Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trouble Sleeping

Fred1

Hello brothers and sisters. I practically haven't been here for 2 years, maybe 1 I can't remember. I hope everyone is doing well! I come asking for advice. So for the past, shit it's almost been a fucking year now, I have been using Benedryl, which is Diphenhydramine, and Clonidine 0.1 MG almost every single night. Sometimes I mix the two drugs sometimes just use one or the other but usually its one to three pills I'm taking a night, sometimes half a pill a night.

The problem I face is that feeling of drowsiness, it is hard for me to feel drowsy without taking a pill, and there are rare nights I do feel it, but sometimes I'll lay in bed for an hour not able to sleep because my mind won't stop running.

I have neglected my meditations, I rarely meditate, I've done two breathing foundation meditations this week which is pretty much all I've done in the past month or so. Basically I think I might be stressed because I'm having trouble finding a job/passing an interview. I really feel confused and I hate to admit it. The main thing I ask of you is if you know a meditation or hymn, just something to calm my mind and bring me to sleep at night. I'm a Libra, which is Air element, so my mind is always full of thoughts, which is fine in the day but not at night.

I feel like I'm going to type forever, please excuse this, I would feel remiss if I didn't post everything related to this, because I want full diagnosis and advice. The thing is, is at night time I usually feel so wide awake and relaxed yet full of thoughts and just feeling good I guess. I drink one to three cups of coffee a day, some days I don't drink coffee which is maybe 4 or 5 days a week I drink coffee, maybe add a day depending on the week.

Okay, so yeah, hard to sleep, mind races when I try. Does anyone have anything that doesn't require money, because money is very tight as of this moment and the past year. It's possible the stress is getting to me idk, I always feel I don't have time to meditate fully, and I know it's basically all my own fault, I do feel I want to escape a lot. I play video games almost every day, when I finish a video game sometimes I get wrapped up in YouTube videos and such, so it's easy for me to get into shit that I'm doing.

Maybe I need more Earth element inside me, I don't know. Hopefully this is enough info and you understand the situation. I want to be able to not rely on pills to sleep basically. So if anyone has experience or advice I very much welcome that :)

I hope I posted this in the most helpful group, there's so many jos groups I'm subscribed to I just kinda chose this one randomly. Thank you all and I'm going to stop typing for now because I feel I'll go on forever. Thank you for your time!

What you need to start with is cleaning your aura and aura of protection. This can be found in the website  Joyofsatan.org . This can be done in like 10 - 15 minutes. Don't tell us you do not have time to meditate.  Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:28 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Trouble Sleeping

Hello brothers and sisters. I practically haven't been here for 2 years, maybe 1 I can't remember. I hope everyone is doing well! I come asking for advice. So for the past, shit it's almost been a fucking year now, I have been using Benedryl, which is Diphenhydramine, and Clonidine 0.1 MG almost every single night. Sometimes I mix the two drugs sometimes just use one or the other but usually its one to three pills I'm taking a night, sometimes half a pill a night.

The problem I face is that feeling of drowsiness, it is hard for me to feel drowsy without taking a pill, and there are rare nights I do feel it, but sometimes I'll lay in bed for an hour not able to sleep because my mind won't stop running.

I have neglected my meditations, I rarely meditate, I've done two breathing foundation meditations this week which is pretty much all I've done in the past month or so. Basically I think I might be stressed because I'm having trouble finding a job/passing an interview. I really feel confused and I hate to admit it. The main thing I ask of you is if you know a meditation or hymn, just something to calm my mind and bring me to sleep at night. I'm a Libra, which is Air element, so my mind is always full of thoughts, which is fine in the day but not at night.

I feel like I'm going to type forever, please excuse this, I would feel remiss if I didn't post everything related to this, because I want full diagnosis and advice. The thing is, is at night time I usually feel so wide awake and relaxed yet full of thoughts and just feeling good I guess. I drink one to three cups of coffee a day, some days I don't drink coffee which is maybe 4 or 5 days a week I drink coffee, maybe add a day depending on the week.

Okay, so yeah, hard to sleep, mind races when I try. Does anyone have anything that doesn't require money, because money is very tight as of this moment and the past year. It's possible the stress is getting to me idk, I always feel I don't have time to meditate fully, and I know it's basically all my own fault, I do feel I want to escape a lot. I play video games almost every day, when I finish a video game sometimes I get wrapped up in YouTube videos and such, so it's easy for me to get into shit that I'm doing.

Maybe I need more Earth element inside me, I don't know. Hopefully this is enough info and you understand the situation. I want to be able to not rely on pills to sleep basically. So if anyone has experience or advice I very much welcome that :)

I hope I posted this in the most helpful group, there's so many jos groups I'm subscribed to I just kinda chose this one randomly. Thank you all and I'm going to stop typing for now because I feel I'll go on forever. Thank you for your time!

Insomnia; tale of a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Fred" <fred.fingers@... wrote:

A simple cure for insomnia is deep meditation before bed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Fred" <fred.fingers@... wrote:

I have found that doing power meditation before bedtime keeps me up. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:33:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Trouble Sleeping

A simple cure for insomnia is deep meditation before bed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back