Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trouble Meditating

devonspurling

I want to be a serious Satanist. I have no trouble when it comes to reading. I can focus very well. Like when I'm reading the sermons on the Joy of Satan website. However, when I go to meditate my mind starts racing in a hundred different places. I bought a cd to help me meditate, but it only worked once on the second try. Any advice?

Hail Satan!

Reading something interesting is completely different than meditating. Because of course your mind reacts this way when it finds something boring. You just have to train your mind, nobody said that it happens on hte first or second time. Just keep bringing back your mind when it wanders, keep doing this for over a month or so until it becomes a habit and your mind no longer wanders.

And remember do meditations for as long as it is comfortable to you. Better start with 5 minutes or even less if you can't even focus for 5 minutes, it doesn't work if you strain your mind for a long time if you aren't adjusted to it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "devonspurling" <devonspurling@... wrote:

I want to be a serious Satanist. I have no trouble when it comes to reading. I can focus very well. Like when I'm reading the sermons on the Joy of Satan website. However, when I go to meditate my mind starts racing in a hundred different places. I bought a cd to help me meditate, but it only worked once on the second try. Any advice?

Hail Satan!

Greetings! Id just like to add, not just to you, but to all our new comers: this is a life-long path, a new way of life. This is not race by any means! we all start at differet levels. Keep up the hard work, for that can be what this is; work!   HAIL FATHER SATAN... 

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

i am also expreriencing the same problem...try doing some you enjoy before hand.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 2:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Trouble Meditating

Hail Satan!

Try to do the breathing exercise it will work Haíl enki!

------------------------------
On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 3:21 PM EEST Highgrace Mwila wrote:

i am also expreriencing the same problem...try doing some you enjoy before hand.

Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 2:07 AM

Hail Satan!

I have found reading to be extremely helpful with my meditation... Since you say that you have no trouble reading,thought I would share a bit... How I feel decides what I read,when I'm using it to prepare... Whatever helps bring about balance within... I drift into the meditation while I'm reading,so it helps if it appeals to(or is about) the desired effect... Sometimes I mix that with music... I myself don't have much trouble meditating but when I do that helps me. Maybe you can use your focus from reading in the same manner & try it without the music... I do my best meditating at night when all is silent.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 7:07 PM

Hail Satan!

http://www.cartoonsw[/IMG

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Reading something interesting is completely different than meditating. Because of course your mind reacts this way when it finds something boring. You just have to train your mind, nobody said that it happens on hte first or second time. Just keep bringing back your mind when it wanders, keep doing this for over a month or so until it becomes a habit and your mind no longer wanders.

And remember do meditations for as long as it is comfortable to you. Better start with 5 minutes or even less if you can't even focus for 5 minutes, it doesn't work if you strain your mind for a long time if you aren't adjusted to it.

--- In [email protected], "devonspurling" devonspurling@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
You might try getting the CD on hypnosis.  It comes in a 15- or 30-minute version, which gives you that length of silence after the trance induction.  Important:  You need to actually follow the instructions to relax, the breathing exercise, and the countdown in order to properly get into a trance.  Once there, you may well find your meditation easier. But if not, at least you still have the CD to keep trying.  I know that, because of too many filthy angels dogging me (they block energy going to and from me and Satan), I am going to need to keep trying whether I feel anything or not.  I look forward to those angels all being bound--until then, I just keep using the CDs.  It might be imperceptible progress because of a past history of Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity and the angels, but at least I am no longer groping for the truth.  And, very little progress is better than none--and very little progress in Satan is better than legendary "progress(??)" in Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back