Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Translators for SS Calendars!

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
Attention to all translators! @ThomaSsS [JG] has sent out emails to the translators of the previous years, but some of you have not yet replied. Please do so, so we can ensure all editions will be published before 2025 begins.

If you usually translate but have not yet received the files by the end of today, then please contact him :)

If you are unable to translate this year, please let us know so we can find a replacement.

And if the calendar has never before been published in your language and you'd like to do the honors of translating it, let us know! You can email me and I will put you in contact, or you can DM him directly through these forums if you are able to do so. Check the current calendars to see if your language has not yet been translated.

2025's Calendar will be the best version yet. We've made some style changes, and worked to get as much content as possible into it.

Thank you to all translators!

I checked my inbox. I didn't find any mail of your brother . Will I mail you ?
Hi, have you translated the calendar for previous years? If not, I did not email you. I only emailed those who worked on the calendar before.

If you want to do this, please send an email, yes, as no one else is currently translating the calendar to Bengali.

Hi, have you translated the calendar for previous years? If not, I did not email you. I only emailed those who worked on the calendar before.

If you want to do this, please send an email, yes, as no one else is currently translating the calendar to Bengali.
Can I get your email?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back