Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Troubles with Music

Felicia La Belle

Okie dokie, so I am well aware of the conversations stating that all music is of Satan (and I tend to revel in that idea a lot).
However, I have a strong taste and preferance for country music (can't help it, love the sound, and it makes me wanna get up and dance! As a matter of fact, I'm listening to Garth Brooks right now.)I have tried to search on the internet as often as I possibly can for "Satanic themed country music" though I am sure (sadly) such a
wonderful piece of art does not exist. If anyone has any references or comments to this, PLEASE, let me know!!! <3
Thank you, everyone.
<3 !!!!!!HA[/IMG] *So bring me two pina coladas!
I gotta have one for each hand!
Let's set sail with Captin Morgan!
And never leave dry land!

Troubles I forgot 'em!
I buried 'em in the sand!
So bring me two pina coladas!
She said good-bye to her good timin' man!*

Hmm sadly you may be out of luck on this when i was younger I used to listen to country music some of the time I still do from time to time, I never did hear anything that could be considered Satanic (in fact a couple of times after i became a Satanist when i hear some country songs (not all) I become uncomfortable about how blatently xtian they are, i still like some of it (honestly I like close to all forms of music at least somewhat mainly alternative and progressive rock, rap and emo though, call me wierd if you want lol Father Satan really is the creator of all kinds of music i believe) I cannot advise you on this but I too would love to hear something country that is Satanic themed this will an interesting thread at least to me.
Well I do want to share this song thats meant a lot to me for some reason (Im not sure if you heard it but you might have) I think it has to do with a past life as it gives me like visions and visuals in my third eye, the instrumental on it is so cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhDaP9yZ_20
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Felicia La Belle <labelle.felicia@... wrote:

Okie dokie, so I am well aware of the conversations stating that all music is of Satan (and I tend to revel in that idea a lot).
However, I have a strong taste and preferance for country music (can't help it, love the sound, and it makes me wanna get up and dance! As a matter of fact, I'm listening to Garth Brooks right now.)
I have tried to search on the internet as often as I possibly can for "Satanic themed country music" though I am sure (sadly) such a
wonderful piece of art does not exist. If anyone has any references or comments to this, PLEASE, let me know!!! <3
Thank you, everyone.
<3 !!!!!!HAIL SATAN!!!! <3
P.S. : I apologize for any spelling incorrectness.

*So bring me two pina coladas!
Let's set sail with Captin
Morgan!

Troubles I forgot 'em!
I buried 'em
in the sand!
She said good-bye to her good
timin' man!*

I also listen to a little country myself. I've always seen country singers praising god and jewsus so I don't know how much luck you'll have. If I find anything I'll be happy to let you know. And, yes, that is very cool that all music is from Father Satan. I have been a music lover all my life. The TV will sit and collect dust (literally) but I gotta have my music.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Hmm sadly you may be out of luck on this when i was younger I used to listen to country music some of the time I still do from time to time, I never did hear anything that could be considered Satanic (in fact a couple of times after i became a Satanist when i hear some country songs (not all) I become uncomfortable about how blatently xtian they are, i still like some of it (honestly I like close to all forms of music at least somewhat mainly alternative and progressive rock, rap and emo though, call me wierd if you want lol Father Satan really is the creator of all kinds of music i believe) I cannot advise you on this but I too would love to hear something country that is Satanic themed this will an interesting thread at least to me.
Well I do want to share this song thats meant a lot to me for some reason (Im not sure if you heard it but you might have) I think it has to do with a past life as it gives me like visions and visuals in my third eye, the instrumental on it is so cool.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Felicia La Belle <labelle.felicia@ wrote:

However, I have a strong taste and preferance for country music (can't help it, love the sound, and it makes me wanna get up and dance! As a matter of fact, I'm listening to Garth Brooks right now.)
I have tried to search on the internet as often as I possibly can for "Satanic themed country music" though I am sure (sadly) such a
Thank you, everyone.
<3�!!!!!!HAIL SATAN!!!! <3
�
Morgan!

Troubles I forgot 'em!
I buried 'em
in the sand!
timin' man!*

..Hail Satan!!! Nice one, Indigo!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Felicia La Belle <labelle.felicia@ wrote:

Thank you, everyone.
<3 !!!!!!HAIL SATAN!!!! <3

Morgan!

Troubles I forgot 'em!
I buried 'em
in the sand!
timin' man!*

I am not aware of any specific Satanic county music and to quote Barbara Mandrell "I was country when country wasn't cool". However on the other hand it can have some very Satanic leaning songs if you listen closely, it may be like so many other things in that you have to listen to the music and know that you have knowledge that most do not and put your own interpretation on the music.

I have always found an interesting dichotomy in country music how they could be overtly xian and then turn around and sing something totally different. For example: Hank Williams Senior would sing I Saw the Light and the turn right around and sing Your Cheating Heart. Country music is still like that today, Friends in Low Places, talks about drinking to forget a relationship (a common theme in county music) The Thunder Rolls in the concert version talks about murdering someone for having an affair. Country music has always had a two sided theme in it songs as they sing about alcohol abuse, having affairs, murder, and then turn around and sing some xian hymn.

(NOTE: I am not saying Satanism advocates or promotes or is about drinking, cheating or murder, these are two different subjects I am talking about 1) There is no Satanic country music I am aware of and 2) Bringing out the two extremes in the themes of country music songs. Just had to clarify in case someone thought I was connecting the two different ideas.)

Since there is not Satanic county music this would be another area where we could use somebody. Grab a guitar write some songs and record them. Just my opinion but I would love to have something other than death metal for Satanism.

Phantom

I get what you're saying about the 2 different themes. R&B is the same way. How do you have an (almost) entire CD of songs about cheating and fucking and then at the end have a jewsus song. WTF???? Hypocrisy, I guess. Xians are infested with that.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Phantom" <scott.mark06@... wrote:

I am not aware of any specific Satanic county music and to quote Barbara Mandrell "I was country when country wasn't cool". However on the other hand it can have some very Satanic leaning songs if you listen closely, it may be like so many other things in that you have to listen to the music and know that you have knowledge that most do not and put your own interpretation on the music.

I have always found an interesting dichotomy in country music how they could be overtly xian and then turn around and sing something totally different. For example: Hank Williams Senior would sing I Saw the Light and the turn right around and sing Your Cheating Heart. Country music is still like that today, Friends in Low Places, talks about drinking to forget a relationship (a common theme in county music) The Thunder Rolls in the concert version talks about murdering someone for having an affair. Country music has always had a two sided theme in it songs as they sing about alcohol abuse, having affairs, murder, and then turn around and sing some xian hymn.

(NOTE: I am not saying Satanism advocates or promotes or is about drinking, cheating or murder, these are two different subjects I am talking about 1) There is no Satanic country music I am aware of and 2) Bringing out the two extremes in the themes of country music songs. Just had to clarify in case someone thought I was connecting the two different ideas.)

Since there is not Satanic county music this would be another area where we could use somebody. Grab a guitar write some songs and record them. Just my opinion but I would love to have something other than death metal for Satanism.

Phantom

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back