Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Transfering The Soul

magus

Greetings  I have a very serious question to all my brothers/sisters. How do you transfer the soul of a dead person into a new body. Lets say i have scouted around chosen the new body .It is for someone who i love dearly who has lost someone close to her. Please help me. Thanks in advance  
                  ULF FRATER
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

I have a question...why do I get pulled to places I end up not doing anything when I get there like 3 weeks ago I was pulled to hell and just had to walk aroundSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: magus <magus_75@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:33:18 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]; [email protected]<[email protected]; [email protected]<[email protected]; [email protected]<[email protected]; [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS4adults] Transfering The Soul
  Greetings  I have a very serious question to all my brothers/sisters. How do you transfer the soul of a dead person into a new body. Lets say i have scouted around chosen the new body .It is for someone who i love dearly who has lost someone close to her. Please help me. Thanks in advance  
                  ULF FRATER

Wow that sounds like some very advanced magick!!

Go to Lucifer for this one or you can read Franz Bardon's "Initiation into Hermetics" - it talks about that kind of magick in the advanced portions of the text.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus wrote:

Greetings
  I have a very serious question to all my brothers/sisters. How do you transfer the soul of a dead person into a new body. Lets say i have scouted around chosen the new body .It is for someone who i love dearly who has lost someone close to her. Please help me. Thanks in advance

ULF FRATER

Greetings
 i read Franz Bardons IIH it has nothing advanced like this stuff. It talks about becoming firmiliar with the elements and other type of basic meds.it talks about transmutation of the soul

ULF FRATER

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 10:38 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Transfering The Soul

Go to Lucifer for this one or you can read Franz Bardon's "Initiation into Hermetics" - it talks about that kind of magick in the advanced portions of the text.

Greetings
  I have a very serious question to all my brothers/sisters. How do you transfer the soul of a dead person into a new body. Lets say i have scouted around chosen the new body .It is for someone who i love dearly who has lost someone close to her. Please help me. Thanks in advance

ULF FRATER

..Hail Satan!! 'pulled to hell' --you must be very special indeed. and then 'just walk around' ??? Wow!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], deonsilentlee@... wrote:

I have a question...why do I get pulled to places I end up not doing anything when I get there like 3 weeks ago I was pulled to hell and just had to walk around
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:33:18
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoS4adults] Transfering The Soul

Greetings

ULF FRATER

..Hail Satan!! Transmutation of the soul IS possible, you must find the way through Satan and the Gods yourself, do not ask such things and expect anyone to truly answer as internet is not safe. Do you understand what I am saying??

Greetings
 i read Franz Bardons IIH it has nothing advanced like this stuff. It talks about becoming firmiliar with the elements and other type of basic meds.it talks about transmutation of the soul

ULF FRATER

Greetings

ULF FRATER

<td val[/IMG]Sounds hollywood inspired lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Jan 26, 2013 6:41:04 PM

<td val[/IMG]   ..Hail Satan!! 'pulled to hell' --you must be very special indeed. and then 'just walk around' ??? Wow!

--- [/IMG][email protected], deonsilentlee@... wrote:

I have a question...why do I get pulled to places I end up not doing anything when I get there like 3 weeks ago I was pulled to hell and just had to walk around
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:33:18
To: <a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG][email protected]
Reply-To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Subject: [JoS4adults] Transfering The Soul

Greetings

ULF FRATER
[/TD]

Greetings
 yes i do balackkat, thanx will do as you advice

ULF FRATER

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:45 AM

..Hail Satan!! Transmutation of the soul IS possible, you must find the way through Satan and the Gods yourself, do not ask such things and expect anyone to truly answer as internet is not safe. Do you understand what I am saying??

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Greetings

ULF FRATER

When we die, Satan takes our Souls, and when it is ready, he migrates that soul to a new life.

You cannot place a soul inside a living body, as this body already has a soul. Nor can you place one inside a dead body. As this body cannot sustain it, nor would it willingly want to.

To throw souls around like you own them isn't a good thing to be considering. It would be the same if these souls had bodies, were people. Would they willingly want to be put into another person's body, or had their body taken from them/occupied by a second consciousness?

This seems like a distraction from true Spirituality and empowering yourself. Try focus on your meditations, advancing your soul. I'm sorry that you lost a loved one. But it is not something to dwell on too much, as it will distract you from more immediate things, such as empowering yourself.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Greetings

En Haradren Amlug, whenever you and hoodedcobra(and some other senior and experienced SS) write a post your words are worth their weight in gold thank you once again for bringing me back i will meditate with anubis(as suggested by hoodedcobra)aqnd ask FATHER to take care of him.

ULF FRATER

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 5:08 PM

When we die, Satan takes our Souls, and when it is ready, he migrates that soul to a new life.

You cannot place a soul inside a living body, as this body already has a soul. Nor can you place one inside a dead body. As this body cannot sustain it, nor would it willingly want to.

To throw souls around like you own them isn't a good thing to be considering. It would be the same if these souls had bodies, were people. Would they willingly want to be put into another person's body, or had their body taken from them/occupied by a second consciousness?

This seems like a distraction from true Spirituality and empowering yourself. Try focus on your meditations, advancing your soul. I'm sorry that you lost a loved one. But it is not something to dwell on too much, as it will distract you from more immediate things, such as empowering yourself.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Thankyou for the kind words. But always remember, take what you read with a pinch of salt. It is important to realize that even the seemingly most experienced members can be wrong about some things (I know I have been in the past), and that you should not take the word of one member because they seem 'senior' or 'experienced' as a fact.

Just an important lesson for all to remember.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Greetings

En Haradren Amlug, whenever you and hoodedcobra(and some other senior and experienced SS) write a post your words are worth their weight in gold thank you once again for bringing me back i will meditate with anubis(as suggested by hoodedcobra)aqnd ask FATHER to take care of him.

ULF FRATER

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 5:08 PM

-En Haradren Amlug.

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Its been done before."You cannot place a soul inside a living body."    From: En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@...
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 5:08:29 AM

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, magus wrote:

Greetings

ULF FRATER

..Hail Satan!! As per 'other' rplys you got this is from HP Maxine words.."The Skeleton Key - A Very interesting about soul swapping. YES- this IS possible and can be done. "
What i was reffering to...

Greetings
 yes i do balackkat, thanx will do as you advice

ULF FRATER

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:45 AM

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back