Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Training procedures

jarhead2333

I meditated for 3 hours straight today! My head hurts so bad, but when you work out your muscles get stronger after you're sore does the same concept apply?

Never push meditations. It is DEFINITELY not like working out
Like taol_van_sherwood said, you can seriously harm yourself pushing your meditations.
Since your new, I recommend doing the 40 day empowerment program just so you sort of build a healthy habit out of it.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... 1399723401  

---In [email protected], <jarhead2333@... wrote :

I meditated for 3 hours straight today! My head hurts so bad, but when you work out your muscles get stronger after you're sore does the same concept apply?

Hi sorry for bothering you im new at serving Satan and i dont really know how to go forth with everything mostley my spiritual side and i would love to meet Satan in my spiritual being but dont know how could you maybe help me
HAIL SATAN Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote ----

No it does not.

You can seriously harm yourself since you are affecting the nerve system

And the nerve system is the only thing that does not or barely heals.

So thinking about going fast and pushing your limits isn't a good thing. If you even intend to keep that amount of meditation up, I would suggest spreading it out throughout the day.

Look up hooded priest 40 day meditation program in the satan library. Follow it, then do 6 month spiritual warfare training program, while having a second and small meditation program. Be faithful in this and you'll become a god one day. Good luck buddy.
On Feb 4, 2016 7:26 PM, "Jacobotes20 jacobotes20@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi sorry for bothering you im new at serving Satan and i dont really know how to go forth with everything mostley my spiritual side and i would love to meet Satan in my spiritual being but dont know how could you maybe help me
HAIL SATAN Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote ----

No it does not.

You can seriously harm yourself since you are affecting the nerve system

And the nerve system is the only thing that does not or barely heals.

So thinking about going fast and pushing your limits isn't a good thing. If you even intend to keep that amount of meditation up, I would suggest spreading it out throughout the day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back