Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Totaly Lost and Broken

saroiblackwood

Hallo Elders, brothers and sister!

My name is Saroi BLackwood, from South Africa, you all can find me under that name on facebook.

I am here for a little guidance? I am a lost soul... Material items took me away from our Father! Here where I am, I had a High Priest, He is a bloodline spiritual Satanist, and is very lucky to have him so close to me...

I was in a coven, with other people, about 20 people... We were a small group... Had lessons on specific days, homework to do ect... I was a mere student.

As the days went by my Priest said I should do the dedication ritual at his place! It was amazing when I arrived at his home, he had an altar with all the tools... As I stood in front the Altar I could feel the energy coming from it...

After the ritual, I felt a sigh of relief, like all my worries gone... As the days passed I progressed, started to have dreams, meeting people in them... having their signs... And some of them coming true... I met my Guardian(only brief)... And I even went so far to have my own students.

My Priest gave me everything... books, sites, and personal trinkets...
I was well away on the Left Hand Path... Then the coven found a bump in the road and everything went downhill... Everybody split up... And only certain people stayed loyal to my High Priest... After the split up everybody went their own way...

I still see him now and then, but he isn't always available, and he said I am strong enough to go on on my own without his guidance any more... This happened about 4 months(more or less) and in that time, I neglected everything!!

Now I need some help to get back on track. Where to start again. What meditations I could use... ect.

THanks for those that is going to help...

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!

THanks
Saroi

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saroiblackwood" <saroiblackwood@... wrote:

My name is Saroi BLackwood, from South Africa, you all can find me under that name on facebook.

I am here for a little guidance? I am a lost soul... Material items took me away from our Father! Here where I am, I had a High Priest, He is a bloodline spiritual Satanist, and is very lucky to have him so close to me...

I was in a coven, with other people, about 20 people... We were a small group... Had lessons on specific days, homework to do ect... I was a mere student.

As the days went by my Priest said I should do the dedication ritual at his place! It was amazing when I arrived at his home, he had an altar with all the tools... As I stood in front the Altar I could feel the energy coming from it...

After the ritual, I felt a sigh of relief, like all my worries gone... As the days passed I progressed, started to have dreams, meeting people in them... having their signs... And some of them coming true... I met my Guardian(only brief)... And I even went so far to have my own students.

I was well away on the Left Hand Path... Then the coven found a bump in the road and everything went downhill... Everybody split up... And only certain people stayed loyal to my High Priest... After the split up everybody went their own way...

I still see him now and then, but he isn't always available, and he said I am strong enough to go on on my own without his guidance any more... This happened about 4 months(more or less) and in that time, I neglected everything!!

Now I need some help to get back on track. Where to start again. What meditations I could use... ect.

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!

THanks
Saroi

Do rituals to father satan to strengthen your connection to him. Al the meditations are on the Joyofsatan website. It is up to you to choose the ones you want to do. Start with breathing exercises, chakra work, aura cleansing and aura of protection etc do what you feel is right.

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 5:48 PM EDT saroiblackwood wrote:

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!

THanks
Saroi

Thank you Shannon, yes I was very unactive, I really need to get back on track and be strong as I was once before

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Do rituals to father satan to strengthen your connection to him. Al the meditations are on the Joyofsatan website. It is up to you to choose the ones you want to do. Start with breathing exercises, chakra work, aura cleansing and aura of protection etc do what you feel is right.

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 5:48 PM EDT saroiblackwood wrote:

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!

THanks
Saroi

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back