Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trance 1/03/12

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
I know many of the instructions for meditation, spells and such on the JoS website state that one must go into a trance. Trance usually comes with just focusing the mind. It is not necessary to worry over going into a deep trance. Very few of us have ideal conditions. I have done many successful workings, in spite of having to deal with distractions, background noise and other annoying crap in my environment. The real key is persistence. The distractions do interfere, but persistence and perseverence will overcome them in the way that you are putting energy into something and the more energy you can put into your working, the more you keep bringing your mind back to focus, and the more you apply the energies, this eventually will overcome the distractions and the bit of energy they interfere with.

I personally have gotten stronger in spite of endless distractions in that I can focus my mind in spite of the distractions. With persistence, you will be able to ignore them. Doing a working after some breathing exercises, reciting a mantra, and/or physical yoga is an excellent time. People need to stop worrying about the trance part. It usually will come with the working and above all...persistence.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Thank You for your tip this will be of great help to all of us.  I have another question do you think daily practice is necessary for empowerment?  Please comment on this.Thank You

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 6:29 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Trance 1/03/12

I know many of the instructions for meditation, spells and such on the JoS website state that one must go into a trance. Trance usually comes with just focusing the mind. It is not necessary to worry over going into a deep trance. Very few of us have ideal conditions. I have done many successful workings, in spite of having to deal with distractions, background noise and other annoying crap in my environment. The real key is persistence. The distractions do interfere, but persistence and perseverence will overcome them in the way that you are putting energy into something and the more energy you can put into your working, the more you keep bringing your mind back to focus, and the more you apply the energies, this eventually will overcome the distractions and the bit of energy they interfere with.

I personally have gotten stronger in spite of endless distractions in that I can focus my mind in spite of the distractions. With persistence, you will be able to ignore them. Doing a working after some breathing exercises, reciting a mantra, and/or physical yoga is an excellent time. People need to stop worrying about the trance part. It usually will come with the working and above all...persistence.

You must be new. It is written in countless places telling us to meditate daily.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sq mason <sqfmason@... wrote:

Thank You for your tip this will be of great help to all of us.  I have another question do you think daily practice is necessary for empowerment?  Please comment on this.
Thank You

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thanks maxine. that wasn't my question, but your anser help me
Lilith

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sq mason <sqfmason@... wrote:

Thank You for your tip this will be of great help to all of us.  I have another question do you think daily practice is necessary for empowerment?  Please comment on this.
Thank You

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thank you Maxine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

You must be new. It is written in countless places telling us to meditate daily.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sq mason <sqfmason@ wrote:

Thank You

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back