Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

trance is so difficult!

Danny ..

Really starting to get frustrated with getting into a trance and I know a lot of other people are too, does anybody know of any good techniques? I've been looking around and haven't found anything useful. If I do I'll be sure to share them.

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

Already replied to this post but it got lost. Void meditation is the quickest most powerful mothod of entering trance. But some people have a problem with heights and so the idea of 'falling' is not a good one. Another form of the Void meditation is called Mindless medtiation. Sit a a chair,support your head. Your body will fall asleep. Think of the empty space above your head. Every time a thought ANY THOUGHT comes into you mind just go back to the empty space above your head. There will be thoughts but thinking of the empty space has several effects. The first effect is to silence the ego (the 4 year old living in your head and always demands attention). Because there in nothng there to crittize judge or moan about the ego very quickly goes quiet. Very quickly you feal warm and comfortable, a result of the tension in you body being to be converted to heat and escaping. To repete when ANY thought comes to mind just ignore it and go back to the empty space above you head. Paying attention to even ONE thought leads to a chain of thought and will break the meditation. Keep going back to the empty space. At some point (20 mins to half hour) you WILL hear your body snore. Your Mind is awake (aware) and you Body is Asleep. There you go Mind Awake Body Asleep. Being aware of the snoring is a THOUGHT ignore the snoring and go back to the empty space above your head. This will take you deeper. Its here that contact takes place. This stage is only a short step away from astral projection. If you want to project just keep going back to the empty space. You astral project every night without and help. If you want to astral project just keep going back to the empty space above you head and it WILL happen by its self.. You might see the room thur your closed eyes or see the flashing lights behind you closed eye lids. Again for the last lime go back to the empty space above your head and ignore all this they are thoughts. You will experience 'float out projection'. I have managed this several times but can't controll it yet. Please remember you are VERY open in this state. Call to Father and Your Guardian Demon for help and protection BEFORE you do any of this. Happy traveling Bro. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danny .." <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Really starting to get frustrated with getting into a trance and I know a lot of other people are too, does anybody know of any good techniques? I've been looking around and haven't found anything useful. If I do I'll be sure to share them.

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

Well, thing I like to do is: I breathe in for six count, but then I
don't hold for another six. I just breathe out for six right away. I
dunno. My best advice is, just keep at it. You'll master it; it just
takes time, for most people. I myself can only achieve a light trance.
Hail Father Satan!

On 10/27/11, Danny .. <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Really starting to get frustrated with getting into a trance and I know a
lot of other people are too, does anybody know of any good techniques? I've
been looking around and haven't found anything useful. If I do I'll be sure
to share them.

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

Thanks for the great advice dragonmage,that is the easiest way I have found to do it too.I have also used my imagination about flying too.I would see myself flying off a cliff,and yes have a fear of heights,that I am working to cure too.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 6:48 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: trance is so difficult!

Already replied to this post but it got lost. Void meditation is the quickest most powerful mothod of entering trance. But some people have a problem with heights and so the idea of 'falling' is not a good one. Another form of the Void meditation is called Mindless medtiation. Sit a a chair,support your head. Your body will fall asleep. Think of the empty space above your head. Every time a thought ANY THOUGHT comes into you mind just go back to the empty space above your head. There will be thoughts but thinking of the empty space has several effects. The first effect is to silence the ego (the 4 year old living in your head and always demands attention). Because there in nothng there to crittize judge or moan about the ego very quickly goes quiet. Very quickly you feal warm and comfortable, a result of the tension in you body being to be converted to heat and escaping. To repete when ANY thought comes to mind just ignore it and go back to the empty space above you head. Paying attention to even ONE thought leads to a chain of thought and will break the meditation. Keep going back to the empty space. At some point (20 mins to half hour) you WILL hear your body snore. Your Mind is awake (aware) and you Body is Asleep. There you go Mind Awake Body Asleep. Being aware of the snoring is a THOUGHT ignore the snoring and go back to the empty space above your head. This will take you deeper. Its here that contact takes place. This stage is only a short step away from astral projection. If you want to project just keep going back to the empty space. You astral project every night without and help. If you want to astral project just keep going back to the empty space above you head and it WILL happen by its self.. You might see the room thur your closed eyes or see the flashing lights behind you closed eye lids. Again for the last lime go back to the empty space above your head and ignore all this they are thoughts. You will experience 'float out projection'. I have managed this several times but can't controll it yet. Please remember you are VERY open in this state. Call to Father and Your Guardian Demon for help and protection BEFORE you do any of this. Happy traveling Bro. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danny .." <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 2:53 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] trance is so difficult!

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

oh, then i have a question for you dragonmage777 :p when i try to go in a trance, i can feel my body go totally numb, like it's sleeping, and when a sharp noise come's i feel like it vibrate and hurt throughout
my whole body. but i don't get that feeling stated in at JoS like the
volume turned down or anything, my senses are totally aware of my surroundings and i hear very good. is this a trance? just wondering :p would be nice to know if it is a trance, then i know im moveing forward and having progress :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danny .." <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

How exactly would [/IMG]</var>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 11:31 AM

oh, then i have a question for you dragonmage777 :p when i try to go in a trance, i can feel my body go totally numb, like it's sleeping, and when a sharp noise come's i feel like it vibrate and hurt throughout
volume turned down or anything, my senses are totally aware of my surroundings and i hear very good. is this a trance? just wondering :p would be nice to know if it is a trance, then i know im moveing forward and having progress :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danny .." <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

Cusions or pillow behind your head. SO your head can tilt back a little when your body is sleeping, But keep your spine stright. Legs and arms UNCROSSED. Crossing arms or legs impedes energy flow in this meditation. You cant do this laying down on a bed or floor cos in that position you body is programmed from a life of use to sleep when laying down. Ear plugs are not necessary. As you go deeper in to the trance you will still hear the noises, dogs barking, cars outside, music next door. It all will be ignored by your mind when the trance is deep enough. Just keep going back to the empty space above your head. Void meditation is so powerful and effective because it's so simple. Keep at it. Dragonmage777 Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christopher Palmiter <c.palmiter@... wrote:

How exactly would i support my head & are earplugs okay to use?

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:

Already replied to this post but it got lost. Void meditation is the quickest most powerful mothod of entering trance. But some people have a problem with heights and so the idea of 'falling' is not a good one. Another form of the Void meditation is called Mindless medtiation. Sit a a chair,support your head. Your body will fall asleep. Think of the empty space above your head. Every time a thought ANY THOUGHT comes into you mind just go back to the empty space above your head. There will be thoughts but thinking of the empty space has several effects. The first effect is to silence the ego (the 4 year old living in your head and always demands attention). Because there in nothng there to crittize judge or moan about the ego very quickly goes quiet. Very quickly you feal warm and comfortable, a result of the tension in you body being to be converted to heat and escaping. To repete when ANY thought comes to mind just ignore it and go back to the empty
space above you head. Paying attention to even ONE thought leads to a chain of thought and will break the meditation. Keep going back to the empty space. At some point (20 mins to half hour) you WILL hear your body snore. Your Mind is awake (aware) and you Body is Asleep. There you go Mind Awake Body Asleep. Being aware of the snoring is a THOUGHT ignore the snoring and go back to the empty space above your head. This will take you deeper. Its here that contact takes place. This stage is only a short step away from astral projection. If you want to project just keep going back to the empty space. You astral project every night without and help. If you want to astral project just keep going back to the empty space above you head and it WILL happen by its self.. You might see the room thur your closed eyes or see the flashing lights behind you closed eye lids. Again for the last lime go back to the empty space above your head and ignore all this they are
thoughts. You will experience 'float out projection'. I have managed this several times but can't controll it yet. Please remember you are VERY open in this state. Call to Father and Your Guardian Demon for help and protection BEFORE you do any of this. Happy traveling Bro. Regards Dragonmage777

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

Thanks for all the advice on void meditation dragonmage.For the first time,I actually starting seeing astrally.And it is the first time that I did it for over 30 minutes.Between that and doing pineal meditations,I am finally starting to open up my physic centers.Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 2:13 PM

Cusions or pillow behind your head. SO your head can tilt back a little when your body is sleeping, But keep your spine stright. Legs and arms UNCROSSED. Crossing arms or legs impedes energy flow in this meditation. You cant do this laying down on a bed or floor cos in that position you body is programmed from a life of use to sleep when laying down. Ear plugs are not necessary. As you go deeper in to the trance you will still hear the noises, dogs barking, cars outside, music next door. It all will be ignored by your mind when the trance is deep enough. Just keep going back to the empty space above your head. Void meditation is so powerful and effective because it's so simple. Keep at it. Dragonmage777 Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christopher Palmiter <c.palmiter@... wrote:

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@ wrote:

Already replied to this post but it got lost. Void meditation is the quickest most powerful mothod of entering trance. But some people have a problem with heights and so the idea of 'falling' is not a good one. Another form of the Void meditation is called Mindless medtiation. Sit a a chair,support your head. Your body will fall asleep. Think of the empty space above your head. Every time a thought ANY THOUGHT comes into you mind just go back to the empty space above your head. There will be thoughts but thinking of the empty space has several effects. The first effect is to silence the ego (the 4 year old living in your head and always demands attention). Because there in nothng there to crittize judge or moan about the ego very quickly goes quiet. Very quickly you feal warm and comfortable, a result of the tension in you body being to be converted to heat and escaping. To repete when ANY thought comes to mind just ignore it and go back to the empty
space above you head. Paying attention to even ONE thought leads to a chain of thought and will break the meditation. Keep going back to the empty space. At some point (20 mins to half hour) you WILL hear your body snore. Your Mind is awake (aware) and you Body is Asleep. There you go Mind Awake Body Asleep. Being aware of the snoring is a THOUGHT ignore the snoring and go back to the empty space above your head. This will take you deeper. Its here that contact takes place. This stage is only a short step away from astral projection. If you want to project just keep going back to the empty space. You astral project every night without and help. If you want to astral project just keep going back to the empty space above you head and it WILL happen by its self.. You might see the room thur your closed eyes or see the flashing lights behind you closed eye lids. Again for the last lime go back to the empty space above your head and ignore all this they are
thoughts. You will experience 'float out projection'. I have managed this several times but can't controll it yet. Please remember you are VERY open in this state. Call to Father and Your Guardian Demon for help and protection BEFORE you do any of this. Happy traveling Bro. Regards Dragonmage777

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

Already replied to this as well. Thats two messages gone AWOL today. The pain and discomfort you feal is because you are in a Deep Deta waking sleep. It usually takes years of practice to do this. By that time you are accostomed to the Deep Delta state and there is no pain or discomfort. The meditation i have given will take you easily down to Deep Theta. A blissful mind awake body asleep state that gets easier to attain with each practice of the meditation. Eventually all you will have to do is sit, take 3 deep breaths and say 'EMPTY SPACE' while thinking of the empty space above your head and you are there. The Theta state is deep enough for contact with Father and your GD. Also there is no pain involved. Do your self a favour and don't do any Delta meditations untill you are practed in this Deep Theta meditation. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@... wrote:

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

Thanks,
Hail Satan!!!
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 3:13 PM

Hail Enki!

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

Vibrate the ISA rune in a multiple of 9. It's excellent for voiding the mind.
Visualization: a brilliant blue or white all over you.
Affirmation: "i'm vibrating the energy of ISA which is calming my mind and giving me full control over my thoughts".

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Affirmation: "i'm vibrating the energy of ISA which is calming my mind and giving me full control over my thoughts".

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

You are welcome Bro. If you mean you are seeing thru your closed eyelids then you are just one step away from full projection. Just being aware of what you are 'seeing' is a thought. Try to go back to the empty space above your head. You will very quickly go even deeper and experience Float out projection. Regards Dragonmage

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks for all the advice on void meditation dragonmage.For the first time,I actually starting seeing astrally.And it is the first time that I did it for over 30 minutes.Between that and doing pineal meditations,I am finally starting to open up my physic centers.
Hail Satan
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christopher Palmiter <c.palmiter@ wrote:

Hail Enki!

space above you head. Paying attention to even ONE thought leads to a chain of thought and will break the meditation. Keep going back to the empty space. At some point (20 mins to half hour) you WILL hear your body snore. Your Mind is awake (aware) and you Body is Asleep. There you go Mind Awake Body Asleep. Being aware of the snoring is a THOUGHT ignore the snoring and go back to the empty space above your head. This will take you deeper. Its here that contact takes place. This stage is only a short step away from astral projection. If you want to project just keep going back to the empty space. You astral project every night without and help. If you want to astral project just keep going back to the empty space above you head and it WILL happen by its self.. You might see the room thur your closed eyes or see the flashing lights behind you closed eye lids. Again for the last lime go back to the empty space above your head and ignore all this they
are

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

okey, thank you :)

Already replied to this as well. Thats two messages gone AWOL today. The pain and discomfort you feal is because you are in a Deep Deta waking sleep. It usually takes years of practice to do this. By that time you are accostomed to the Deep Delta state and there is no pain or discomfort. The meditation i have given will take you easily down to Deep Theta. A blissful mind awake body asleep state that gets easier to attain with each practice of the meditation. Eventually all you will have to do is sit, take 3 deep breaths and say 'EMPTY SPACE' while thinking of the empty space above your head and you are there. The Theta state is deep enough for contact with Father and your GD. Also there is no pain involved. Do your self a favour and don't do any Delta meditations untill you are practed in this Deep Theta meditation. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@ wrote:

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

Thanks again dragonmage,I have no intention in stopping now,I have been at this almost two years now,and I am finally starting to see some results.I think I remember reading in one of your posts,that we are about the same age.I am 54.Better late than never ,as the saying goes right.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 4:32 AM

You are welcome Bro. If you mean you are seeing thru your closed eyelids then you are just one step away from full projection. Just being aware of what you are 'seeing' is a thought. Try to go back to the empty space above your head. You will very quickly go even deeper and experience Float out projection. Regards Dragonmage

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks for all the advice on void meditation dragonmage.For the first time,I actually starting seeing astrally.And it is the first time that I did it for over 30 minutes.Between that and doing pineal meditations,I am finally starting to open up my physic centers.
Hail Satan
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christopher Palmiter <c.palmiter@ wrote:

Hail Enki!

space above you head. Paying attention to even ONE thought leads to a chain of thought and will break the meditation. Keep going back to the empty space. At some point (20 mins to half hour) you WILL hear your body snore. Your Mind is awake (aware) and you Body is Asleep. There you go Mind Awake Body Asleep. Being aware of the snoring is a THOUGHT ignore the snoring and go back to the empty space above your head. This will take you deeper. Its here that contact takes place. This stage is only a short step away from astral projection. If you want to project just keep going back to the empty space. You astral project every night without and help. If you want to astral project just keep going back to the empty space above you head and it WILL happen by its self.. You might see the room thur your closed eyes or see the flashing lights behind you closed eye lids. Again for the last lime go back to the empty space above your head and ignore all this they
are

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

CRAP! Not only you know SHIT about runes and making affirmations, but you are NOT welcomed here as well!

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zir_gohed1" <zir_do@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Hiya just been reading all your messages and im glad there are intelligent people out there with there satanic beliefs.since last couple days ive been trying to summon incibus as I felt this will take me closer into my beliefs for the mighty Satan and chose my wife to be summond upon but have had no luck brother is there any ways or known that you or a fellow brother can do this deed ????

--- Original Message ---

Sent: October 29, 2011 10/29/11
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Enki!

are

--- In JoyofSat

I am 52. There is a mistake i have made several times over the years. There are times when a meditation regime is going well, then you kind of stall. In the past i took this to mean i was doing something wrong, and tried something else. I now know that the deeper you go into your mind, the longer they take to permantley adjust to the changes in you you are making. If you hit a 'wall' in your meditations. Just rest for two or three days. Then do the same meditations again. I can astral project quite well, not every time. About 4 out of every ten attempts. And they dont last for long. Dont know why yet but i am working on it. If i can't clear it up by the 9th of November i will call on my GD to help. It has taken a long time for me to find the truth that only comes from Father. Every day i thank him for bringing me home. Keep well Bro. Regards James (Dragonmage777)

Thanks again dragonmage,I have no intention in stopping now,I have been at this almost two years now,and I am finally starting to see some results.I think I remember reading in one of your posts,that we are about the same age.I am 54.Better late than never ,as the saying goes right.
Hail Satan
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Enki!

Already replied to this post but it got lost. Void meditation is the quickest most powerful mothod of entering trance. But some people have a problem with heights and so the idea of 'falling' is not a good one. Another form of the Void meditation is called Mindless medtiation. Sit a a chair,support your head. Your body will fall asleep. Think of the empty space above your head. Every time a thought ANY THOUGHT comes into you mind just go back to the empty space above your head. There will be thoughts but thinking of the empty space has several effects. The first effect is to silence the ego (the 4 year old living in your head and always demands attention). Because there in nothng there to crittize judge or moan about the ego very quickly goes quiet. Very quickly you feal warm and comfortable, a result of the tension in you body being to be converted to heat and escaping. To repete when ANY thought comes to mind just ignore it and go back to the
empty
are

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

Thanks again James.I am not as far as I would like to be in two years either.But I do have COPD,asthma and terrible allergies,that put me in the bed for weeks at a time.But when I am well,I never miss a day.I am just now getting to the point where I can stop counting my breaths,and concentrate more on the feelings.My penal gland meditations,are really opening me up too. Thanks for all the posts brother,I have learned a lot,and I do thank you for your inspiration too.
Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 4:42 PM

I am 52. There is a mistake i have made several times over the years. There are times when a meditation regime is going well, then you kind of stall. In the past i took this to mean i was doing something wrong, and tried something else. I now know that the deeper you go into your mind, the longer they take to permantley adjust to the changes in you you are making. If you hit a 'wall' in your meditations. Just rest for two or three days. Then do the same meditations again. I can astral project quite well, not every time. About 4 out of every ten attempts. And they dont last for long. Dont know why yet but i am working on it. If i can't clear it up by the 9th of November i will call on my GD to help. It has taken a long time for me to find the truth that only comes from Father. Every day i thank him for bringing me home. Keep well Bro. Regards James (Dragonmage777)

Thanks again dragonmage,I have no intention in stopping now,I have been at this almost two years now,and I am finally starting to see some results.I think I remember reading in one of your posts,that we are about the same age.I am 54.Better late than never ,as the saying goes right.
Hail Satan
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Enki!

Already replied to this post but it got lost. Void meditation is the quickest most powerful mothod of entering trance. But some people have a problem with heights and so the idea of 'falling' is not a good one. Another form of the Void meditation is called Mindless medtiation. Sit a a chair,support your head. Your body will fall asleep. Think of the empty space above your head. Every time a thought ANY THOUGHT comes into you mind just go back to the empty space above your head. There will be thoughts but thinking of the empty space has several effects. The first effect is to silence the ego (the 4 year old living in your head and always demands attention). Because there in nothng there to crittize judge or moan about the ego very quickly goes quiet. Very quickly you feal warm and comfortable, a result of the tension in you body being to be converted to heat and escaping. To repete when ANY thought comes to mind just ignore it and go back to the
empty
are

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

Hey thanks for all your help on this everyone. Especially DragonMage777.

Hail Satan!
Hail Pluto!
Praise be to Hell!

Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 21:42:01 +0000

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Enki!

empty
are

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!
#ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxad p {} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1759762265ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1759762265attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1759762265 .ygrps-yiv-1759762265ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1759762265ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

I'm curious, James. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly were you
into before you found Father? I mean, denomination wise? Lol.
Obviously some form of Eastern religion. You don't have to say if you
don't want to, but I am curious. I myself tried a breif stint looking
at buddhism, and I sorta kinda meditated, but I never made any formal
commitments or whatever. Was just playing around, as it were. Thank
the Gods I found this Jos! But my Father knew when it was time for me
to come home, I suppose. ^ Hail Father Satan always!

On 10/30/11, Danny .. <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Pluto!
Praise be to Hell!

I am 52. There is a mistake i have made several times over the years. There
are times when a meditation regime is going well, then you kind of stall. In
the past i took this to mean i was doing something wrong, and tried
something else. I now know that the deeper you go into your mind, the longer
they take to permantley adjust to the changes in you you are making. If you
hit a 'wall' in your meditations. Just rest for two or three days. Then do
the same meditations again. I can astral project quite well, not every time.
About 4 out of every ten attempts. And they dont last for long. Dont know
why yet but i am working on it. If i can't clear it up by the 9th of
November i will call on my GD to help. It has taken a long time for me to
find the truth that only comes from Father. Every day i thank him for
bringing me home. Keep well Bro. Regards James (Dragonmage777)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:

Thanks again dragonmage,I have no intention in stopping now,I have been at
this almost two years now,and I am finally starting to see some results.I
think I remember reading in one of your posts,that we are about the same
age.I am 54.Better late than never ,as the saying goes right.
Hail Satan
Brian

Â
You are welcome Bro. If you mean you are seeing thru your closed eyelids
then you are just one step away from full projection. Just being aware
of what you are 'seeing' is a thought. Try to go back to the empty space
above your head. You will very quickly go even deeper and experience
Float out projection. Regards Dragonmage

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@
wrote:

Thanks for all the advice on void meditation dragonmage.For the first
time,I actually starting seeing astrally.And it is the first time that
I did it for over 30 minutes.Between that and doing pineal
meditations,I am finally starting to open up my physic centers.
Hail Satan
Brian

ÂÂ
Cusions or pillow behind your head. SO your head can tilt back a
little when your body is sleeping, But keep your spine stright. Legs
and arms UNCROSSED. Crossing arms or legs impedes energy flow in this
meditation. You cant do this laying down on a bed or floor cos in
that position you body is programmed from a life of use to sleep when
laying down. Ear plugs are not necessary. As you go deeper in to the
trance you will still hear the noises, dogs barking, cars outside,
music next door. It all will be ignored by your mind when the trance
is deep enough. Just keep going back to the empty space above your
head. Void meditation is so powerful and effective because it's so
simple. Keep at it. Dragonmage777 Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christopher Palmiter
<c.palmiter@ wrote:

ÂÂÂ
Hail Enki!

ÂÂÂ
oh, then i have a question for you dragonmage777 :p when i try to go
in a trance, i can feel my body go totally numb, like it's sleeping,
and when a sharp noise come's i feel like it vibrate and hurt
throughout
my whole body. but i don't get that feeling stated in at JoS like
the
volume turned down or anything, my senses are totally aware of my
surroundings and i hear very good. is this a trance? just wondering
:p would be nice to know if it is a trance, then i know im moveing
forward and having progress :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777"
<dragonmage777@ wrote:

Already replied to this post but it got lost. Void meditation is
the quickest most powerful mothod of entering trance. But some
people have a problem with heights and so the idea of 'falling' is
not a good one. Another form of the Void meditation is called
Mindless medtiation. Sit a a chair,support your head. Your body
will fall asleep. Think of the empty space above your head. Every
time a thought ANY THOUGHT comes into you mind just go back to the
empty space above your head. There will be thoughts but thinking
of the empty space has several effects. The first effect is to
silence the ego (the 4 year old living in your head and always
demands attention). Because there in nothng there to crittize
judge or moan about the ego very quickly goes quiet. Very quickly
you feal warm and comfortable, a result of the tension in you body
being to be converted to heat and escaping. To repete when ANY
thought comes to mind just ignore it and go back to the
empty
space above you head. Paying attention to even ONE thought leads to
a chain of thought and will break the meditation. Keep going back to
the empty space. At some point (20 mins to half hour) you WILL hear
your body snore. Your Mind is awake (aware) and you Body is Asleep.
There you go Mind Awake Body Asleep. Being aware of the snoring is a
THOUGHT ignore the snoring and go back to the empty space above your
head. This will take you deeper. Its here that contact takes place.
This stage is only a short step away from astral projection. If you
want to project just keep going back to the empty space. You astral
project every night without and help. If you want to astral project
just keep going back to the empty space above you head and it WILL
happen by its self.. You might see the room thur your closed eyes or
see the flashing lights behind you closed eye lids. Again for the
last lime go back to the empty space above your head and ignore all
this they
are
thoughts. You will experience 'float out projection'. I have managed
this several times but can't controll it yet. Please remember you
are VERY open in this state. Call to Father and Your Guardian Demon
for help and protection BEFORE you do any of this. Happy traveling
Bro. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danny .." <xxrygelxx@
wrote:

Really starting to get frustrated with getting into a trance and
I know a lot of other people are too, does anybody know of any
good techniques? I've been looking around and haven't found
anything useful. If I do I'll be sure to share them.

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

You can work with the energy in you chakras when in meditation but its a different kind of energy and so needs a different kind of meditation. Void meditation is think of nothing. For chakra work you need to concentrate, to think about what you are doing and want to achieve thru the meditation or working,. The chakras need to be charged cleansed and opened to be able to do their work. They are a connection between our physical energy (body) and our other levels of energy, spritual, mental etheric. There are diffferent meditation in the JOS website to open and work with charkas. When adanced enough( i'm not) it is possible to work with the chakras just by thinking of them. For now, check out the power meditations page at JOS. Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Hey so if void meditation is so powerful, can one open his/her chakaras
just doing V.M?

No you have to perform the openings first QuickSilver.Void is for getting into trance,and opening up to the astral and clearing the mind,and for stress relief too,but it will not open your chakras.You need to use the info on the JoS site under power meditations.
Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 11:49 PM

Hey so if void meditation is so powerful, can one open his/her chakaras just doing V.M?

I replied to Allisons 'curious' post. It took me Fu***ng ages as well. Hope it turns up soon. I wrote it on the 31st.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Pluto!
Praise be to Hell!

I am 52. There is a mistake i have made several times over the years. There
are times when a meditation regime is going well, then you kind of stall. In
something else. I now know that the deeper you go into your mind, the longer
they take to permantley adjust to the changes in you you are making. If you
hit a 'wall' in your meditations. Just rest for two or three days. Then do
the same meditations again. I can astral project quite well, not every time.
About 4 out of every ten attempts. And they dont last for long. Dont know
November i will call on my GD to help. It has taken a long time for me to

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@
wrote:

Thanks again dragonmage,I have no intention in stopping now,I have been at
this almost two years now,and I am finally starting to see some results.I
think I remember reading in one of your posts,that we are about the same
Hail Satan
Brian

Â
You are welcome Bro. If you mean you are seeing thru your closed eyelids
then you are just one step away from full projection. Just being aware
of what you are 'seeing' is a thought. Try to go back to the empty space

wrote:

Thanks for all the advice on void meditation dragonmage.For the first
time,I actually starting seeing astrally.And it is the first time that
Hail Satan
Brian

ÂÂ
little when your body is sleeping, But keep your spine stright. Legs
and arms UNCROSSED. Crossing arms or legs impedes energy flow in this
that position you body is programmed from a life of use to sleep when
laying down. Ear plugs are not necessary. As you go deeper in to the
music next door. It all will be ignored by your mind when the trance

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christopher Palmiter
<c.palmiter@ wrote:

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
Hail Enki!

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
oh, then i have a question for you dragonmage777 :p when i try to go
in a trance, i can feel my body go totally numb, like it's sleeping,
throughout
the
surroundings and i hear very good. is this a trance? just wondering
:p would be nice to know if it is a trance, then i know im moveing

<dragonmage777@ wrote:

Already replied to this post but it got lost. Void meditation is
people have a problem with heights and so the idea of 'falling' is
will fall asleep. Think of the empty space above your head. Every
time a thought ANY THOUGHT comes into you mind just go back to the
empty space above your head. There will be thoughts but thinking
judge or moan about the ego very quickly goes quiet. Very quickly
you feal warm and comfortable, a result of the tension in you body
empty
space above you head. Paying attention to even ONE thought leads to
a chain of thought and will break the meditation. Keep going back to
the empty space. At some point (20 mins to half hour) you WILL hear
your body snore. Your Mind is awake (aware) and you Body is Asleep.
There you go Mind Awake Body Asleep. Being aware of the snoring is a
THOUGHT ignore the snoring and go back to the empty space above your
head. This will take you deeper. Its here that contact takes place.
This stage is only a short step away from astral projection. If you
want to project just keep going back to the empty space. You astral
project every night without and help. If you want to astral project
just keep going back to the empty space above you head and it WILL
happen by its self.. You might see the room thur your closed eyes or
last lime go back to the empty space above your head and ignore all
this they
are
thoughts. You will experience 'float out projection'. I have managed
are VERY open in this state. Call to Father and Your Guardian Demon
for help and protection BEFORE you do any of this. Happy traveling

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danny .." <xxrygelxx@
wrote:

Really starting to get frustrated with getting into a trance and
I know a lot of other people are too, does anybody know of any

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

It didn't, I'm afraid, bro. Yahoo being stupid again. Blah.

On 11/1/11, dragonmage777 <dragonmage777@... wrote:
I replied to Allisons 'curious' post. It took me Fu***ng ages as well. Hope
it turns up soon. I wrote it on the 31st.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Pluto!
Praise be to Hell!

I am 52. There is a mistake i have made several times over the years.
There
are times when a meditation regime is going well, then you kind of
stall. In
something else. I now know that the deeper you go into your mind, the
longer
they take to permantley adjust to the changes in you you are making. If
you
hit a 'wall' in your meditations. Just rest for two or three days. Then
do
the same meditations again. I can astral project quite well, not every
time.
About 4 out of every ten attempts. And they dont last for long. Dont
know
November i will call on my GD to help. It has taken a long time for me
to

wrote:

Thanks again dragonmage,I have no intention in stopping now,I have been
at
this almost two years now,and I am finally starting to see some
results.I
think I remember reading in one of your posts,that we are about the
same
Hail Satan
Brian

Â
You are welcome Bro. If you mean you are seeing thru your closed
eyelids
then you are just one step away from full projection. Just being
aware
of what you are 'seeing' is a thought. Try to go back to the empty
space

wrote:

Thanks for all the advice on void meditation dragonmage.For the
first
time,I actually starting seeing astrally.And it is the first time
that
Hail Satan
Brian

ÂÂ
little when your body is sleeping, But keep your spine stright.
Legs
and arms UNCROSSED. Crossing arms or legs impedes energy flow in
this
that position you body is programmed from a life of use to sleep
when
laying down. Ear plugs are not necessary. As you go deeper in to
the
music next door. It all will be ignored by your mind when the
trance

<c.palmiter@ wrote:

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
Hail Enki!

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
oh, then i have a question for you dragonmage777 :p when i try to
go
in a trance, i can feel my body go totally numb, like it's
sleeping,
throughout
the
surroundings and i hear very good. is this a trance? just
wondering
:p would be nice to know if it is a trance, then i know im
moveing

<dragonmage777@ wrote:

Already replied to this post but it got lost. Void meditation
is
people have a problem with heights and so the idea of 'falling'
is
will fall asleep. Think of the empty space above your head.
Every
time a thought ANY THOUGHT comes into you mind just go back to
the
empty space above your head. There will be thoughts but
thinking
judge or moan about the ego very quickly goes quiet. Very
quickly
you feal warm and comfortable, a result of the tension in you
body
empty
space above you head. Paying attention to even ONE thought leads
to
a chain of thought and will break the meditation. Keep going back
to
the empty space. At some point (20 mins to half hour) you WILL
hear
your body snore. Your Mind is awake (aware) and you Body is
Asleep.
There you go Mind Awake Body Asleep. Being aware of the snoring
is a
THOUGHT ignore the snoring and go back to the empty space above
your
head. This will take you deeper. Its here that contact takes
place.
This stage is only a short step away from astral projection. If
you
want to project just keep going back to the empty space. You
astral
project every night without and help. If you want to astral
project
just keep going back to the empty space above you head and it
WILL
happen by its self.. You might see the room thur your closed eyes
or
last lime go back to the empty space above your head and ignore
all
this they
are
thoughts. You will experience 'float out projection'. I have
managed
are VERY open in this state. Call to Father and Your Guardian
Demon
for help and protection BEFORE you do any of this. Happy
traveling

wrote:

Really starting to get frustrated with getting into a trance
and
I know a lot of other people are too, does anybody know of
any

Thanks for any help.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Praise be to Hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back