Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

tonight's the night

Mike1

Happy Imbolc, My Brothers and Sisters. May the reborn light bring Us knowledge and understanding (through Our own efforts that is).And finally, tonight is the night, I'm performing a Dedication (at last hehe) during the hours of Venus. Heck, I'm as excited as a little kid waiting for it's xmas presents lol. Grown-up man and behaves like a kid, as my mom would say. Anyway, I've got to prepare properly, will take me some time but damn, it's all worth it (from what I keep reading here at the very least). Oh well, guess I'll just have to do the best I can and hope that it will all be just fine (in terms of performing the ritual and forming the relationship with Powers of Duat).On top of that, today's my last day with the 3rd eye opening technique, so far I can't feel if anything's going on. Actually, this absence of experiences is a bit weird; usually while meditating, I can feel pressure all over my forehead but explicitly, not during 3rd eye exercises.  I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong (the Thoth vibration most likely) but well, it's still the best I can heh.Once again, my best wishes to You All, o ye Hell's Army :DAlso, DEATH TO THE JEWISH PARASITES! Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike

Happy Imbolc, and happy dedication!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Happy Imbolc, My Brothers and Sisters. May the reborn light bring Us knowledge and understanding (through Our own efforts that is).
And finally, tonight is the night, I'm performing a Dedication (at last hehe) during the hours of Venus. Heck, I'm as excited as a little kid waiting for it's xmas presents lol. Grown-up man and behaves like a kid, as my mom would say. Anyway, I've got to prepare properly, will take me some time but damn, it's all worth it (from what I keep reading here at the very least). Oh well, guess I'll just have to do the best I can and hope that it will all be just fine (in terms of performing the ritual and forming the relationship with Powers of Duat).
On top of that, today's my last day with the 3rd eye opening technique, so far I can't feel if anything's going on. Actually, this absence of experiences is a bit weird; usually while meditating, I can feel pressure all over my forehead but explicitly, not during 3rd eye exercises.  I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong (the Thoth vibration most likely) but well, it's still the best I can heh.
Once again, my best wishes to You All, o ye Hell's Army :D
Also, DEATH TO THE JEWISH PARASITES!

Hail Satan and all the true Gods! 
Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Yes, it's done. I am now formally and officially a part of Satan's Army/Family.I think I did everything right - had some difficulties with my blood-drawing tool and the pen (which didn't want to write with blood) but I worked these out. I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary, probably because I consider myself totally blind and deaf to astral (and I most likely am) so hopefully my dedication was accepted. Only difference came during the meditation after burning the prayer with my bloody name on it - I was talking to Father and experienced a surge of energy rushing to the top of my head and with my eyes closed, I could see silvery flashes of light and whirling, fractal-like shapes. These continued throughout the meditation. After I was done and was about to hit the bed (I finished the ritual around twenty past one am), I told to myself: It is done, for good and for bad, I am now a Child and a Soldier of Satan. No more doubts, no more wondering, all you jewish ideas, including the so-called "god" jahveh and ilk, get the f*** out of my head and don't come back.And I was happy and joyous. And prod of my choice. Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 1:53 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tonight's the night

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Happy Imbolc, My Brothers and Sisters. May the reborn light bring Us knowledge and understanding (through Our own efforts that is).
And finally, tonight is the night, I'm performing a Dedication (at last hehe) during the hours of Venus. Heck, I'm as excited as a little kid waiting for it's xmas presents lol. Grown-up man and behaves like a kid, as my mom would say. Anyway, I've got to prepare properly, will take me some time but damn, it's all worth it (from what I keep reading here at the very least). Oh well, guess I'll just have to do the best I can and hope that it will all be just fine (in terms of performing the ritual and forming the relationship with Powers of Duat).
On top of that, today's my last day with the 3rd eye opening technique, so far I can't feel if anything's going on. Actually, this absence of experiences is a bit weird; usually while meditating, I can feel pressure all over my forehead but explicitly, not during 3rd eye exercises.  I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong (the Thoth vibration most likely) but well, it's still the best I can heh.

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Awesome! The surge of energy was definitely from Satan. All I felt was relief, like "FINALLY!!". A huge weight off my shoulders. It took about 7 stabs with a needle to draw blood, I now get blood from my leg if I ever need any, easier than the fingers. And I just used the other side of the needle to scratch my name on the paper.

Hail Father Satan!

Yes, it's done. I am now formally and officially a part of Satan's Army/Family.
I think I did everything right - had some difficulties with my blood-drawing tool and the pen (which didn't want to write with blood) but I worked these out. I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary, probably because I consider myself totally blind and deaf to astral (and I most likely am) so hopefully my dedication was accepted. Only difference came during the meditation after burning the prayer with my bloody name on it - I was talking to Father and experienced a surge of energy rushing to the top of my head and with my eyes closed, I could see silvery flashes of light and whirling, fractal-like shapes. These continued throughout the meditation. After I was done and was about to hit the bed (I finished the ritual around twenty past one am), I told to myself: It is done, for good and for bad, I am now a Child and a Soldier of Satan. No more doubts, no more wondering, all you jewish ideas, including the so-called "god" jahveh and ilk, get the f*** out
of my head and don't come back.
And I was happy and joyous. And prod of my choice.

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Congrats my brother!!!!!!!
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tonight's the night

Yes, it's done. I am now formally and officially a part of Satan's Army/Family.I think I did everything right - had some difficulties with my blood-drawing tool and the pen (which didn't want to write with blood) but I worked these out. I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary, probably because I consider myself totally blind and deaf to astral (and I most likely am) so hopefully my dedication was accepted. Only difference came during the meditation after burning the prayer with my bloody name on it - I was talking to Father and experienced a surge of energy rushing to the top of my head and with my eyes closed, I could see silvery flashes of light and whirling, fractal-like shapes. These continued throughout the meditation. After I was done and was about to hit the bed (I finished the ritual around twenty past one am), I told to myself: It is done, for good and for bad, I am now a Child and a Soldier of Satan. No more doubts, no more wondering, all you jewish ideas, including the so-called "god" jahveh and ilk, get the f*** out of my head and don't come back.And I was happy and joyous. And prod of my choice. Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

if it was anything like a thumbtack like i used just remember that squeezing the figure is the way to get the blood out after poking or at least if anyone else here asks you can say it worked for me.

Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 11:43 AM

Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

well when i dedicated yes i di get kicked out of where i used to live
but
i noticed something o my last night there.
and yes i did get defensive when confronted about it as the dumbass smoke detectors did go off and people always tend to think the worst when fire for any reason is involved as allot of people today are dumbass motherfuckers.the thing is at he time i never had that sort of ability to stand up for myself before. its like the rage i had at the time was new to me as it was like i was ful of energy too.  and i know that was not just the jolt orange drink i had no no it was something more than that also. its like a feeling for me is hard to describe but all i can say is at the time i never had that kind of courage before and despite being kicked out i felt happy in the end.  i have a feeling sense this was after i dedicated i had this courage i think this sudden burst of courage may have come from a likely source that for all i know may have been father and/or one of his demons.  or at least that is what i suspect

Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 11:33 AM

Awesome! The surge of energy was definitely from Satan. All I felt was relief, like "FINALLY!!". A huge weight off my shoulders. It took about 7 stabs with a needle to draw blood, I now get blood from my leg if I ever need any, easier than the fingers. And I just used the other side of the needle to scratch my name on the paper.

Hail Father Satan!

I think I did everything right - had some difficulties with my blood-drawing tool and the pen (which didn't want to write with blood) but I worked these out. I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary, probably because I consider myself totally blind and deaf to astral (and I most likely am) so hopefully my dedication was accepted. Only difference came during the meditation after burning the prayer with my bloody name on it - I was talking to Father and experienced a surge of energy rushing to the top of my head and with my eyes closed, I could see silvery flashes of light and whirling, fractal-like shapes. These continued throughout the meditation. After I was done and was about to hit the bed (I finished the ritual around twenty past one am), I told to myself: It is done, for good and for bad, I am now a Child and a Soldier of Satan. No more doubts, no more wondering, all you jewish ideas, including the so-called "god" jahveh and ilk, get the f*** out

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

CONGRATULATIONS, AND HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hey, thanks a bunch Brian :DAnd happy Imbolc. Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:43 PM

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

That energy surge was the same as any other that I feel when performing meditation properly (by properly I mean when I'm able to concentrate and uphold it well and long enough). With one exception: this time was the most powerful of them all, I focused on the feel of it and almost forgot where I was and what I was doing lol. As for the writing tool... I couldn't use the other end of a needle, as I wasn't using it at all. I wanted to use a dried-out pen but once I dipped it in blood it started to write normally so I had to improvise (signed my full name with a mixture of blood and ink and then smeared my blood all over it, couldn't have thought of anything better).You also mentioned using the blood from your leg... I used to have a wound on a leg that simply couldn't heal (nothing serious but it used to bleed when least expected). Now I know it wasn't healing because of the fact that my blood circulation wasn't good. I also used to have permanent cold feet. So if it's something like this, I recommend visiting a doctor or running some tests. It may be that there's something serious going on. Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:33 PM

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Fortunately for me, the smoke detectors didn't go off. Even though my whole room was filled with smoke (3 candles and a burning paper made a lot of it).
And as for the courage and ability to stand for oneself: I know what You mean. When I was "asked" to quit my last job, I was pissed off but at the same time felt relief. I was glad I'm finally out of there. Even though I used to sink into bad mood and into dark thoughts, it did happen this time as well but passed pretty soon.
I also tend to worry too much, especially about things that are done and cannot be changed, but I'm glad that I don't have to come back there (my last job), even though I'm unemployed now and got to find a source of income soon.

/Hail Satan and all the True Gods!
/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

but

and yes i did get defensive when confronted about it as the dumbass smoke detectors did go off and people always tend to think the worst when fire for any reason is involved as allot of people today are dumbass motherfuckers.
the thing is at he time i never had that sort of ability to stand up for myself before. its like the rage i had at the time was new to me as it was like i was ful of energy too.  and i know that was not just the jolt orange drink i had no no it was something more than that also. its like a feeling for me is hard to describe but all i can say is at the time i never had that kind of courage before and despite being kicked out i felt happy in the end.  i have a feeling sense this was after i dedicated i had this courage i think this sudden burst of courage may have come from a likely source that for all i know may have been father and/or one of his demons.  or at least that is what i suspect

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Oh I'm fine, what I meant was it's easier for me to jab a pin into my leg and get blood on the first try. But thanks for the consideration :)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

That energy surge was the same as any other that I feel when performing meditation properly (by properly I mean when I'm able to concentrate and uphold it well and long enough). With one exception: this time was the most powerful of them all, I focused on the feel of it and almost forgot where I was and what I was doing lol. As for the writing tool... I couldn't use the other end of a needle, as I wasn't using it at all. I wanted to use a dried-out pen but once I dipped it in blood it started to write normally so I had to improvise (signed my full name with a mixture of blood and ink and then smeared my blood all over it, couldn't have thought of anything better).
You also mentioned using the blood from your leg... I used to have a wound on a leg that simply couldn't heal (nothing serious but it used to bleed when least expected). Now I know it wasn't healing because of the fact that my blood circulation wasn't good. I also used to have permanent cold feet. So if it's something like this, I recommend visiting a doctor or running some tests. It may be that there's something serious going on.

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:33 PM

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Just ask Father to help you Mike,and what I do is summon my dear friend Volac,he is awesome at finding jobs too.I was terminated from Walmart,after 11 years of fucking service,but I too am glad to be out.It took me months to heal too,from all the emotional abuse,they put on their associates,especially if you are an SS and not a xtian.But I will find another job,and so will you.Father looks after His own,and spring is coming.
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 5:17 AM

Fortunately for me, the smoke detectors didn't go off. Even though my whole room was filled with smoke (3 candles and a burning paper made a lot of it).
And as for the courage and ability to stand for oneself: I know what You mean. When I was "asked" to quit my last job, I was pissed off but at the same time felt relief. I was glad I'm finally out of there. Even though I used to sink into bad mood and into dark thoughts, it did happen this time as well but passed pretty soon.
I also tend to worry too much, especially about things that are done and cannot be changed, but I'm glad that I don't have to come back there (my last job), even though I'm unemployed now and got to find a source of income soon.

/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

but

and yes i did get defensive when confronted about it as the dumbass smoke detectors did go off and people always tend to think the worst when fire for any reason is involved as allot of people today are dumbass motherfuckers.
the thing is at he time i never had that sort of ability to stand up for myself before. its like the rage i had at the time was new to me as it was like i was ful of energy too.  and i know that was not just the jolt orange drink i had no no it was something more than that also. its like a feeling for me is hard to describe but all i can say is at the time i never had that kind of courage before and despite being kicked out i felt happy in the end.  i have a feeling sense this was after i dedicated i had this courage i think this sudden burst of courage may have come from a likely source that for all i know may have been father and/or one of his demons.  or at least that is what i suspect

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Same to ya bro. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 3:13 PM

Hey, thanks a bunch Brian :DAnd happy Imbolc. Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 7:43 PM

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hey, thanks for good words Brian.I don't really feel like needing help in this matter (not yet at least) and definitely not feeling like wasting Their time (Fathers or any of His associates) with something so trivial. Especially when it's something that I can perfectly do on my own. After all, aren't we supposed to take care of ourselves? It may take some time (actually it is taking a month now) but eventually, I will get a hang on something.Don't get me wrong Brian, I appreciate the concern and an advice; it's just that I'd feel like making an unnecessary commotion and bother Father with something I can manage on my own.To tell the truth, I'd rather find a good opportunity of making money (sustaining myself) without the need to get a regular job :DAnd yeah, I believe that You did mention that you lost Your long-time job recently... How's the job hunt going?
Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 4:52 PM

Just ask Father to help you Mike,and what I do is summon my dear friend Volac,he is awesome at finding jobs too.I was terminated from Walmart,after 11 years of fucking service,but I too am glad to be out.It took me months to heal too,from all the emotional abuse,they put on their associates,especially if you are an SS and not a xtian.But I will find another job,and so will you.Father looks after His own,and spring is coming.

/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

but

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Well Mike at this time I am still unemployed,but doing all I can to put in resume's and applications.In our neck of the woods,January and February,are always the slowest months of the year.So hopefully I will get something,by the first of next month.But I never stop trying until I do,but that's just me brother.Not happy unless I am achieving something in the community too,as well as making money in the process.
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 9:50 AM

Hey, thanks for good words Brian.I don't really feel like needing help in this matter (not yet at least) and definitely not feeling like wasting Their time (Fathers or any of His associates) with something so trivial. Especially when it's something that I can perfectly do on my own. After all, aren't we supposed to take care of ourselves? It may take some time (actually it is taking a month now) but eventually, I will get a hang on something.Don't get me wrong Brian, I appreciate the concern and an advice; it's just that I'd feel like making an unnecessary commotion and bother Father with something I can manage on my own.To tell the truth, I'd rather find a good opportunity of making money (sustaining myself) without the need to get a regular job :DAnd yeah, I believe that You did mention that you lost Your long-time job recently... How's the job hunt going?

/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

but

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Glad to hear You're not giving up :DIt's basically the same here where I live; the spring is about to bring a whole new bunch of opportunities, hopefully there will be a few that suit me.
And a bit of off-topic but a funny thing happened yesterday: during my morning meditation I felt something like a delicate brush on my face, like touch of finger or fingers... Very brief and delicate but still. It could have been a rush of air as the windows in my room aren't exactly tight but still, it was the only time I did feel it throughout the whole meditation; usually I can feel the wind a few times while meditating, especially when it's really windy outside. And it did feel... different that usual, not sure if I can properly describe it using my tiny skills in commanding English language :D And another one: during an evening Kundalini Yoga workout, a name appeared in my mind, out of the blue: Agares. Now that can be a coincidence, probably because Agares is the first Name listen on JoS site about Demons and that's why I was able to remember it but I wasn't thinking about any names for quite some time (and about Demons in  general) and I actually haven't read that particular site up till today. Was checking on Agares and I must say, considering Her elements, I must say that is pretty close to what I think mine are (Air and especially Fire). And it seems that She's a subordinate of Lucifuge Rofocale, which, from what I've read, has a "habit" or appearing to the newly Dedicated to tech, guide and generally befriend them. The name Innanna appeared during today's morning meditation but I'm like ninety percent sure that's because I was reading a bit about Her in the morning.Sorry for a long post, it seems I just can't keep it short lol.
PS: Best of luck with Your job hunt, hope you'll be able to find what really suits You. I believe that doing what one loves (or at least likes a lot) and being paid a good sum of money in the process is a double blessing. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 5:40 PM

Well Mike at this time I am still unemployed,but doing all I can to put in resume's and applications.In our neck of the woods,January and February,are always the slowest months of the year.So hopefully I will get something,by the first of next month.But I never stop trying until I do,but that's just me brother.Not happy unless I am achieving something in the community too,as well as making money in the process.

/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

but

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Thanks Mike,it could very well be your GD.What I did when I wondered if Hagenti was mine,is I did a ritual and asked her.She showed me so many signs,when I asked her,and then she showed me many other signs,in the months to come,that she is really mine.Just something you too might consider Mike.And thanks for the encouraging words to brother,it does get a little discouraging,when days turn into months of being unemployed,when I was gainfully employed for so many years.I am never happy unless I have done a good days work,but that's just me. Good luck to you to my friend.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 1:40 PM

Glad to hear You're not giving up :DIt's basically the same here where I live; the spring is about to bring a whole new bunch of opportunities, hopefully there will be a few that suit me.
And a bit of off-topic but a funny thing happened yesterday: during my morning meditation I felt something like a delicate brush on my face, like touch of finger or fingers... Very brief and delicate but still. It could have been a rush of air as the windows in my room aren't exactly tight but still, it was the only time I did feel it throughout the whole meditation; usually I can feel the wind a few times while meditating, especially when it's really windy outside. And it did feel... different that usual, not sure if I can properly describe it using my tiny skills in commanding English language :D And another one: during an evening Kundalini Yoga workout, a name appeared in my mind, out of the blue: Agares. Now that can be a coincidence, probably because Agares is the first Name listen on JoS site about Demons and that's why I was able to remember it but I wasn't thinking about any names for quite some time (and about Demons in  general) and I actually haven't read that particular site up till today. Was checking on Agares and I must say, considering Her elements, I must say that is pretty close to what I think mine are (Air and especially Fire). And it seems that She's a subordinate of Lucifuge Rofocale, which, from what I've read, has a "habit" or appearing to the newly Dedicated to tech, guide and generally befriend them. The name Innanna appeared during today's morning meditation but I'm like ninety percent sure that's because I was reading a bit about Her in the morning.Sorry for a long post, it seems I just can't keep it short lol.
PS: Best of luck with Your job hunt, hope you'll be able to find what really suits You. I believe that doing what one loves (or at least likes a lot) and being paid a good sum of money in the process is a double blessing. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

but

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hey Mike! I Have the Same elements and I also thought that Goddess Agares was was my GD! I think we'll have a lot in common!
On 09-Feb-2012, at 1:10 AM, Mike <misza2@... wrote:
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

but

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Heck yeah, I know what You mean Brother.Sitting home on my rear end isn't really my piece of a cake either. I feel so... useless and unproductive. Oh well, it won't last forever. I just need some patience (it's been a month now that I'm unemployed). And now at the very least I am able to spend a proper amount of time in advancement of meditations and Yoga.As for Agares and GDs in general...  I am simply not sure heh. It might have as well been wind or other mundane reason. I'd rather feel like giving myself and Him/Her (whoever my GD or GDs might be) some time and advance myself a bit (that I can at least put up a decent conversation) and I'm pretty sure that I'll meet my GD/GDs when the right time comes.  Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:48 AM

Thanks Mike,it could very well be your GD.What I did when I wondered if Hagenti was mine,is I did a ritual and asked her.She showed me so many signs,when I asked her,and then she showed me many other signs,in the months to come,that she is really mine.Just something you too might consider Mike.And thanks for the encouraging words to brother,it does get a little discouraging,when days turn into months of being unemployed,when I was gainfully employed for so many years.I am never happy unless I have done a good days work,but that's just me. Good luck to you to my friend.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 1:40 PM

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

/Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

but

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back