Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trance, am I doing it right?

nitetiyme

OK, so I'm on my third day of trying to get into a trance. I usually have about 30mins to an hour each attempt. Since its only the third day I'm not expecting to have it mastered or anything, but I would just like to know if I'm doing it correctly. I start out with breathing exercises until my body goes slightly numb. Then I begin the ladder exercise, which is where I seem to have difficulty. I understand the mental falling effect, but I cant seem to get my mind to feel it. I can get my body to though. Any recommendations? I'm being patient with this and I'm sure I just need to keep at it, but just trying to reassure myself. Please and thanks.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]There are many variations to trance too.I myself have used many different ways to get the falling effect.I had trouble with the ladder method too.But there are many other ways as it says on the site.I have used visualizing myself jumping off a mountain.I have also used the floating in the air method too.There are many ways to do it,just be creative and find what works for you.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 5/16/12, nitetiyme <nitetiyme@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Trance, am I doing it right?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 8:08 AM

OK, so I'm on my third day of trying to get into a trance. I usually have about 30mins to an hour each attempt. Since its only the third day I'm not expecting to have it mastered or anything, but I would just like to know if I'm doing it correctly. I start out with breathing exercises until my body goes slightly numb. Then I begin the ladder exercise, which is where I seem to have difficulty. I understand the mental falling effect, but I cant seem to get my mind to feel it. I can get my body to though. Any recommendations? I'm being patient with this and I'm sure I just need to keep at it, but just trying to reassure myself. Please and thanks.

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Try drawing from memory. What's most effective for me is the memory of public pools I used to go to. There were high (up to 10 meters) diving boards I used to jump off, so what I do once I'm relaxed is re-create that effect that I physically experienced then. Hope this helps!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nitetiyme" <nitetiyme@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back