Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trance

How do you get into a trance if you are unable to buy the suggested "training wheels"...?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aletha" <aletha23@... wrote:

Hi there,

Try using Brainwave Entrainment CDs to help you get into alpha/theta trance.

They help your brain to easily go into these states, so that when you decide to go into a trance without the CDs, your brain will easily recognise how and will do so.

Don't become dependant upon it though. I personally think that brainwave entrainment CDs are like training wheels until as such a time you have the confidence to "kick off the training wheels" and go into trance all by yourself.

Also, forget the "binaural beats" versions. They're rubbish (and some sell them at extortionate prices!)
Look for brain entrainment CDs that have isochronic or monaural beats.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan & the Demons of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anguyangel" <anguyangel@ wrote:

Greating to all,
Can any one send me the easiest way to get into trance?

Does anyone has any tips to help a beginner induce a trance state, it seems no matter how hard I try I always fail, please help.

Its not about trying hard. Inducing a trance state requires relaxation. Its hard for you coz as you try hard you are not relaxing your mind and eventually your body. Try doing it without worry and without expecting sadden results and just let your mind enjoy the moment naturally and easy. Worrying if you doing it right or wrong will wont make you relax neither will it help you enjoy the moment. Once you start worrying and forcing yourself hard you will waste your efforts. Have fun,take it like its just a normal exercise or activities. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, September 28, 2013 12:43:56 AM GMT-0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Trance

Practice Void Meditation.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Does anyone has any tips to help a beginner induce a trance state, it seems no matter how hard I try I always fail, please help.

Take several deep breathes then stop and observe your breath. Observe the in breath and the out breath and then soon enough you wont feel your body. Then you can do the next step and make yourself feel like you're falling.

------------------------------
On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 1:56 AM PDT Mc Rundown wrote:

Its not about trying hard. Inducing a trance state requires relaxation. Its hard for you coz as you try hard you are not relaxing your mind and eventually your body. Try doing it without worry and without expecting sadden results and just let your mind enjoy the moment naturally and easy. Worrying if you doing it right or wrong will wont make you relax neither will it help you enjoy the moment. Once you start worrying and forcing yourself hard you will waste your efforts. Have fun,take it like its just a normal exercise or activities. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I will try to do it now, but the thing is whenever I feel relaxed and don't feel my body I get like excited for some reason (don't know if its my anxiety or what) and this feeling dissapears. Also any tips or techniques about the mental falling effect? Because I find it difficult to imagine myself falling of the ladder like it describes on the website, but I'm still trying and going to try now again but just wanted to ask other people if they had any tips after doing it themselves.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Take several deep breathes then stop and observe your breath. Observe the in breath and the out breath and then soon enough you wont feel your body. Then you can do the next step and make yourself feel like you're falling.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

I used to have this same exact problem. Aside from what im about to write a big tip would be to do other things then trying to get yourself into a trance. For example do the most important foundation meditation, full chakra meditation if your chakras are open(if they arent opened then open them) and kundalini yoga. You can get real bored with spirituality if your just trying to get into a trance all day. I was that guy.

anyways for the falling part its more important to feel then visualize. You can try using an elevator.

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 3:00 PM PDT drumachinez@... wrote:

I will try to do it now, but the thing is whenever I feel relaxed and don't feel my body I get like excited for some reason (don't know if its my anxiety or what) and this feeling dissapears. Also any tips or techniques about the mental falling effect? Because I find it difficult to imagine myself falling of the ladder like it describes on the website, but I'm still trying and going to try now again but just wanted to ask other people if they had any tips after doing it themselves. ---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote: Take several deep breathes then stop and observe your breath. Observe the in breath and the out breath and then soon enough you wont feel your body. Then you can do the next step and make yourself feel like you're falling.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

To: < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ,< [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Do u daydream? I always find that daydreaming helps get me in a good trance and then I clear my mind and start meditation.  I hope this helps? Think about something very pleasant and focus on that thought. Once u find yourself extremely relaxed to the point where u barely can hear the outside world, breathe and clear your mind, then start meditation! I like to fantasize about sex, this really does the trick lol. Hail Satan
On Sep 28, 2013 6:53 PM, <drumachinez@... wrote:
   I will try to do it now, but the thing is whenever I feel relaxed and don't feel my body I get like excited for some reason (don't know if its my anxiety or what) and this feeling dissapears. Also any tips or techniques about the mental falling effect? Because I find it difficult to imagine myself falling of the ladder like it describes on the website, but I'm still trying and going to try now again but just wanted to ask other people if they had any tips after doing it themselves.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Could you please link me where I can find more about the kundalini yoga as I could not find it on the JoS website nor I want to search elsewhere myself as I would rather get the information from a viable source if you understand me.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 12:58 AM
Subject: RE: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Trance

I used to have this same exact problem. Aside from what im about to write a big tip would be to do other things then trying to get yourself into a trance. For example do the most important foundation meditation, full chakra meditation if your chakras are open(if they arent opened then open them) and kundalini yoga. You can get real bored with spirituality if your just trying to get into a trance all day. I was that guy.

anyways for the falling part its more important to feel then visualize. You can try using an elevator.

I will try to do it now, but the thing is whenever I feel relaxed and don't feel my body I get like excited for some reason (don't know if its my anxiety or what) and this feeling dissapears. Also any tips or techniques about the mental falling effect? Because I find it difficult to imagine myself falling of the ladder like it describes on the website, but I'm still trying and going to try now again but just wanted to ask other people if they had any tips after doing it themselves. ---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote: Take several deep breathes then stop and observe your breath. Observe the in breath and the out breath and then soon enough you wont feel your body. Then you can do the next step and make yourself feel like you're falling.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

To: < [email protected]

---In [email protected] ,< [email protected] wrote:

I do actually like to day dream, thank you very much, this is an interesting technique, I will definitely try this.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Do u daydream? I always find that daydreaming helps get me in a good trance and then I clear my mind and start meditation.  I hope this helps? Think about something very pleasant and focus on that thought. Once u find yourself extremely relaxed to the point where u barely can hear the outside world, breathe and clear your mind, then start meditation! I like to fantasize about sex, this really does the trick lol. Hail Satan
On Sep 28, 2013 6:53 PM, <drumachinez@... wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

a Major possibility is that you may not be in the right place to be in a trance .in my experience , I block out Everything else around me and go into my own world .I find it impossible to do that if youre surrounded by a chaotic environment / atmosphere .you should buy a pair of ear plugs and use those when you meditate . you'd be truly surprised how faster you canenter a trance when you hear nothing but the sounds of your own body .
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 4:58 PM
Subject: RE: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Trance

I will try to do it now, but the thing is whenever I feel relaxed and don't feel my body I get like excited for some reason (don't know if its my anxiety or what) and this feeling dissapears. Also any tips or techniques about the mental falling effect? Because I find it difficult to imagine myself falling of the ladder like it describes on the website, but I'm still trying and going to try now again but just wanted to ask other people if they had any tips after doing it themselves. ---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote: Take several deep breathes then stop and observe your breath. Observe the in breath and the out breath and then soon enough you wont feel your body. Then you can do the next step and make yourself feel like you're falling.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

To: < [email protected]

---In [email protected] ,< [email protected] wrote:

When you want to vibrate any runes in the trance do you need to say them out or say them in your mind? It jacks me out of the trance if I say them out.

I'm having troubles getting into a trance. I'm doing everything I'm supposed to but I don't think it's working. Any tips. What does it feel like when I do enter a trance? Thanks for the help :) 
HAIL SATAN!

Hello, I don't know if you are able to, but if you can buy the 15 or 30 minute meditation cd. It guides you into a trance and is very easy to get into. I hope this will help. Hail Satan!

Have you ever stared off or "zoned out"?  Have you ever "zoned out" for awhile and towards the end realized you were zoned out while still in a zoned out state?? You realize you are zoned out yet remain zoned out while still functioning mentally.  It feels like you are in a different world, yet still here physically.  You are completely relaxed physically, yet mentally alert.  It is similar to daydreaming except instead of dreaming you will be meditating.
If you are having trouble relaxing using this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html then I suspect it is because you have a naturally stimulated nervous system or perhaps use stimulants like coffee.
There are plenty of all natural, herbal and vegetarian health supplements out there you can purchase to get your nervous system to relax.  If you take any stimulants I suggest finding alternative sources of energy including meditation and eliminating them from your diet.  Simply absorbing energy from the Sun for 15-30 minutes will give great energy.

Hello brothers and sisters I'm doing the training i just committed 3 days ago and I'm currently trying to get into a trance i find it very difficult because i don't know if i need to close my eyes or keep them open and the falling effect is also kind of difficult I'm lost beyond belief.Does anyone have any tips?  
Hail Satan!

I remember asking the same question when I just started. I suggest you do trance training with your eyes closed as it helps you relax and lower your brainwave activity. As for the falling effect, this is easier if you are relaxed to start with, like do not just sit down after vacuuming your entire house and being all exhausted and start to imagine you are climbing down some ladder. You need to be relaxed in every way possible, at least when you start out with this. 
Before you start the falling exercise, just focus on the air going in and out as you breathe. Imagine tracing the breath from when it comes in through your nostrils and imagine it going all the way down into your solar plexus and then up and out again. Use your natural breathing here. No need to hold for this initial exercise as you need to be thoroughly relaxed to hold your breath in a healthy way. Do this for a while, and then start the falling exercise. This worked for me. 

Hello brothers and sisters is their an alternative way of getting in a trance?because before i was dedicated i fell asleep one day and i woke up in the middle of the night but i couldnt move my body this happened twice but the second time i actually focused on it and started moving my toes then hands then i was free to move again.also is it bad if you start seeing and eye when your meditating and a white light? I saw this while i was doing my trance trainning. Hail Satan!

@alexromanovf. Ref trance and noise 
This was discussed some time back. One person made a suggestion that works [for me]. 
A trance happens when there is no distractions. The headphones are a good suggestion. Only take it up a notch. Use some music that you can easily tune out. For me it's instrumentals. Something with an easy flow and without vocals. Or sounds of nature. 
Play around with it. You're obviously trying. Just kill the frustration. Believe in yourself. Solve this problem!  You can do it!!
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 5:07 PM, alexromanovf@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I can't go into trance because people from second floor are noisy,i am a beginner pretty much and don't have much experience, what can i do about it?

I have the same problem.  I use the same type of noise cancelling ear muffs (or whatever they're called... can't think of the proper name) that people use on gun ranges.  Along with that, you can play some nature sounds- rain works for me- and I can't hear anything beyond that.
Hail Satan
On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 1:39 AM, alexromanovf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I can't go into trance because people from second floor are noisy,i am a beginner pretty much and don't have much experience, what can i do about it?

Music is amazing when you need to focus! I once accidentally went to trans when I was studying during my free period in school... I was listening to one song on repeat & focused on what I was trying to remember... And then my friend came to annoy me even when she knew I have an exam... Good thing the music was loud enough I didn't hear the noise she was making & was able to get out of it without the pain of being shaken out of it

I am having trouble entering a trance. I'm doing the breathing exercises and can get completely relaxed, but I can't get the feeling effect

If any one has trouble feeling the falling effect for a trance id suggest mby doing more hatha yoga or deep breathing meditation to get a feel for directing breathe\energy to the lower parts of ur body.

Once u can feel like breath\energy feelings being moved to lower parts of ur body then instead of trying to lower the breath\energy for a trance just feel a gradual lowered focus inside urself on exhales then a sticking in place on the inhale(unless u can maintain a falling feeling on the inhale also, then go for it).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back