Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trance

Hi there,

Try using Brainwave Entrainment CDs to help you get into alpha/theta trance.

They help your brain to easily go into these states, so that when you decide to go into a trance without the CDs, your brain will easily recognise how and will do so.

Don't become dependant upon it though. I personally think that brainwave entrainment CDs are like training wheels until as such a time you have the confidence to "kick off the training wheels" and go into trance all by yourself.

Also, forget the "binaural beats" versions. They're rubbish (and some sell them at extortionate prices!)
Look for brain entrainment CDs that have isochronic or monaural beats.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan & the Demons of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anguyangel" <anguyangel@... wrote:

Greating to all,
Can any one send me the easiest way to get into trance?

Past life regression can be quite difficult to perform solo. In order to delve deeper into past life recollection, during the deep trance state one needs to be prompted with guiding questions, as in with Hypnosis. It can be done by yourself, what can be beneficial is a tape player, ipod, mp3 player etc with pre-loaded questions, as with self Hypnosis. Also, while your in a deep trance it is not possible to write down your experiences during the process, here a second person can be incredibly helpful for noting your spoken experiences.

Check out William Hewitt's "Hypnosis for Beginners", it has some excellent techniques as well as instruction for making Self Hypnosis tapes etc. A very deep state of relaxation is imperative for Past Life Regression through Hypnosis, good steady controlled breathing and total silence, no distractions. As with deep meditative Trance even the slightest noise can become almost painful and incredibly disruptive, so make sure you won't be disturbed.

Another way to explore your past life experiences is through Dream Programming. First you must affirm to yourself that you WILL remember your Dream, secondly affirm to yourself that you wish to explore your previous incarnations. Upon waking be sure to have a pen and paper nearby to note any recollections immediately, as waking concioussness dissolves sleeping memory quickly.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "belthazorthemighty" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

I can never seem to get past a very light trance. =/
I'm trying to do the past life regression.

well now i know how to rember my dream! =D and find out about my past life i know i have past lives i feel energy really well for being a noob who still hasnt opened his chakras well i can feel the energy from when i try to open them =/ havnt done anything else much but the breathing exercises

I'm confused about the Trance state. I think I can enter it.

If you get this unusual heavy feeling, does that mean your in a Trance.

From your experience of Trances can you please tell me how YOU feel when your in a Trance? Any tips are much appreciated! Thanks In Advance.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!

Sami

<td val[/IMG]Ya Sami,that's the hardest one for me too.I just imagine that I am falling,and yes,it does make you feel heavy.But after two years of doing it myself,I am not ever truly sure if I have reached it either.Just keep trying,as I will.Maybe one day we will get it right.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Wed, 6/8/11, Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Trance
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 12:38 PM

From your experience of Trances can you please tell me how YOU feel when your in a Trance? Any tips are much appreciated! Thanks In Advance.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami
[/TD]

trance state is something like being wake sleeping ideal is lucid dreaming (awake dreaming very deep trance)is where ur astral temple is and u meet deamons and etc magic working .. meditation can be active or passive, passive meditation is naturally sleeping or having other uncontroled psychic expiriences, active meditation is controling ur brain and slowing it down into deep trance light trance or fastening it up to go into delightful exstasy for example when trance dancing 

When I go into Trance state,I feel like I'm floating like on top of the water.I am still working on maintaining focus when I do it,especially with the falling sensation.lol.I try to keep my mind relaxed and not focus too much on the thought of reaching my state or I lose the feeling sometimes.
Hail Satan!
Motherwolff

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Ya Sami,that's the hardest one for me too.I just imagine that I am falling,and yes,it does make you feel heavy.But after two years of doing it myself,I am not ever truly sure if I have reached it either.Just keep trying,as I will.Maybe one day we will get it right.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

Thanks Brian!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sami
On 8 Jun 2011, at 16:38, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Ya Sami,that's the hardest one for me too.I just imagine that I am falling,and yes,it does make you feel heavy.But after two years of doing it myself,I am not ever truly sure if I have reached it either.Just keep trying,as I will.Maybe one day we will get it right.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami
[/TD]

I'm new to satanic power meditation and cant seem to get past the first point in the warfare training week one because I cant fall into a trance...Please help me find a way to fall into a trance asap.

It's really easy, brother. Propably you've gotten into a trance, but you don't know it because you don't know how trance looks like ;)
Just do what is written in STW manual and focus on backside of your body when "falling".

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "c.palmiter" <c.palmiter@... wrote:

I'm new to satanic power meditation and cant seem to get past the first point in the warfare training week one because I cant fall into a trance...Please help me find a way to fall into a trance asap.

The JOS states a few ways to get into a trance. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html But really, you just have to find what works for you.
  |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 1:31 PM

Void meditation ( otherwise known as Mindless meditation) can be found on the JOS meditation page,it is the quickest and most powerful method of entering trance. I am 52 years old and have been meditating since the age of 15. To make it easier just take 3 deep breaths, each breath deeper than the one before, slower out than the in breath. Think of the empty space above your head. Every time a thought ANY thought enters your mind do not react or interact, that just creats more thought, just go back to thinking of the empty space above your head. Because there is nothing there your ego ( the 4 year old that lives in your head) very quickly goes quiet. The speed you enter trance is amazing. HINT: WHEN YOU HERE YOUR BODY SNORE ( AND YOU WILL) YOUR BODY IS ASLEEP AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF THAT MEANS YOUR MIND IS AWAKE. You have achieved Mind Awake Body Asleep. Void meditation is the simplest most powerful method of inducing trance EVER. Keep at it. Enjoy the journey. Regards Dragonmage

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nathh318" <natherad1992@... wrote:

It's really easy, brother. Propably you've gotten into a trance, but you don't know it because you don't know how trance looks like ;)
Just do what is written in STW manual and focus on backside of your body when "falling".

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "c.palmiter" <c.palmiter@ wrote:

Hello, I like many other people are new here and are having a hard time entering trances, even distinguishing trance from other mental forms.

In order to help I would ask the more veteran members to share their trance experiences.

Hail Satan!!!!

I have found the key to be complete relaxation of body and mind.And staying in that motionless state,for as long as you can.This morning while in trance during void,I had two thoughts.1.That void and trance was the hardest for me too,when I first started,but my problem was I was trying to hard.When you try to hard,you are not in a relaxed state.2.The other thought I had was,when in a motionless state,you are as close to death as you can be,yet still alive and conscious.Which I am wondering,wouldn't be a great way to contact my dead relatives.
Just some of my thoughts ,that I recorded in my black book.
Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 9:03 AM

Hello, I like many other people are new here and are having a hard time entering trances, even distinguishing trance from other mental forms.

In order to help I would ask the more veteran members to share their trance experiences.

Hail Satan!!!!

I would think-so Brian, that is if they haven't already re-incarnated into a new life somewhere.
I remember reading a book last summer about Past Life regressions from an experienced Hypno-Therapist
He was saying that there were times when people are able to communicate with their dead relatives and had some good stories from people who remembered when they had died and were dead and were trying to learn how to communicate with their still living relatives.
But I am not sure if they have already gone onto a new incarnation if you can contact them ever again after that - I would think and hope that we could - I think perhaps after they die from it?
As far as I remember reading here from HP Don we only able to communicate with relatives who are dead and have not reincarnated yet.
Are they lost forever at that point never for us able to communicate with again?

What if they move on to the more advanced stage and progress through the Magnum Opus - will we be able to contact and communicate with them then?  
Or will they be a part of the- all?
I am thinking if they incarnate into a life where they are able to remember their past lives and are at an advanced enough stage and level they could possibly be able for us to communicate with...but who knows?
~ Hail Enki! ~ Hail Satan! ~

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  I have found the key to be complete relaxation of body and mind.And staying in that motionless state,for as long as you can.This morning while in trance during void,I had two thoughts. 1.That void and trance was the hardest for me too,when I first started,but my problem was I was trying to hard.When you try to hard,you are not in a relaxed state.2.The other thought I had was,when in a motionless state,you are as close to death as you can be,yet still alive and conscious.Which I am wondering,wouldn't be a great way to contact my dead relatives.
Hail SatanBrian
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!!!!

All good questions Lord Kayle,which being somewhat new myself,as apposed to others on here,I would also like to know what others think myself.I feel very confident that someone will respond to your questions.Than we can both learn.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Trance

I would think-so Brian, that is if they haven't already re-incarnated into a new life somewhere.
I remember reading a book last summer about Past Life regressions from an experienced Hypno-Therapist
He was saying that there were times when people are able to communicate with their dead relatives and had some good stories from people who remembered when they had died and were dead and were trying to learn how to communicate with their still living relatives.
But I am not sure if they have already gone onto a new incarnation if you can contact them ever again after that - I would think and hope that we could - I think perhaps after they die from it?
As far as I remember reading here from HP Don we only able to communicate with relatives who are dead and have not reincarnated yet.
Are they lost forever at that point never for us able to communicate with again?

What if they move on to the more advanced stage and progress through the Magnum Opus - will we be able to contact and communicate with them then?  
I am thinking if they incarnate into a life where they are able to remember their past lives and are at an advanced enough stage and level they could possibly be able for us to communicate with...but who knows?

I have found the key to be complete relaxation of body and mind.And staying in that motionless state,for as long as you can.This morning while in trance during void,I had two thoughts. 1.That void and trance was the hardest for me too,when I first started,but my problem was I was trying to hard.When you try to hard,you are not in a relaxed state.2.The other thought I had was,when in a motionless state,you are as close to death as you can be,yet still alive and conscious.Which I am wondering,wouldn't be a great way to contact my dead relatives.
Hail SatanBrian

Hail Satan!!!!

I've actually done hypnosis previously with others and regressed them to prior lives, and they have been able to tell me details about those lives while regressed, but we did not explore interacting very much with other people during the regression (perhaps I didn't spend enough time on that plane with them?)

It would seem that void meditation would be a perect avenue for exploring this, once one got used to it, especially with a guardian demon helping out. It meets the pre-requisites for depth of trance quite nicely.

Hail Satan!

Brian
Richmond, VA

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

All good questions Lord Kayle,which being somewhat new myself,as apposed to others on here,I would also like to know what others think myself.I feel very confident that someone will respond to your questions.Than we can both learn.
Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Trance

I have found the key to be complete relaxation of body and mind.And staying in that motionless state,for as long as you can.This morning while in trance during void,I had two thoughts.
1.That void and trance was the hardest for me too,when I first started,but my problem was I was trying to hard.When you try to hard,you are not in a relaxed state.
2.The other thought I had was,when in a motionless state,you are as close to death as you can be,yet still alive and conscious.Which I am wondering,wouldn't be a great way to contact my dead relatives.

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Satan!!!!

You can contact the dead through necromancy as long as they haven't yet reincarnated.

There are certain instances, when one is more psychically open, when they will remember their previous lives in their current incarnation and in some cases even remember their family members. I have read a few accounts, mostly from small children, who have actually remembered the last place they lived previously as well as their previous family, and who have actually gone back to find their family. This would depend on the individual though.

The Magnum Opus, you have to understand, is PHYSICAL as well as Spiritual Perfection. It is not reached upon death as the enemy tries to claim. So if one reached the Magnum Opus, they have attained physical immortality and therefore would not die.

That "the all" is new age xian crap. "The All" is the enemy mind hive that those who have extremely weak and xianized Souls will be dissolved in to. It has nothing what so ever to do with the Magnum Opus and it is something extremely ugly.

Our loved ones can be protected upon death. You can perform a Ritual and ask that they be protected and guided into a safe incarnation, or ask that their Souls be guided to Hell until their next incarnation. Some may also choose not to incarnate immediately or may not incarnate immediately for various reasons.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:

I would think-so Brian, that is if they haven't already re-incarnated into
a new life somewhere.

I remember reading a book last summer about Past Life regressions from an
experienced Hypno-Therapist

He was saying that there were times when people are able to communicate
with their dead relatives and had some good stories from people who
remembered when they had died and were dead and were trying to learn how to
communicate with their still living relatives.

But I am not sure if they have already gone onto a new incarnation if you
can contact them ever again after that - I would think and hope that we
could - I think perhaps after they die from it?

As far as I remember reading here from HP Don we only able to communicate
with relatives who are dead and have not reincarnated yet.

Are they lost forever at that point never for us able to communicate with
again?

What if they move on to the more advanced stage and progress through the
Magnum Opus - will we be able to contact and communicate with them then?

I am thinking if they incarnate into a life where they are able to remember
their past lives and are at an advanced enough stage and level they could
possibly be able for us to communicate with...but who knows?

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Brian Gibbons <[email protected]:

I have found the key to be complete relaxation of body and mind.And
staying in that motionless state,for as long as you can.This morning while
in trance during void,I had two thoughts.
1.That void and trance was the hardest for me too,when I first started,but
my problem was I was trying to hard.When you try to hard,you are not in a
relaxed state.
2.The other thought I had was,when in a motionless state,you are as close
to death as you can be,yet still alive and conscious.Which I am
wondering,wouldn't be a great way to contact my dead relatives.

Hail Satan
Brian

------------------------------
*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Sunday, November 13, 2011 9:03 AM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] Trance

Hello, I like many other people are new here and are having a hard time
entering trances, even distinguishing trance from other mental forms.

In order to help I would ask the more veteran members to share their
trance experiences.

Hail Satan!!!!

Thanks for the info H P Raasi.You have addressed my questions,more than I ever expected,as is always the case with the fine clergy that we are fortunate to have.Thank you for your time.
Hail SatanBrian

From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 1:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Trance

You can contact the dead through necromancy as long as they haven't yet reincarnated.

There are certain instances, when one is more psychically open, when they will remember their previous lives in their current incarnation and in some cases even remember their family members. I have read a few accounts, mostly from small children, who have actually remembered the last place they lived previously as well as their previous family, and who have actually gone back to find their family. This would depend on the individual though.

The Magnum Opus, you have to understand, is PHYSICAL as well as Spiritual Perfection. It is not reached upon death as the enemy tries to claim. So if one reached the Magnum Opus, they have attained physical immortality and therefore would not die.

That "the all" is new age xian crap. "The All" is the enemy mind hive that those who have extremely weak and xianized Souls will be dissolved in to. It has nothing what so ever to do with the Magnum Opus and it is something extremely ugly.

Our loved ones can be protected upon death. You can perform a Ritual and ask that they be protected and guided into a safe incarnation, or ask that their Souls be guided to Hell until their next incarnation. Some may also choose not to incarnate immediately or may not incarnate immediately for various reasons.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:

a new life somewhere.

again?

relaxed state.

Hail Satan
Brian

trance experiences.

Hail Satan!!!!

Yes, exactly what Brian said too HP Raasi thank you!~  ~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Satan!~  On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  Thanks for the info H P Raasi.You have addressed my questions,more than I ever expected,as is always the case with the fine clergy that we are fortunate to have.Thank you for your time.
Hail SatanBrian

From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

a new life somewhere.

again?

relaxed state.

Hail Satan
Brian

trance experiences.

Hail Satan!!!!

You're welcome Brian, I'm glad I answered your questions:).

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@ wrote:

a new life somewhere.

again?

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@wrote:

relaxed state.

Hail Satan
Brian

trance experiences.

Hail Satan!!!!

Well, you answered a question I had but didn't ask, HP Zildar! ^ Thank
you. I was confused as to the Magnum Opus...whether it was real
physical immortality or not. I thought that it was, but I was still
experiencing some confusion. Too much stupid, new-agey crap floating
around! Hail Father Satan always!

On 11/14/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi
<high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:

Thanks for the info H P Raasi.You have addressed my questions,more than I
ever expected,as is always the case with the fine clergy that we are
fortunate to have.Thank you for your time.

Hail Satan
Brian

Â

You can contact the dead through necromancy as long as they haven't yet
reincarnated.

There are certain instances, when one is more psychically open, when they
will remember their previous lives in their current incarnation and in
some cases even remember their family members. I have read a few
accounts, mostly from small children, who have actually remembered the
last place they lived previously as well as their previous family, and
who have actually gone back to find their family. This would depend on
the individual though.

The Magnum Opus, you have to understand, is PHYSICAL as well as Spiritual
Perfection. It is not reached upon death as the enemy tries to claim. So
if one reached the Magnum Opus, they have attained physical immortality
and therefore would not die.

That "the all" is new age xian crap. "The All" is the enemy mind hive
that those who have extremely weak and xianized Souls will be dissolved
in to. It has nothing what so ever to do with the Magnum Opus and it is
something extremely ugly.

Our loved ones can be protected upon death. You can perform a Ritual and
ask that they be protected and guided into a safe incarnation, or ask
that their Souls be guided to Hell until their next incarnation. Some
may also choose not to incarnate immediately or may not incarnate
immediately for various reasons.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@ wrote:

I would think-so Brian, that is if they haven't already re-incarnated
into
a new life somewhere.

I remember reading a book last summer about Past Life regressions from
an

remembered when they had died and were dead and were trying to learn
how to

But I am not sure if they have already gone onto a new incarnation if
you

As far as I remember reading here from HP Don we only able to
communicate

Are they lost forever at that point never for us able to communicate
with
again?

What if they move on to the more advanced stage and progress through
the
Magnum Opus - will we be able to contact and communicate with them
then?

I am thinking if they incarnate into a life where they are able to
remember
their past lives and are at an advanced enough stage and level they
could

staying in that motionless state,for as long as you can.This morning
while
1.That void and trance was the hardest for me too,when I first
started,but
my problem was I was trying to hard.When you try to hard,you are not
in a
relaxed state.
2.The other thought I had was,when in a motionless state,you are as
close

Hail Satan
Brian

Hello, I like many other people are new here and are having a hard
time

trance experiences.

Hail Satan!!!!

You are welcome.

The enemy works specifically to destroy knowledge as to the Truth about the Magnum Opus and what it really is as well as what it requires and entails.

The enemy has people living for their deaths, as this wastes life and life is what is required to achieve real Spiritual Advancement. You need a Physical Body in order to Advance Spiritually.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4adults/message/4416
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/45925

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

<high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@
wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Â

reincarnated.

the individual though.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

into
a new life somewhere.

an

how to

you

communicate

with
again?

the
then?

remember
could

while
started,but
in a
relaxed state.
close

Hail Satan
Brian

time

trance experiences.

Hail Satan!!!!

I actually needed to read this as well. thank u for the enlightenment! :) (the link to ur other group message I mean).

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

You are welcome.

The enemy works specifically to destroy knowledge as to the Truth about the Magnum Opus and what it really is as well as what it requires and entails.

The enemy has people living for their deaths, as this wastes life and life is what is required to achieve real Spiritual Advancement. You need a Physical Body in order to Advance Spiritually.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS4adults/message/4416
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/45925

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

<high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@
wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Â

reincarnated.

the individual though.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

into
a new life somewhere.

an

how to

you

communicate

with
again?

the
then?

remember
could

while
started,but
in a
relaxed state.
close

Hail Satan
Brian

time

trance experiences.

Hail Satan!!!!

I know some of us have a problem getting into trance so I wanted to share what I did yesterday.

My main problem is being able to relax. So I combined trance, pineal meditation, Meditation from Satan and chakra breathing.

Starting with the pineal meditation, breathing into my 3rd eye INSTANTLY relaxed me. I could feel my body letting go with little to no resistance. Very soon after the heavy feeling came and the feeling of having that cardboard over my head. I had a few moments where I felt like my body wanted to leave this state so I just breathed into my 3rd eye again and all resistance ceased. Once I felt I was deep enough then I moved onto the others.

Up until this point, I've barely been able to get passed the light trance but with this I believe I touched deep trance. Hope this helps someone.

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks Celina, I am going to try it. By the way, I just love the Meditation from Satan, its the highlight of my morning meditation, and a lovely way to start the day!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

I know some of us have a problem getting into trance so I wanted to share what I did yesterday.

My main problem is being able to relax. So I combined trance, pineal meditation, Meditation from Satan and chakra breathing.

Starting with the pineal meditation, breathing into my 3rd eye INSTANTLY relaxed me. I could feel my body letting go with little to no resistance. Very soon after the heavy feeling came and the feeling of having that cardboard over my head. I had a few moments where I felt like my body wanted to leave this state so I just breathed into my 3rd eye again and all resistance ceased. Once I felt I was deep enough then I moved onto the others.

Up until this point, I've barely been able to get passed the light trance but with this I believe I touched deep trance. Hope this helps someone.

HAIL SATAN!

Yes, it is.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wellness60" <wellness60@... wrote:

Thanks Celina, I am going to try it. By the way, I just love the Meditation from Satan, its the highlight of my morning meditation, and a lovely way to start the day!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

So this is going to be my second time attempting to get into a trance after the first being a failure, and I was just wondering how hard it was for others to do so. Any tips would be appreciated.
HAIL SATAN!

I always found it difficult in the beginning too.It is very hard to completely relax as is required.But just keep working at it,and like anything else it gets easier the more you do it.Also I have found that you don't have to use the ladder method.I have used many different ones like,elevator,floating,etc.But the one that works best for me is jumping of a mountain.I think it is because I still have a fear of heights. lol The main thing is to visualize yourself falling in some way,to get to that part of the brain.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2012 12:03 AM

So this is going to be my second time attempting to get into a trance after the first being a failure, and I was just wondering how hard it was for others to do so. Any tips would be appreciated.
HAIL SATAN!

Hi, The first time I tried to go into a trance I got it pretty easily. Here are some of the things I do: I like the house to be completely quite (I live with 4 other people so I generally wait until later in the night), I turn off all lights and I will either read a book or do something calming for a little bit prior to make it a little easier. I also like to kinda pair it with a hybrid void meditation, it's just easier for me. One last thing that seems to really get myself into the trance is the feeling of falling (try best not to visualize anything while going into a trance, if I ever start to visualize anything I imagine just putting a big black wall in front of it and it tends to go away). Remeber everyone is different so just be patient. Hope I helped. :)

Cheers,
Kevin

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "justinaskew@..." <justinaskew@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Look online for a binaurl beat audio at around 10 cycles per second.
Use that. 
You will absolutely learn how to go into a trance with 10 uses or so of about 30 minutes per session.
You may not know you were in a trance because it feel like day dreaming at the lighter stages. It take numerous time and practice to learn to do this.
The most important thing you can do put out of your mind what you think a trance is so you can learn to do. The second most important thing is to do the practice daily without fail till you can quickly enter into a trance with ease. Even then, if you were to stop for a few months, you would pretty much have to start over again.

On Sep 7, 2012, at 11:03 PM, "justinaskew@..." <justinaskew@... wrote:
HAIL SATAN!

I've been trying for days to enter the trance state, but I just can't seem to get it right.. Any suggestions?

Hail Satan
Sent from my iPhone

Don't worry about it, dude. Just keep doing it. I know, not much
advice, but really, that is the best I can give. Lots of people have
trouble with the trance state. Trance is a bitch! least it was for me,
and still is to be honest. Lol. Remember, with this stuff, patience is
key. Just kee at it! You will get there. Hail Father Satan always!
Hail Lord Andras!

On 2/5/13, Zach Brasseaux <zacy1228@... wrote:
I've been trying for days to enter the trance state, but I just can't seem
to get it right.. Any suggestions?

Hail Satan
Sent from my iPhone

You can search past msg's in the egroup for tips and what not, though i do believe one suggestion from a while back was to simply do a meditation that required visualization. Meditation already requires relaxation, so by concentrating on something empowering (like your chakra's, astral ears/eyes, or something more advanced if your there), perhaps you will slip into a trance all on your own without actually meaning to do so, if that makes sense. Kind of like killing two birds with one stone sort of thing.

HP Maxine has mentioned this quickly in one of her more recent posts, subscribe to the JoSNewsletter group and take a look through there for it.

Anyways, the trance is somewhat outdated. That is to say, its now known that it isn't so important to achieve as other things first off. When you first begin meditating, the trance can be difficult to get your head around, and trying so hard to force yourself into a trance will often make it all the more harder.
It isn't something that needs to be accomplished straight away. All you need to do is simply be in a relaxed state, what I like to call a 'Meditative state'. That is, having a relaxed mind and body. Being still and quite. The best way to practice this is through Void Meditation. And simply regular meditation. You will get better at it. And eventually the Trance state will just come.

My point is, stop focusing so hard on trying to get into a trance, and focus on just meditating. Stilling your mind, relaxing yourself, and getting the meditation done. Rather than spending ages each session just trying to force yourself into a trance unsuccefully.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zach Brasseaux wrote:

I've been trying for days to enter the trance state, but I just can't seem to get it right.. Any suggestions?

Hail Satan
Sent from my iPhone

It takes practice to enter into a trance state. Each of us is individual and some may find it easier than others. Be patient and persistent. Do it consistently. Breathing exercises before trance is highly recommended it naturally calms your nervious system. Ogasim is also helpful as it naturally relaxes the body. Continue doing it as you wil get better with practice. Hail Satan

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, February 7, 2013 9:32:55 AM GMT-0000

HP Maxine has mentioned this quickly in one of her more recent posts, subscribe to the JoSNewsletter group and take a look through there for it.

Anyways, the trance is somewhat outdated. That is to say, its now known that it isn't so important to achieve as other things first off. When you first begin meditating, the trance can be difficult to get your head around, and trying so hard to force yourself into a trance will often make it all the more harder.
It isn't something that needs to be accomplished straight away. All you need to do is simply be in a relaxed state, what I like to call a 'Meditative state'. That is, having a relaxed mind and body. Being still and quite. The best way to practice this is through Void Meditation. And simply regular meditation. You will get better at it. And eventually the Trance state will just come.

My point is, stop focusing so hard on trying to get into a trance, and focus on just meditating. Stilling your mind, relaxing yourself, and getting the meditation done. Rather than spending ages each session just trying to force yourself into a trance unsuccefully.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zach Brasseaux wrote:

Hail Satan
Sent from my iPhone

Its not easy... It can take a lot of practice. Try do breathing exercise before, also do void meditation... And focus on your breathing..

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Zach Brasseaux <zacy1228@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 23:54:42 -0600To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Trance

Hail Satan
Sent from my iPhone

It has been two weeks now, I have even tried the breathing exercise
and relaxation but i can't get into a trance

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back