Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trouble with husband...

violet.louisa

Dear brothers and sisters,

I have been with my husband a long time, and he kinda-sorta accepts my Satanic beliefs...the trouble is, I could SCREAM at him sometimes...he sees jew-sus as a poor maligned character who has been sorely misrepresented. My hubby is no xian, but all he seems to do recently is preach jewsus at me, to the point where I have a total aura of protection around me and I have cut any psychic link with him (to the best of my ability...I'm pretty new!)This is NOT good for a marriage, but I cannot handle his constant trying to change my poinion of poor, maligned jewsus!!!

Any suggestions?? it's not as though I can get away from him that easy, we live in a cramped house and sleep in the living room!! "awww, you mustn't say horrible things about jesus, honey!!! All he wanted was peace on earth and all round love!!!" Makes me want to VOMIT!!! lol

HAIL SATAN, BELOVED FATHER!!!!!

Hi. You can do a magick to attract yourself a more perfect husband.

Here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tions.html

And the Venus square http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@... wrote:

I have been with my husband a long time, and he kinda-sorta accepts my Satanic beliefs...the trouble is, I could SCREAM at him sometimes...he sees jew-sus as a poor maligned character who has been sorely misrepresented. My hubby is no xian, but all he seems to do recently is preach jewsus at me, to the point where I have a total aura of protection around me and I have cut any psychic link with him (to the best of my ability...I'm pretty new!)This is NOT good for a marriage, but I cannot handle his constant trying to change my poinion of poor, maligned jewsus!!!

Any suggestions?? it's not as though I can get away from him that easy, we live in a cramped house and sleep in the living room!! "awww, you mustn't say horrible things about jesus, honey!!! All he wanted was peace on earth and all round love!!!" Makes me want to VOMIT!!! lol

I had a girlfriend who did not understood me in this regard and their goals and aspirations in life were very different to mine and what I did was to end the relationship, so I have it clear: I'd rather be alone than with a partner who did not agrees and are not comfortable with it

hail Satan and the gods of duat!

um.....ok why did you post this? :p
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 7:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Trouble with husband...

I had a girlfriend who did not understood me in this regard and their goals and aspirations in life were very different to mine and what I did was to end the relationship, so I have it clear: I'd rather be alone than with a partner who did not agrees and are not comfortable with it

I wouldn't suggest going to the extremes of trying a spell for a perfect husband. There are certain things you just need to get along with in a family. You say that he is not a Xionist. He is just another poor soul trapped in the Jew-piss web. You could probably ask him to just shut the fuck up when he is talking about Jewsus. Or, say Hail Satan in his face when he starts talking about that idiotic god of his. He will automatically shut up ;)

The best thing I do when someone tries to tell me something and I don't want to hear them is to just pretend as if I am listening to them while doing my own stuff. After some time, they automatically realize that I am not listening to them. They shut up.

That may help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rahu_00088" <snake_pit_666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@ wrote:

because I was in a similar situation and is what I did: if the relationship with your spouse is not going well it's best to end the relationship

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nicholas Abben <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

um.....ok why did you post this? :p

Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 7:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Trouble with husband...

find a way and leave
u dont need this shit
life goes on
u deserve better!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@... wrote:

Thank you so very much guys...all of you have some good points to make xx

I guess I am not as strong in myself as I should be. My father (earthly) died recently and, he was my best friend, he would have told me NOT to put up with any crap, anywhere.

It's true, my hubby is NO zionist/xian...I think it's hard for him to accept all the bullshit he's been fed all his life and is trying to make sense of it.

I shouted HAIL SATAN and HAIL THE GODS OF OLD at him...that sure shut him up lol!!! I'm sure he will see sense...he's a good man and he loves humanity and HATES injustice so he will get there in the end ;)

HAIL FATHER!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "karthikkashyap84" <gamekash@... wrote:

I wouldn't suggest going to the extremes of trying a spell for a perfect husband. There are certain things you just need to get along with in a family. You say that he is not a Xionist. He is just another poor soul trapped in the Jew-piss web. You could probably ask him to just shut the fuck up when he is talking about Jewsus. Or, say Hail Satan in his face when he starts talking about that idiotic god of his. He will automatically shut up ;)

The best thing I do when someone tries to tell me something and I don't want to hear them is to just pretend as if I am listening to them while doing my own stuff. After some time, they automatically realize that I am not listening to them. They shut up.

That may help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rahu_00088" <snake_pit_666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@ wrote:

If you love him, I mean truly love him and he loves you then maybe opening up an honest dialogue and line of communication about it is in order, to establish some kind of foundation upon which you can both be happy. I'm not saying this means putting up with being told about jewsus and pretending your happy with it, far from it. Marriage is about cherishing but he needs to take that on board as well. Something to think about.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank you so very much guys...all of you have some good points to make xx

I guess I am not as strong in myself as I should be. My father (earthly) died recently and, he was my best friend, he would have told me NOT to put up with any crap, anywhere.

It's true, my hubby is NO zionist/xian...I think it's hard for him to accept all the bullshit he's been fed all his life and is trying to make sense of it.

I shouted HAIL SATAN and HAIL THE GODS OF OLD at him...that sure shut him up lol!!! I'm sure he will see sense...he's a good man and he loves humanity and HATES injustice so he will get there in the end ;)

HAIL FATHER!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "karthikkashyap84" <gamekash@ wrote:

That may help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rahu_00088" <snake_pit_666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back