Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tough time

[email protected]

I'm surrounded by xians @ sku, home and every were I hate it here wish we could have our country it would be easy for us who r still training.
Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.

I totally wish the same. I DREAM of a place where all Satanists can go and have a really good life. Children of christian parents can be adopted into a Satanic family and taught the tradtions The right way with out hassel. I'm thinking of such a place. I only hope to find it before my time. Hail Satan!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:46:54 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Tough time

I'm surrounded by xians @ sku, home and every were I hate it here wish we could have our country it would be easy for us who r still training.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I sypathize with u friend. They are literally everywhere! Tho most of them (at least from where im from) r too stupid and blind to think to argue with my beliefs or to even know where they stand, they just believe wat they r told like good sheep and dont give a second thought. I dont worry about it tho. They are weak and can't defend themselves and we are powerful. They are the sheep and we are the wolves and their end is near...

~Hail SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], andy@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back