Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

transformation

Katrinna

Hi, my name is Katrinna, I was born a genetic male. I am a transsexual woman. I want to know if there is a meditation, spell, demon, or anything that can help me transition from male to female.

Where can I find how to do Biokinesis? is it on the JOS website, or somewhere else?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, June 4, 2011 12:30:43 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: transformation

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katrinna" <thaddeus92@... wrote:

Hi, my name is Katrinna, I was born a genetic male. I am a transsexual woman. I want to know if there is a meditation, spell, demon, or anything that can help me transition from male to female.

I think the best thing You have to do is accept Yourself as You are , get to completely know Yourself and correct other things that may be in Your way and when all these obstacles are gone and You have spiritual power You can start biokinesis which is very advanced but is the pernament solution to the your gender. Personally I don't see any problem to who You are as a body , its the soul that matters .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon!

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

I don't believe there is very much you can do in terms of meditation. If your entirely unhappy with the way you are, which is perfectly fine in my opinion, there are surgery options you can consider.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katrinna" <thaddeus92@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back