Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tried summoning God

A

Anonymous

Hey ....i m a dedicated Satanist and have been meditating from last 10 days have been performing opening clairaudience opening of all chakaras and aura cleaning all these three for 10 days. I tried summoning a Godess at 12 midnight as it is my b.day today on 18th feb so i thought it wud b perfect.i went upstairs lit the candles and incense i had Her sigil too while memorizing Her sigil with my eyes closed i repeadted Her name in my mind with my eyes closed......with my eyes closed and with Godess's sigil in my mind i recited the prayer.(i learned the prayer and recited it with my eyes closed) after reciting it i opened my eyes and after sometime the smoke from incense started to swirl up but i didnt feel something. The swirling of smoke may have caused by the air as the door was open and it was windy too plus i was on terrace. So i repeated the whole procedure 3 to 4 times but i didnt feel something so i ended it with "Oh Godess if you answered i m sorry that i didnt sense you sorry for wasting you precious time maybe i wasnt physically open enough to sense you Oh Godess Furfur i apologize if You were there and i didnt sense you Hail lord Satan Hail Godess Furfur"and i came downsatirs and slept.so by all this was She there?what else do i need to do so that i can sense her ? What meditations?And after how long should i try contacting her again? And on average how long it takes a person to Summon Gods? 1week?  2 week?(I m not impatient trust me but i hope u brothers understand i really need her help so i want to summon her fast and theres a difference btw needing help fast and being impatient) so please would someone kindly explain me.Hail Satan!Hail all original Gods of Hell!

HP Carlson spanked your ass, so I won't go heavily into it.

1. Go back to the JoS website and KEEP reading!

2. DON'T come here spamming shit! If you are unsure of the answer because you're not advanced (and you're not) then keep you're mouth shut!!

Write a message...hello,am orleans and am from zambia,please help me,i want to join satanism,but i dont know how to do it and were to find it,i reely want to join,i know my life will change if i join,please help me.

What did you expect in 10 days of meditation?
Obvious you couldn't feel anything. In order to see and hear a Demon, one should fully open and empower the chakras that allow sight and hearing.
In the JoS there are instructions but people are individuals, some open their chakras in 10 days, some in 3 months and some other in 2 years.

If you need to speak to Demons, speak to Them, They will hear you even if you can't hear or see Them.

And keep meditating.

Listen hpserpentgod666 i m not spiritually advance nor i have enough knowledge. But it doesnt mean that m not a Dedicated Satanist.i admit that i dont know many things but you shouldnt be that rude and calling me troll and anything like that. Trust me if i were at your place and someone less spritiual and less knowlegable person made a mistake i would have corrected him/her instead of showing him/her that he is a troll so i came here for knowledge and learn more about our religion.So please if you dont wanna share your expriences or knowledge so dont but atleast dont show me that i m not spiritually advance or something. And i guess someday you too were in my shoes. You too started from zero.Hail Satan!Hail All Gods of Hell!

Have u try power meditation some times it dont come over night but she will come
On Feb 18, 2018 9:16 AM, "'Satan&#39;s Son' satanlucifer24@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hey ....i m a dedicated Satanist and have been meditating from last 10 days have been performing opening clairaudience opening of all chakaras and aura cleaning all these three for 10 days. I tried summoning a Godess at 12 midnight as it is my b.day today on 18th feb so i thought it wud b perfect.i went upstairs lit the candles and incense i had Her sigil too while memorizing Her sigil with my eyes closed i repeadted Her name in my mind with my eyes closed......with my eyes closed and with Godess's sigil in my mind i recited the prayer.(i learned the prayer and recited it with my eyes closed) after reciting it i opened my eyes and after sometime the smoke from incense started to swirl up but i didnt feel something. The swirling of smoke may have caused by the air as the door was open and it was windy too plus i was on terrace. So i repeated the whole procedure 3 to 4 times but i didnt feel something so i ended it with "Oh Godess if you answered i m sorry that i didnt sense you sorry for wasting you precious time maybe i wasnt physically open enough to sense you Oh Godess Furfur i apologize if You were there and i didnt sense you Hail lord Satan Hail Godess Furfur"and i came downsatirs and slept.so by all this was She there?what else do i need to do so that i can sense her ? What meditations?And after how long should i try contacting her again? And on average how long it takes a person to Summon Gods? 1week?  2 week?(I m not impatient trust me but i hope u brothers understand i really need her help so i want to summon her fast and theres a difference btw needing help fast and being impatient) so please would someone kindly explain me.Hail Satan!Hail all original Gods of Hell!

i what to join satanism,but i dont know were to find it,and how can i join? please help me,i know my life will change,if i join,please change my life

my life is not ok,am living a miserable life,am tired been like this,nothing is good for me,please help me,change my life please.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back