in essence projection of their opinions and views.

They will not simply inform you to take the needed action within your own life, nature and situation for what you need, [not what they need here is the projection] and simply advise you on possible options and action plans for this.

Hence they are sincere but sincerely wrong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tige Mcdonald <tige_mcdonald@... wrote:

my brother don i have much respect for u but i am gay i know this i know the outcome it will end and it will hurt, u must be who u are  it will change everything do not hide what u are it will change u and hurt well everyone, silience is golden is a satanist saying better to be silent than be hurt silence is golden . i was in closet for 29 years it got me pain living a lie do not let that be u my brother be yourself come out be strong remember father is of truth if u are gay bi than just tell the truth u may hurt in the begining then it will change truth is best and strength will come from it do not live a lie.do not cover up your sexuality it will only be miserable and in pain never happy be truthful to yourself and be truthful to others. the life u have worked hard for is a lie and u know it, it will only be better if u live being yourself  do not live a lie it will fuck u up i know ive been there ive lived it for 29 years

Silence is Golden.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "powerofsatan" <powerofsatan@ wrote:

i understand my brother and i understand what u have spoken  but its the one who must make the choice and u know i am right never live a lie truth is best no matter how much it hurts it is from father there is no dispute  poeple are poeple they  are wanting an answer my brother i highly respect u but if they are one of us they need the attention to truth and u give so much truth with all information sometimes giving personal info is the basis of understanding my brother and thats how we stand together not appart whether there sincere or not im sure my brother u have your own life in which u do what u wish as i and i do as well.there is no trap only the truth and the truth hurts but its the only way it should be ive lived it  there is no dispute. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 8:18 PM

Of why I made the statement of asking others for orders in your own life is a trap.

Well meaning people will give you their sincere advice, which is in essence projection of their opinions and views.

They will not simply inform you to take the needed action within your own life, nature and situation for what you need, [not what they need here is the projection] and simply advise you on possible options and action plans for this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tige Mcdonald <tige_mcdonald@... wrote:

Silence is Golden.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "powerofsatan" <powerofsatan@ wrote:

You do not understand and thus you are in dispute. You simply pretend to understand for whatever reason, and then spend a paragraph of disagreement. You are not being honest at this point.

The fact prehaps you do not even realize this, is another example of my warning of asking for orders from people.

i understand my brother and i understand what u have spoken  but its the one who must make the choice and u know i am right never live a lie truth is best no matter how much it hurts it is from father there is no dispute  poeple are poeple they  are wanting an answer my brother i highly respect u but if they are one of us they need the attention to truth and u give so much truth with all information sometimes giving personal info is the basis of understanding my brother and thats how we stand together not appart whether there sincere or not im sure my brother u have your own life in which u do what u wish as i and i do as well.there is no trap only the truth and the truth hurts but its the only way it should be ive lived it  there is no dispute.

Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 8:18 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tige Mcdonald <tige_mcdonald@ wrote:

Silence is Golden.

The first sentence of Don's original post was the best possible advice: think through the consequenses of taking various courses of action (inclusing none), make up your own mind what you want to do (and when), then action responsibly.

If you're not sure how it's going to play out, talk it through with someone who is more familar with all the various personalities involved, which might even allow you to do a bit of role play.

Growing up is a bitch, but making difficult decisions *does* get easier with practice. If you take the time to think it through and act responsibly I know you'll do fine, brother.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back